• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No New Character in Nintendo Power

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
Smasher GreenMamba recently got his new issue of Nintendo Power, and reports that not only is there not a new character announcement, but they also <a href="http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=98264&amp;page=6">skipped over Zero Suit Samus</a>.

It looks like we’ll be swimming in News about Brawl News for a while yet, since the <a href="http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=101470&amp;page=2">CoroCoro spread</a> roughly translates to “Wii Software Up-to-date full information.”

PrinnyFlute

Smash Journeyman
Methinks at this point the best thing for everyone is to just forget about Brawl for now and go play outside or something, since it seems like we’ve still got a while yet to wait.

J

Jammin

What does “full information” mean?? They’re releasing all the characters information? If they do that then does that mean the game’s going to be released soon after?

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
It usually means “Lets rehash Wii information that is already available on the internet.”

M

Maximum

Does this mean that Zero suit and Normal Samus are split now? Cause in reality there is no “Zero Suit” Samus.

SpendusWorks

Smash Rookie
I think if we don’t get any Smash news by June…we may be looking at a delay here. Let’s just hope Nintendo really wants to get this thing out in time for the Christmas rush and Brawl doesn’t get delayed into 2008…

A

Alex

Nah, this Green Mamba already informed us at GameFAQs about Zero-Suit Samus next to be reviewed. I’m pretty sure they have done all the confirmed characters now. So that MIGHT mean that we MAY get a new character. I wiould not at all gurantee it, though.

Anyway PrinnyFlute, you have excellent logic about this. Too bad that most people at GameFAQs boards for Super Smash Bros. Brawl can’t do that.

Yomon

Smash Apprentice
Maybe this is being too pessimistic, but instead of new characters I think NP will probably start doing confirmed stages after they finish the currently known confirmed characters. It’s totally possible. Or maybe not… I’m just making some wild guess.

A

Alex

I don’t think that’s being pessimistic at all, Yomon. I would like to see new stages too. :)

Yomon

Smash Apprentice
Well not really new stages. But the ones that we have seen in the videos. They’ll just end up saying obvious things that only people without internet didn’t know.

typh

BRoomer
BRoomer
…which is every 9 year old in the United States with a subscription to Nintendo Power. You have to remember that’s their whole base.

J

Jammin

I’m not sure who to say this to but ebgames just changed their release date from 6/1 to 9/1. I bet it’s nothing serious.

SpendusWorks

Smash Rookie
Well, it seems that Zero Suit Samus really WAS in this month’s NP!

Seems somebody jumped the gun a bit. :p

That begs the question: what about next month’s issue? A new character, perhaps? They certainly don’t have any more left!

GreenMamba

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I jumped the gun with the info a source gave me, I’m really sorry. Here’s a scan of Smash File #11–Zero Suit Samus.

http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/1450/zssla6.png

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Known for resourcefulness, dexterity and skin tight clothing!? Since when? Guess I’ll have to make a post now to fix up this error.

B

boo

We need more characters from different games…really
no more pokemons and no more marios (unless bowser jr is going to join).
can’t wait till brawl to come out :(
:x in japan brawl is called super smash bros. X (I think most of u know)

A

a random person

go to this website…………….. www.totalvideogames.com

Top Bottom