• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No...No...NOOOOO!!!!!

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Every so often, I get this sinking sensation that the world is going completely to **** and there's nothing I can do about it.

This is one of those times.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Spiderman was one of my favorite movies of the last decade, and they did everything possible to make me hate the franchise with Spiderman 2 and 3.

That job is now complete.

Jaff

Smash Rookie
Don't hate the actor. Hate the film. Everything I read indicated that he disliked Twilight just as much as everyone else. If you had the chance to make a fortune acting for some terrible chick flick, you'd do it too.

However, it will be really weird to see someone else play that role

SLyNKee

Smash Journeyman
"The movie series is now going to be rebranded and will focus on Spider-Man during his time at high school when it is released in 2012."

Well I just remembered peter gets his powers shortly before graduating highschool, so this movie is just gonna take place during the first movie since he graduates from highschool in the first film. I dunno I dont really know how credible the hindustan times is :\

Jaff

Smash Rookie
"The movie series is now going to be rebranded and will focus on Spider-Man during his time at high school when it is released in 2012."

Well I just remembered peter gets his powers shortly before graduating highschool, so this movie is just gonna take place during the first movie since he graduates from highschool in the first film. I dunno I dont really know how credible the hindustan times is :\
That sounds pretty terrible :(

Top Bottom