• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No Special Skills? Why?!

massimo009

Smash Cadet
all i want is him to be able to walk while hes charging his u-special. Also it would be cooler if some of his attacks were more like in the game series. For example what if his f-smash or a f-tilt was his leaping forward attack like in the n-64 games. ANd if his backwards roll was instead a back flip like in the games.

Aurashade

Smash Ace
THE HALL OF FAME WHERE THE COOL PEOPLE GO
yea make it so he can fly around with the Roc's feather while being able to swing his sword normally. he would also be able to shoot 2 clawshots at once allowing him to grab onto 2 people at once, it also allows for at least 30 seconds of pure invincibility frames on the edge. of course you'd have to include the fire and ice wands, fairies, golden arrows and the boat from loz:1 so then he can never drown right?

i can make a broken character too lol
hammer of dawn I win

Deva

Smash Lord
Omg, not another "what if" thread, XD.

But Nice MS sig. I was playing recently. Got myself a 112 sader. He's pretty cool.

Top Bottom