• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No tournaments near me, not enough friends to start one.

random jigglypuff main

Smash Rookie
I have been playing Smash 4 for a while now, and I really want to start playing at tournaments (not big ones), as For Glory and playing with my 2 friends that enjoy Smash are just too easy. Problem is, there are absolutely no Smash tournaments anywhere near me, and almost no people who enjoy Smash. Does anyone know what I should do to find a tournament I can get to?

Maxlegend247

Smash Rookie
Im thinking of starting a mini smash bros tournament with people and you could join if u want I just need to know your friend code and whether you play on wii u or 3ds

LunaCyclone

Smash Rookie
It's a common problem for some people. Online tourneys are constantly growing in popularity thankfully. But nothing beats a good proper tournament.

COOKRE

Smash Cadet
Look for Facebook groups for smash in London, or UK smash. If you can't find any, look for EU Smash and have people there help you find the groups/persons. There's bound to be UK people, you just gotta get from one to the next. Good luck! Eventually, they can probably point you towards a Discord server.

Top Bottom