• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No Pikman Challenge

Droly

Smash Ace
You have 5 stock to get a stock off me.

You can't use any pikman and suicides don't count. (If I do suicide then you just get me back to my percent before I died)

5$ money match.

TrueRedemption

Smash Journeyman
>< how many times are we gonna make the same joke before the thread dies. At best he comes back and attempts to flame people for caring about the correct spelling of pikmin, and the unintelligently bashes Olimar and all players of him, possibly wasting more time and attention of people responding further to that 0,o Its a dumb post to look for a money match here anyway, especially one preventing Olimar from doing the majority of his moves, lets just let it go =)

-True

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
Assuming you meant Pikmin I will take you up on that match. Send me a pm if your really interested.

p.s. I would probably record and post the video just for kicks so be aware of that.

TrueRedemption

Smash Journeyman
Without knowing his character? Brave, but then again you've got infinite more Olimar play experience than I have. Maybe 5 stocks is enough damage for a tilt to kill, if it is I blame you echo for not showing us more tilts in your videos =P I'd love to see this happen Droly, don't back down, a wasted thread suddenly became interesting, for maybe another day or so.

-True

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
One amendment though. Suicides should count. If you suicide its your own fault. Plus if we leave it your way you could suicide so many times that the match will be over before I have to chance to really get going.

Rhubarbo

Smash Champion
I'm sure most people coud do this with losing less than three stocks.

Top Bottom