• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No mindgames MetaKnight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
Ive been thinking about MetaKnight, he seems godly in almost every aspect except in KO power AND MINDGAMES! Because...
1. He doesnt have a single projectile to play mindgames on opponents
2. He is only average speed.
3. He is slow in the air.
4. Most of his special B moves make him fall helplessly immobile, until he touches ground again.

And I just been thinking how would the metagame of mindgames for metaknight evolve? The only way I can see him mindgame an opponent is if he wall of pain's with mid-air slashes creating a partial barrier to ward off most attacks, not as good as jigglypuff though, since his air mobility doesnt cover a large distance quickly like the J-puff. Metaknight seems more of a technical character to me than a mindgaming character. I still think he will be great, Im interested in possibly maining him. I just believe that he will have less tricks than most of the Brawl cast. Any thoughts?

mattram08

Smash Apprentice
We'll have to think of tricks when the game comes out and we get to experiment. I'm planning on maining MK too.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
LOLOLOL

metaknight lacks mindgames

wow
thats so ridiculous LOL

"character" lacks mindgames is just pure nonsense

*mindgames, son*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom