• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NM's M.A.S.T - Albuquerque, New Mexico - July 17th and 18th

BlackxxxMamba

Smash Rookie
Yo, is the address for the venue a home address or an actual venue?

I mapquested it, and I get two different listings. Idk which one is which.

Other than that, I'll see what I can do to make this.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
if i was housing kashakunaki

this woulodnt have happened
Haha. True dat.

Yo, is the address for the venue a home address or an actual venue?

I mapquested it, and I get two different listings. Idk which one is which.

Other than that, I'll see what I can do to make this.
It should be the venue address. Try Google Maps as Mapquest is balls.

hey im going to enter this too and I can bring a tv =)
my username is Tobi
Cool. With you and Xion combined that gives us a full setup.

2Dninja11

Smash Rookie
Hola fellow compeditors! I shall join this battle and bring along a tv! It may not be much but it will do. Time to make 2D characters famous again! XD!

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Good to see mamba here. Hope you got better. I know I did. I have been doing GB's alot lately to work on mindgames and etc. it is actually kinda good.

xion07

Smash Apprentice
Alright, I have confirmed information from my previous thread on this post. I will have 4 people coming with me (adding me that makes 5). They are Marth07 (aka Tobi), 2dninja11 (aka Lyle), Leon and Duane.
I'll have Duane and Leon post here pretty soon today. Oh! and three of them will have tvs, and Duane will have a Wii but no copy of brawl. :)

Question: What time will the BBQ thing start? Will it be all day? :O

xion07

Smash Apprentice
ah ok, I'll set up my Wii with Tobi's TV and Duane will set up his Wii with either Leon or 2dninja11(Duane does not own a copy of brawl). So in our group we will have an extra tv, will that be ok? :)

Yeah just having the BBQ will be sweet! :D

BlackxxxMamba

Smash Rookie
Good to see mamba here. Hope you got better. I know I did. I have been doing GB's alot lately to work on mindgames and etc. it is actually kinda good.
I don't know about that. I don't play Smash nearly as much. I've been gone the whole summer and I got back not too long ago. But I'll see what happens and maybe learn something from this.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
AZ is pretty much set for this. I just have to work a shift for work today, and we're golden. We're leaving Wednesday at 4 am, so please expect us early, Neil. Also, we might bring along two extra AZ people because I just got a van to get to NM. Will that be a problem? They're really cool guys. Especially Timmy AKA Demised AKA Johnny5 of MLG fame.

xion07

Smash Apprentice
Hey twin A, my friend will have a tv, wii but no copy of brawl. did you want to combine with his so you guys have a full setup? :)

xion07

Smash Apprentice
alright then, I'll see you there tomorrow. What time will you be showing up? So we can setup and maybe play a quick match lol.

xion07

Smash Apprentice
hmm that is strange. Oh my god I sucked at the tourney, My main is really Ike but I wanted to see how sonic would do lol. :p

Top Bottom