• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Brawl Tournament Dec 6th

Kai973

Smash Journeyman
No laggy tvs? Glad to hear that was taken care of. Hopefully the attendance will pick up. Are the events still scheduled for every saturday?

Gamingwolrd

Smash Journeyman
No laggy tvs? Glad to hear that was taken care of. Hopefully the attendance will pick up. Are the events still scheduled for every saturday?
they haven't been cuz of some scheduling conflicts that I have. This week, Dec 6th I'll run one though I personally might have to take off a little early. I know I have a prior engagement but the show will go on and we'll see what happens.

Kai973

Smash Journeyman
they haven't been cuz of some scheduling conflicts that I have. This week, Dec 6th I'll run one though I personally might have to take off a little early. I know I have a prior engagement but the show will go on and we'll see what happens.
Well, hopefully things pick back up now that the circuit isnt going on every week and that there are no other events going on to my knowledge(maybe in the city, idk and idc). Anyway, I'll see what my work schedule will be for saturday/sunday and hopefully it will be easy for me to attend. Also, what happened with the tv's? I know they dont lag but are they new tv's or were the proper cables brought in? It makes no difference really, but im curious.

Gamingwolrd

Smash Journeyman
Well, hopefully things pick back up now that the circuit isnt going on every week and that there are no other events going on to my knowledge(maybe in the city, idk and idc). Anyway, I'll see what my work schedule will be for saturday/sunday and hopefully it will be easy for me to attend. Also, what happened with the tv's? I know they dont lag but are they new tv's or were the proper cables brought in? It makes no difference really, but im curious.
component cables and wiis just have to be on the right settings.

Top Bottom