• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NOM 14 Results - New Orleans, LA - 11/5/11

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
For both events, we did pools for fun and for people to get more matches in, then played the bracket. And for both events, Lee didn't want to play in the pools. Also, Jio forfeited his Melee pools, Melee bracket, and Brawl bracket matches.

Brawl Singles:
10 entrants
$5 entry fee
[COLLAPSE="Brawl Pools Results"]

[/COLLAPSE]
Brawl Bracket Image
Note: My tio for some reason kept having a duplicate of an entrant, no matter how I changed/restarted it, so the ESO at the bottom of the bracket is actually a bye.
1. Lee Martin :metaknight: ($30)
2. JNig :warioc: :diddy: ($15)
3. BSP :sonic: ($5)
4. Li-D :falco:
5. Byron :diddy:
5. Adam! :diddy: :dk2: :metaknight: :marth: :dedede:
7. Jio (forfeit) :kirby2: :yoshi2: :dedede:
7. Batto :metaknight: :marth:
9. Gunner :pikachu2:
9. ESO :lucas:

Melee Singles:
8 entrants
$1 entry fee
[COLLAPSE="Melee Pool Results"]
[/COLLAPSE]
Melee Bracket Image
1. Lee Martin ($5)
2. Arcadia ($2)
3. Cyphus ($1)
4. Candul
5. Batto
5. Coby
7. Bryan
7. Jio (forfeit)

TO Note: This tardiness is no longer acceptable. I will enforce DQ's and late fees (possibly) for people who show up extremely late without reason. I say a tourney starts at noon, BE HERE FOR NOON! Even my bro said Melee started at 2, and only like 2 Melee people were here for 2! You all know it takes about 15 minutes to make the bracket, so usually I'll allow people to enter in that time frame. But an hour or later? A simple call or text explaining that you are just leaving and/or why you are running late would suffice. And 10 minutes after your match is called, and you're not there (and didn't tell me you wanted a break or eat or whatever), DQ, IDGAF. There were only this many people, and we don't finish until NINE O'CLOCK? This is totally unacceptable, almost embarrassing.

Concerning vids: I'm still uploading vids from Voodoo, so once those are done, I'll start on the NOM Brawl vids, then I'll attempt to get Melee vids are done. Problem with the Melee vids is that I have to search through FIVE HOURS of stuff, and I have no idea how I'm going to tell who's who and what's tourney/pools. So, to be completely honest, I'm probably not going to put Melee up. Please note that I have 2 jobs, so my schedule is nowhere near free enough to siphon out real matches.

Shoutout to my bro for beating everyone in bracket that beat him in pools LOL. More to come later, still not 100% recovered from my sinus infection.

BSP

Smash Legend
I wanted my chicken, get off my back lol

But srs, we should try to be a bit more punctual. And next time, I'll say, "I'm going to pick up some food."

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
Good **** BSP for beating Li-D this time! Lol @ Adam!'s characters. And JNig u know dem LA smashers always be late lol. But on the real tho, if JNig asks u guys to get there on time then u all should atleast have the decency to call or txt him if u gon be late. And if u must leave for a minute to get something then tell him, theres no excuse for this.

Top Bottom