• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

North American Online Player Tier List v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Warning Received
i dont see what purpose these threads have honestly, it seems like a giant egostroke and clashing opinions mostly, i mean sure there's players who are considered top-tier no question but the thing with online is that there's so many faces and experience is divided between individuals that i just don't see the point, more importantly i can't help but feel like this isn't even important

console and tournament results are the way to go mostly i think if you're serious about this, and online tournaments usually don't finish so :I

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
@ Sangoku Sangoku i really dont know how that is trolling, i was providing my opinion and i had no ill intent

but i get the gist of your warning but still im an innocent man i promise ;-;

Last edited:

Sangoku

Smash Master
Well to me the original meaning of trolling was starting an argument that you know is futile. Like a linux vs windows, or in that case an online vs console argument. Anyway it was just a warning which is supposed to be a "friendly reminder" :)

Let's get back on topic please.

M!nt

Smash Champion
Why are people opting out of the thread? Like is where you place on someones list really that important to you? I think you should not let people op-out of being placed on the list. Also it's ridiculous that even the person that made the thread opted out.

Last edited:

rjgbadger

Banned via Warnings
edit: I don't want to derail the thread or discussion so I will post in the social thread

Last edited:

caneut

Smash Ace
I'm not flaming anyone so idk what your trying to say. I really don't care if people think I suck but you can ask most of the people in B tier about me and they would say I'm B tier, probably bottom of B tier but still B tier. Eggselent has a problem with me so I guess I shouldn't be surprised he put me low. Also caneut is not C tier either.
You should also be mature enough to be able to give people the benefit of the doubt and to rank you according to skill, and you shouldn't be afraid of comments.

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
You should also be mature enough to be able to give people the benefit of the doubt and to rank you according to skill, and you shouldn't be afraid of comments.
Why are you responding to a post from 2 months ago just to start something? Please take your useless post somewhere else. Pretty funny for a well known troll telling me to be mature.

Last edited:

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
Can someone ban this ****** from this thread. He's just a bad smash player who sits at the computer all day thinking he's trolling someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom