• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nitpicking Thread (no AI stuff)

Daftatt

"float like a puffball, sting like a knee"
NNID
Daftatt
Yeah, so there are a lot of little things I keep coming across that don't really warrant their own thread, I'll post them as I find them, here is a new one (I think).

So when Mewtwo does his f-throw he shrinks and warps the model of whoever is on the receiving end, but it would seem that the ZSS stun-gun didn't get the message, now I'm not sure if this is even fixable since I'm sure it is using distortion on the model right out of the FitCharXX.pac and the gun might actually be from a different pac (haven't checked).

on a side note, damn mewtwo looks good.

Mr.Owl

Smash Rookie
I think it would be amazing to put in Blastoise and Venosaur, instead of their pre-evolutions. Like, keep the same moveset, just evolve them? That would be cool. You could use Blastoise's cannons for bubble and hydro pump, is it feasible? :003: :009:

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
I think it would be amazing to put in Blastoise and Venosaur, instead of their pre-evolutions. Like, keep the same moveset, just evolve them? That would be cool. You could use Blastoise's cannons for bubble and hydro pump, is it feasible? :003: :009:
Wrong thread

Pandie the pantie

Smash Cookie
NNID
atrociousPanda
Here's a good one:
Right before a match ends, side taunting with Link two seconds before the victory screen appears will pose his default "spawn Navi" taunt instead of posing from Melee. I can't show a screenshot showing proof, but you can try it for yourself. So far it only seems that Link is affected.

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
Here's a good one:
Right before a match ends, side taunting with Link two seconds before the victory screen appears will pose his default "spawn Navi" taunt instead of posing from Melee. I can't show a screenshot showing proof, but you can try it for yourself. So far it only seems that Link is affected.
actually, lightly pressing side taunt with Link will make him us his Navi taunt (complete with "HEY! LISTEN!" sound effects which I don't think were in brawl), not just before the victory screen so it's not a bug. Other characters have cool things like this too like light pressing Kirby's "HI!" taunt makes him use the Melee sound effects and pressing A right before you touch the ground with squirtle's back flip taunt makes him put on the squirtle squad glasses until he is hit again.

Daftatt

"float like a puffball, sting like a knee"
NNID
Daftatt
actually, lightly pressing side taunt with Link will make him us his Navi taunt (complete with "HEY! LISTEN!" sound effects which I don't think were in brawl), not just before the victory screen so it's not a bug. Other characters have cool things like this too like light pressing Kirby's "HI!" taunt makes him use the Melee sound effects and pressing A right before you touch the ground with squirtle's back flip taunt makes him put on the squirtle squad glasses until he is hit again.
It's by pressing B that squirtle puts on his glasses, plessing A will put on diddy's glasses

Top Bottom