• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

no more.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Woooooooooooooooooooooow.

G-mo has work THE DAY that Steve is able to come.

Lame.

-Ka-

Smash Journeyman
Smash at my house tonight if anyone wants to come. 7ish is the arrival time.

Text me or anyone else from TCB for info if interested.

Yoko the wolf

Smash Cadet
Where exactly do you live again? I know it's close by, but not exactly sure...I'd love to come by.

-Ka-

Smash Journeyman
Yeah theres no reason why you shouldn't Bryan.

Its just down the street.

From Cactus head west until you pass 51st. Keep going until you hit 53rd (its the second street after the light), then take a left.

Head south for two more streets then take a right on Desert Hills.

I'll be the 4th house on the right.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
If you guys haven't already left, please bring your Wiis, but don't bring any Wiimotes. We don't want to lose any, and we're only using one, anyway.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Ok guys. Last week was fun even though I didn't play Brawl. But I do have some questions to ask of you.

Are you all fine with the rules? Any suggestions on counterpick stages or if we should have them at all? Your suggestions aren't limited to counterpick stages; I'm just looking for feedback, so is there anything you'd like to see for next time?

Northbound

Smash Rookie
Ok guys. Last week was fun even though I didn't play Brawl. But I do have some questions to ask of you.

Are you all fine with the rules? Any suggestions on counterpick stages or if we should have them at all? Your suggestions aren't limited to counterpick stages; I'm just looking for feedback, so is there anything you'd like to see for next time?
I have a suggestion, change the name from bi weeklies to once-a-monthlies. That's the trend i've seen so far.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
It was bad timing and execution with the Atomic Comics tourneys.

It would be a lot easier if they were changed into monthlies. I agree.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Someone from SoCal told me that the arrival of Brawl killed smashfests.

Sadly, it seems pretty true. Back in Melee, there would be like, two smashfests a week. Three if you count Coty's.... although the only person that went was me.

-Ka-

Smash Journeyman
Someone from SoCal told me that the arrival of Brawl killed smashfests.

Sadly, it seems pretty true. Back in Melee, there would be like, two smashfests a week. Three if you count Coty's.... although the only person that went was me.
In another point of view, it was a pretty big relief for Phoenix's Police Department: Sexual Predator Prevention Unit when you stopped going over there, Tai.

Goop

Smash Journeyman
In the criminal justice system, sexually based offenses are considered especially heinous. In Glendale, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad, known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories.

-Ka-

Smash Journeyman
FADE IN:

EXT - OUTSIDE STB HOUSE - DAY

A BOY named TAI is dropped off in front of the ominous house. TAI takes a LONG look at the HOUSE. The SUN shines on TAI's face.

A CLOUD SUDDENLY blocks the SUNLIGHT.

CUT TO:

INT - INSIDE STB HOUSE - DAY

OSCAR GAZES OUT of his window. OSCAR SEES TAI. G-MO AWAKES from nap.

G-MO (shaking): He's here, isn't he?

OSCAR LICKS his lips.

OSCAR: Yes, he is.

CUT TO BLACK

ROLL OPENING CREDITS:

In the criminal justice system, sexually based offenses are considered especially heinous. In Glendale, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad, known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
The Sex Train Banditos have decided to end the biweeklies permanently. I'm kind of tired tonight; perhaps if there is time tomorrow, I will explain.

Top Bottom