• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nolan Gould Plays SMASH BROTHER on the NES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hidden Pixl

Smash Rookie
If any of you watched the Nintendo live stream on Twitch during Comic-Con this past weekend, you probably saw Nolan Gould on the stream playing Smash Bros. for the 3DS. And if his comment about him playing Smash Brother on the NES or his skill at the game pissed you off, then this video is the video for you. Here's a link to a video my friend and I made at 3 in the morning because he pissed us off and we felt that his knowledge of the game needs to be shown to the world. I hope you enjoy!

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKWauKRTRQY&list=UUtbRRAYD-TZVfFdGTbgUTUA

Jellyfish4102

Smash Journeyman
NNID
jellyfish
I don't see the problem. He clearly just mixed up the NES and the N64.

Also in before the lock :)

Hidden Pixl

Smash Rookie
He clearly meant the NES, but if that's what you want to believe then go ahead, be my guest ;)

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Eh. Negative comments/troll threads aren't too great. People here are generally nice and forgiving if someone makes a mistake. generally.

The vids not mean doe. kinda funny lol.

Last edited:

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
At least he played the game and was respectful about it, unlike a certain Mr. Rooker.

Last edited:

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
When Scar says 'Maximum Potato' and Milktea calls Kirby a SHE, it's funny, harmless and a simple mistake, when someone other than them makes a mistake...burn him at the stake? Competitive community double-standards much?

Last edited:

ShizChiz

Smash Apprentice
I'm not upset it's just cringeworthy.
But you said it pissed you and your friend off.

I agree with D-idara. It seems because he's a celebrity that it becomes an issue. People slip up all the time, and its not like he said anything offensive at all.

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
You're quite obsessive over nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom