• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U No Retry option during Event matches?

Gabukin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Gabukin
This is so frustrating. lol. When I know I've failed a specific mission I like to pause and retry. Is there something I'm missing or was The retry option taken outta the game?

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
This is an issue on the 3DS version as well. You can't retry All-Star mode, but you can retry basically everything else. I'd like to just retry instead of having to go through character select again, thank you very much.

This also reminds me of Far Cry 3's lack of load. You can save, quit, and restart missions, but you can't load the game without quitting the game. It makes retrying outposts annoying, but it's not a big deal. I just wished there was a load option just like I wished there was a retry option for All-Star mode.

Top Bottom