• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
So, got a new avatar and signature.

I have gone full weeb on magical girls.

There is no saving me, I am in digging myself deeper.

Also changed, cause first episode of Shoujo☆Kageki Revue Starlight, really impressed me.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
I’m super tired right now, so I’ll just leave this here.

Gave this a try and it's more complicated than it sounds lol

I got lucky to even get a Shiny Whismur in X yesterday by a horde

And it doesn't help that I'm trying this, only that it's not Deaf-friendly in a way because it requires music

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

>Beats boss
>Only a mook survives
>Lol max Boost bewildering Grace
>"You barely survive the attack"
>Everyone goes to 1 HP
>"The ground explodes"
>Kills my entire party
Please someone stop me and my bull**** of RNG skills.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
>Beats boss
>Only a mook survives
>Everyone goes to 1 HP
>"The ground explodes"
>Kills my entire party
Sounds like you pissed of the GM to much. :v

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
>Beats boss
>Only a mook survives
>Everyone goes to 1 HP
>"The ground explodes"
>Kills my entire party
The struggle is real

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Stupid customer complaining that we finally got BC cherries. ***** that’s all we sell!
Wait that is not true. I get mad over a lot of stuff, but when you all talk to me, I am usually fine.
That is when one user gets upset and it all goes down.

Everyone wants to drag me down so they do not have to deal with me anymore. Trust me.

I know.
The answer is that everyone is going to view him or her as a legend for being mean to me and putting me down really hard.

I uh like you all.
No surprise there right?
If someone was being mean to you I’d yell at them for being a jerk.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Stupid customer complaining that we finally got BC cherries. ***** that’s all we sell!

If someone was being mean to you I’d yell at them for being a jerk.
God, I remember on November 12th, 1 day after Sint Maarten, our version of Halloween, a customer yelled at me because the sweets he wanted weren't in stock 2 hours after we opened. The year before that, a customer got mad at me because we didn't have any candy left for her to buy on November 11th 5PM, saying we weren't well-prepared. I don't know lady, not getting any candy until mere hours before kids start knocking door sounds like bad preparation, I filled that aisle so much you couldn't fit a penny in there

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
God, I remember on November 12th, 1 day after Sint Maarten, our version of Halloween, a customer yelled at me because the sweets he wanted weren't in stock 2 hours after we opened. The year before that, a customer got mad at me because we didn't have any candy left for her to buy on November 11th 5PM, saying we weren't well-prepared. I don't know lady, not getting any candy until mere hours before kids start knocking door sounds like bad preparation, I filled that aisle so much you couldn't fit a penny in there
Anyone that works in retail knows the mantra “the customer is always right” is complete bull.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Anyone that works in retail knows the mantra “the customer is always right” is complete bull.
In the Netherlands it isn't as strict as the US is apparently. On my first day at work, a customer talked **** about me behind my back because I 'deliberately' sent her to the wrong aisle. Luckily, my colleague she was talking to saw me help her and proved her the **** wrong. My first time behind the cash register was **** too, literally the first customer was an asshole who kept giving snarky commentary on literally everything, even when I was giving him change. What a ****.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
In the Netherlands it isn't as strict as the US is apparently. On my first day at work, a customer talked **** about me behind my back because I 'deliberately' sent her to the wrong aisle. Luckily, my colleague she was talking to saw me help her and proved her the **** wrong. My first time behind the cash register was **** too, literally the first customer was an ******* who kept giving snarky commentary on literally everything, even when I was giving him change. What a ****.
That’s pretty rude. Though I was called a ****ing idiot to my face by a customer.

I’m hilariously bad at customer service. lol

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
That’s pretty rude. Though I was called a ****ing idiot to my face by a customer.

I’m hilariously bad at customer service. lol
I think that those customers are entitled because they see the low wages and think "Well anyone can do it" and like, *****, why aren't you doing it? Because you don't want to, it sucks, the pay is low and hours can be pretty demanding

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I think that those customers are entitled because they see the low wages and think "Well anyone can do it" and like, *****, why aren't you doing it? Because you don't want to, it sucks, the pay is low and hours can be pretty demanding
I actually get paid really well for retail I’m just not a people person and have bad attention span and memory retention.

Chrono.

I've been harsh on this game before, but this update looks like everything it should've been before.

Props to the dev team for getting to that point eventually.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Completed the Slosher playthrough in Spla2n.

Was by far the fastest and the most fun run of them all. And I'm not even a Slosher main, though this run is making me consider using Sloshers seriously.

Only one run left, the one I dread the most; the Brush run.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Oh wow ERA, Pokemon Go and FEH are down among others.

Ah. See, it was funny cause a server I'm in was talking about old cartoons we liked, someone mentioned Freakazoid and I said "Only thing I know about that show was Candlejack" and then the message couldn't be sent
Gwen set fire to the internet

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
Well, I've downloaded the Octopath Traveller demo on my Switch. Going to play it tonight.

If I like it, I'll probably get it. Unlike most other places, Octopath Traveller has barely sold at all in my area.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
You know we are in a bizzare world when everything except Smashboards is crashing :V

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I've been harsh on this game before, but this update looks like everything it should've been before.

Props to the dev team for getting to that point eventually.
I wonder if that dude who kept lying the whole time is still on the team or if he got thrown off the boat

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Done World 1 already. It's surprisingly more fun to use the Brush than I thought.

Then again, World 1 was never a problem, so I'm sure the game will screw me later on. :lol:

Either way, I'm done with Splatoon this week. Time to focus on the Mania DLC!

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The Virgin Google Cloud Service
The Chad CloudFlare Hosting

Last edited:

Chrono.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Y'know, seeing the Ocotopath love makes me want to try it. But I have literally 10 games I want to beat. And there's more games I want. And my wallet will murder me because I also want to collect Zi-O stuff. And there's clothes. And manga. And perhaps an occasional snack

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Y'know, seeing the Ocotopath love makes me want to try it. But I have literally 10 games I want to beat. And there's more games I want. And my wallet will murder me because I also want to collect Zi-O stuff. And there's clothes. And manga. And perhaps an occasional snack
I was gonna buy Breath of the Wild a few days ago but then I thought "wait **** i need gas" and gas is really high right now and my car has **** mileage

Necessity over vidya, I guess.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
A FEH meme got me into Black Lagoon.

Guess now I finally have a good seinen to watch.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I got Takumi! Now I have all forms of him!
This one is plus speed minus hp so he is going to hurt with that built in desperation.

Now I just need linde!

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Gwen be like:

"Food $200
Games $150
Clothes $800
Kamen Rider $3,600
Manga $150

someone who is good at the economy please help me budget this. my wallet is dying"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom