• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nolan Story 2

Dekar173

Justice Man
Tim, Lui, Arturo, Tekkie, and Tengateppatekkensuya are now gone :(

Brawl Round Robin Results:
1. Dekar (Diddy)
2. Arturito Burrito (Snake/MK)
3. Furiousduffmanx (G&W/Falco)
4. Tarmagoyf (ICs)
5. Handsome Tim! (Wario)
6. The Silent Marth (Sheik/Zelda)
7. Isaccard (Pikachu)
8. Tekkie (Wolf)
9. Isai (ROB) FF'd
9. Tetsuya (Marth) FF'd
9. GoldenGlove (DK) FF'd
9. Ax (Pit) FF'd

Brawl Doubles Money Match:
The Gods Tetsuya and Dekar pulled out a clutch 3-2 victory over FuriousBurrito (for Dekar) and won $10 from the villains!

Mario Party:
Molly the cheating superdouchelord won with 8 stars and 1892732813 coins.
Second place had ... 1 star, like 30 coins.

Holy **** she ***** you guys lmao!

Getting Very Drunk:
Nolan beasted us all :(
I took a close second, but could not compete in the end, he's a true champion.

Neckbearding:
Again, Nolan the champion of all things awful takes this by a landslide with his LoLing all day.
Special shoutouts to Neil and Banjo, who played Half-Life and SSE for copious amounts of time, respectively.

Thanks for coming everyone, despite the low turnout it was definitely a LOT of fun.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
My car broke down on my way there )':

tekkie

Smash Master
this tourney was so good

the smash was amazing but the afterparty was amazinger

EDIT: who had the wii in the back near the sodas? replays from that wii are unwatchable probably because of music hacks, waht music did you have for the neutrals?

why do people bring music hacked wiis to tourneys? UNHACK YOUR MUSIC BEFORE TOURNAMENTS SO WE CAN ACTUALLY WATCH SAVED REPLAYS :]

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
beer (granted i didn't drink any, but seeing casey, tim, tekkie and luis drunk is funny. nolan is clearly an alcoholic) + tvc + ssf4 + deadly premonition music mindgaming the **** out of steven + sabado gigante + pet star + the wiggles = a great way to waste summer

Top Bottom