• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

noob question

Status
Not open for further replies.

excent

Smash Rookie
Hello everyone, i have a problem against my friend who mains wolf. We are by no means experts at this game or claim to be, we play maybe once a week if that.

Basically my problem is i enjoy playing ddd and as i've read here ddd vs wolf should be an easy fight, my problem is my friend plays like a total jerk and just b spam lasers all match (we play on final destination 98% of the time), it's incredibly annoying and its his only character he can beat my ddd with, but i want to be able to destroy his wolf and stop his ******** spamming.

Any tips for a simple noob? thanks everyone

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Tell him everything thats good about DK
Tell him DK fits his playstyle perfectly
Reason that he should be top tier.

Infinite him with D3 =3

But in all seriousness, welcome to SWF, and by all means, feel welcome, but please direct your questions to the Q&A thread at the top of the stickys list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom