• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic South North Florida Monthlies

North Florida Monthlies
Posted by Kick$nax
Undisputed Gaming 8595 Beach Blvd, Jacksonville, Florida
Saturday, May 7, 2016 - 11:00 AM
Until: Saturday, May 7, 2016 - 11:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Kick$nax

Smash Rookie
I would really like as many people to attend as possible so I decided to make a thread for it. It's my first tournament and I want to get a gauge of where I stand, skill wise. Bring out all your friends and just have a blast. Any suggestions for my first tournament? I appreciate it guys/girls. Happy smashing.

Undisputed Gaming presents North Florida Monthlies at Cool Stuff Games! Branching from Jax Runbax, we want to level up the competition further by creating an installment that both the Smash community and the Fighting Game Community can grow with.

We're bringing the action back on May 7th, with featured games Street Fighter 5, Guilty Gear Revelator, Super Smash Bros Melee, and Super Smash Bros 4!

Event Registration - $5 (Waived with complete setup)
Tournament Registration - $5 (Tournament prize split between selected games)

Special Rules

Legacy support is enabled for SFV
Less than 32 players, bracket will run Top 3 3/5
Equal to or greater than 32 players, bracket will run Top 8 3/5

Payout

60/30/10 for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd respectively

Event and Stream Schedule

Super Smash Bros WiiU 12pm
Super Smash Bros Melee 2pm
Guilty Gear Revelator Demo 4pm
Street Fighter V 6pm ($100 pot bonus)
Killer Instinct Tentative