• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No1Special playing link FOR FUN.

rhan

Smash Hero
Harsh.. But honestly why pick up low tiers now? In 2007 that might have been alright. Bit now-a-days low tiers aren't standing any chance in the competitive scene. People in the community are becoming too good and knowlegdeable. If you look at the best Fox players from 2006 and look at the best Fox players from 2009-2010 there is a great skill difference.

cjugs

Smash Ace
I was just being funny :) tell him to work on spacing and upb oos and to not use arrows and use dthrow dair. having a goood link to use on marths and IC and low tiers is good but if you want to be competitive you should main a space animal to use on higher tiers, and link is fun :))))))))

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
Harsh.. But honestly why pick up low tiers now? In 2007 that might have been alright. Bit now-a-days low tiers aren't standing any chance in the competitive scene. People in the community are becoming too good and knowlegdeable. If you look at the best Fox players from 2006 and look at the best Fox players from 2009-2010 there is a great skill difference.
I was just being funny :) tell him to work on spacing and upb oos and to not use arrows and use dthrow dair. having a goood link to use on marths and IC and low tiers is good but if you want to be competitive you should main a space animal to use on higher tiers, and link is fun :))))))))
I guess I should've highlighted the "For Fun" As in a friendlies character or something. Not saying he's going to Switch to Link as a Main or anything like that but just as a character for fun. As for link's Viability he's kinda screwed by design but you should try talking to Lord HDL. That link that beat M2K :chuckle:

cjugs

Smash Ace
Yeah go talk to the one of the two link's that are have spent years playing this game Germ and Hdl are exceptions to the rule of link is a bad character.

Top Bottom