• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No 2.6b For Riivolution_wifi

Run DMX

Smash Cadet
I've been having this issue since before the DDoS happened. Every time I downloaded the file that was stated to be 2.6b for Riivolution (Wifi safe), I've been given 2.6. Never fails. I've downloaded it eight times, in five different methods, including directly from the home site, the alternate upload link during the DDoS, and various friends through Skype. Every one of them was 2.6, oddly. Is it really just a glitch with Riivolution or was it just forgotten?

Also, before anybody says this, no, I don't have any other option other than to use Riivolution. I've checked almost every electronics store in my town for a 2GB SD card. No sizes smaller than 4GB. As a last resort, I will order online, but I want to see if somebody could resolve this for me.

Top Bottom