• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No Tourneys in Calgary?

Ilex

Smash Ace
I'm also trying to search for a Calgary tourney. I believe that RJM was going to organize a TriWeekly Calgary event, but nothing has happened so far.

PingPong700

Smash Rookie
I live in calgary too...i've been looking for a tourney in calgary because I really suck online right now with all the lag.

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
Check the Official Central Canada thread. There's a sizeable community in Calgary and one of the largest Canadian tournaments (At Melee's End) was hosted there too!

jber4life

Smash Apprentice
Well If somebody would host a tournement in Calgary. Could we actually get enough support to make it happned.

I will happiliy take hosting responsabilities if i could get a good 32 talented players confirmed.

SinkingHigher

Smash Lord
*Shameless bump*

I just moved to Calgary. I thought there would be more of us here. I guess not though :/

I had to settle for ****** some kid at EB Games.

Any of you wanna brawl, btw?

Top Bottom