• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

North Jersey All Purpose Thread

mog87

Smash Ace
Well yes its about time this one happened. I mean 30 or so people have like popped out of nowhere just in the Jersey City/Bayonne Area and Im sure theres more people who lurk or just merely read the boards.

Anyhow if somethings going down in North Jersey post it here and let everyone know when some smashing going on.

xEnvYx

Smash Cadet
yea..alot of people are too lazy to post and just lurk the boards on a daily basis XD. But seriously i know of many many people who lurk the forums without posting, but anyway i hope something happens in north jersey soon. I only know about a few players in jersey city and i know for a fact that theres alot more.

Legendaryhero

Smash Journeyman
as a central jersey smasher and a active participant in the central jersey all purpose thread, i fully support mogs creation of this thread. welcome N-NJ smashers anytime u guys wanna get together somewhere on our borders would be most excellent in my opinion.

JFox

Smash Hero
I still think NJ is small enough that we can do all of the discussing necessary in ONE "All Purpose New Jersey Thread." We aren't that big a state, and most of the stuff that now is talked about in the Central Jersey thread is becoming spam. We don't need three threads for jersey, 80% of which isn't discussing serious smash business.

This is not knocking this thread. I have said this from the beginning. I simply feel we are too small a state for three separate threads.

MikeMan445

Smash Journeyman
Well, I dunno. NJ is small, true. But it's getting annoying for me to drive like an hour, hour and a half south to do anything or attend anything. So maybe a more northern-jersey centric thread would be cool. I'd much rather drive half an hour to smash than an hour. XD So nothern njers STEP IT UP!

Doyoung and I are waiting. In the frozen northlands. For you.

Actually just I'm waiting because do's at school during the year.

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Stealing Many Burritos and Miscellaneous Beverages
Well yes its about time this one happened. I mean 30 or so people have like popped out of nowhere just in the Jersey City/Bayonne Area and Im sure theres more people who lurk or just merely read the boards.

Anyhow if somethings going down in North Jersey post it here and let everyone know when some smashing going on.
Like me and my crew..... lol. Infact, I know of a whole other crew that just "lurks the forums" they are the OMFG Crew in they live in Jersey City. We play with them every other weekend and they are pretty good. You should try and get in touch with them as well. Anyone that lives in Bayonne.......I will go to you any time, ever. lol. im desperate for Bayonne players (no homo) lol.
The I.H.N.C. Crew is the best crew in Bayonne and if anyone disagrees.......CREW BATTLE! If anyone wants to play that lives around here its an automatic yes. lol.

mog87

Smash Ace
yea ive played OMFG, and tech0/grills crew as well, as well as pope's group, but yea anyone that wants to play me im usually down in JC every other weekend.

edit: I mean eventually I guess we could make one big nj thread, but for now I was mainly trying to organize all the lurkers into playing.

DCScribZ

Smash Apprentice
Quite frankly, North Jersey, Central Jersey, and South Jersey feel like different countries at times. And, maybe it's just me, but living in North Jersey, traveling to South Jersey feels like an eternity. (It's probably the city life in me, it's almost saddening.)

So yeah, this thread is a good idea. Plus, the population difference between Hudson/Bergen County and every other county in New Jersey, is immense. Sometimes it's hard to know what's happening around North Jersey.

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Stealing Many Burritos and Miscellaneous Beverages
Quite frankly, North Jersey, Central Jersey, and South Jersey feel like different countries at times. And, maybe it's just me, but living in North Jersey, traveling to South Jersey feels like an eternity. (It's probably the city life in me, it's almost saddening.)

So yeah, this thread is a good idea. Plus, the population difference between Hudson/Bergen County and every other county in New Jersey, is immense. Sometimes it's hard to know what's happening around North Jersey.
Yea i know what chu mean! this thread is a good idea..no more traveling to ny.... well less traveling to ny. lol.

MikeMan445

Smash Journeyman

True that. North jerz reppin

Top Bottom