• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I beat Therion's Chapter 2 and started Primrose's. I think I'll do the second chapters of my main party first and then do the ones for the benched ones once I'm higher leveled.
I lije the party banter but I really wish characters would be implemented into the actual cutscenes
Damn Therion, who hurt you like that? D:
jk i know who it is but it's still going to be heartbreaking to see it

This boss battle theme always hypes me up when the intro plays, my favorite song in the game at the moment.
Don't worry it's not much of a spoiler song it plays in some of the chapter 1 boss battles.
Just you wait for when you hear Chapter 2's battle theme, it's hmmmm

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
At World 4 and I still haven't found any major difficulty thing when it comes to using the Herobrush.

If anything, I'm going much, much faster in most levels.

D

Deleted member

After looking at the learnsets of each of my projected team members, I think I have my team finalized for good.
I won't be telling you anything about how it's gonna end up though because I want to keep it a surprise.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Finished my first playthrough of Sonic Mania Plus' Encore Mode.

The changes are very minor, but what does change keeps you on your toes. The aesthetic changes are nice, if a little bit odd at times. Plus, it's more Sonic Mania, that's more than okay in my book.

Mighty is really fun, his ground pound attack is pretty much the Bubble Shield on steroids. With Ray I can tell people are going to get a lot of mileage out of him, though I haven't quite gotten a grasp on him yet.

Only got one Chaos Emerald my first playthrough, but I'll get the rest of them and see if there's any changes to the final boss/ending.

Also one last thing.

HOLY **** METAL SONIC KAI

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
>makes one tiny little goof
>is branded as a shame and dissapointment

This is why I tend to avoid my family... -_-
Holy smokes. I've been a consistent failure my entire life and my family's never called me a shame and a disappointment.

What the hell is wrong with your family to treat you like that?!

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
I beat Therion's Chapter 2 and started Primrose's. I think I'll do the second chapters of my main party first and then do the ones for the benched ones once I'm higher leveled.
I lije the party banter but I really wish characters would be implemented into the actual cutscenes
Damn Therion, who hurt you like that? D:
jk i know who it is but it's still going to be heartbreaking to see it

Just you wait for when you hear Chapter 2's battle theme, it's hmmmm
I'm in Chapter 3 right now, don't know specifically which song you're talking about, but I probably have heard it. Though I only did half the chapters 2 so far, as I'm focusing on Olberic, Primrose, Tressa, and Haa'nit, currently. I just have Prim's chapter 3 left and then it's on to 4. I'm going to start using the other 4 characters, once Prim isn't mandatory for me.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Sure you do.

Its your little crush, on a certain squid who frequents this thread and does red's writing challenges.

TomatoLord. :v
Woah, um.... what makes you think I have a crush on a certain squid girl who I find to be wonderful and amazing? >w>

Does that really make me a Tomatolord?

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
'Cause when I'm close to you
I swear I could die
Need to live my life, yeah, live like I'm alive
And it's a lonely road
Good luck and goodbye

This cover of an ending theme as been on my mind constantly the past few days and I don't regret one single bit of it. It's just so damn good.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
your family sucks :V can't ya just....ya know mostly get away from them?
Holy smokes. I've been a consistent failure my entire life and my family's never called me a shame and a disappointment.

What the hell is wrong with your family to treat you like that?!
Honestly, that's horrible... the fact your family treats you like that is really just saddening and I wish you didn't have to put up with that.
Meh.

Dealt with 21 years of this bull**** already.

I can handle it... maybe...

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Woah, um.... what makes you think I have a crush on a certain squid girl who I find to be wonderful and amazing? >w>

Does that really make me a Tomatolord?
That you told us you to.

Unless that's passed now.

Cause if not, then well, aw look at close your friendship with Cori is. :v

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Well, what do you think it is? >w>
Well, I don't know.

And I don't want to really guess, since I take the personal stance of not prying into people's personal life's.

But teasing people about things that make them innocent, I'll tease them for that endlessly. :v

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
I really like the party banter too. Reminds me of the banter scenes in Tales of Symphonia and I assume other Tales games if they have 'em.

One of my favorites is one between Olberic and Tressa in chapter 3. I'll keep it in spoiler tags, for those who want to find it for themselves. I'll also leave out details concerning chapter 3 plot related stuff.
Basically, Tressa is really impressed by Olberic's swordsmanship and overall being such a noble great dude. Inspired by him she asks to be his apprentice and to teach her fencing. It warmed my heart and really helped connect the characters more in my eyes. It also really made me want to subclass Tressa to warrior as well, but I'm keeping her as thief cause I need the support options.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Have you guys ever been killed by a boss in a rpg so hard that you feel your soul die as well?
In other Jrpgs I would say yes, but so far I've beaten every boss on my first try in octopath. It helps that its pretty easy to tell when they are coming, so you can be prepared. (Oh look a savepoint at the end of a dungeon, better top myself off)

Though, there was one boss that almost made me wipe. Definitely the hardest fight I had in the game so far. I'll just say it was one of my chapter 3 bossfights and nothing more.

One tip I'll give you in octopath, the weakness system has a set order for what weapons and spells will appear in. So you can rule out things as potential weaknesses to the monsters. They are as follows.
Sword, Lance, Dagger, Axe, Bow, Staff, Fire, Ice, Lightning, Wind, Light, Dark.

D

Deleted member

In other Jrpgs I would say yes, but so far I've beaten every boss on my first try in octopath. It helps that its pretty easy to tell when they are coming, so you can be prepared. (Oh look a savepoint at the end of a dungeon, better top myself off)

Though, there was one boss that almost made me wipe. Definitely the hardest fight I had in the game so far. I'll just say it was one of my chapter 3 bossfights and nothing more.

One tip I'll give you in octopath, the weakness system has a set order for what weapons and spells will appear in. So you can rule out things as potential weaknesses to the monsters. They are as follows.
Sword, Lance, Dagger, Axe, Bow, Staff, Fire, Ice, Lightning, Wind, Light, Dark.
Yeah, I noticed the weakness order pretty quickly but I still get Daggers and Oances confused on their placement.
Nothing breaks a man more than casting spells trying to figure out an enemy's weakness only to bop them with a staff and see the icon pop up at the very right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom