• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I knew it was too but none of the people I thought would be on there were except endid. Which made it pretty brutal. I like that ezikeal lived unlike the comics but damn Henry was kind of rough.

Tara just took over hilltop since Jesus died and Maggie left the show for the time being so i didn’t think Tara would die. That was a big shock. It was so well executed though and sidiqqs speech was fantastic
Who did you expect?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Who did you expect?
Well I’m the comics there’s 12 people not 10. But there’s 3 big deaths. These are like, rosita(whos pregenant during this) and ezikeal.

This season they have had a lot of the same comic storylines. Such as rosita dating Gabriel but her baby is sidiqq’s from when they fooled around before she started dating Gabriel. In the comics the only difference is she’s dating Eugene not Gabe. So the show had a whole love square going on. Gabe and sidiqq both chose to support rosita in raising the baby, and Eugene is love with her but she only views him as a friend but he tried to stay involved anyway lol.

So I figured someone from there was going.

My bet was Gabe because he died in the comics during the whisper arc before the pikes. I was positive amc was not getting away with killing a pregenant women in today’s world and was right. I figured Gabe would die then.

I figured endid would be another because she moved in real life to la implying she wasn’t on the show anymore.

Lastly I figured that ezikeal would go just like the comics because it’s so fitting and made a lot of sense. Hell the build up in the episode makes people getting baited Into thinking he and rosita died but it was a bait and switch. Which I liked because it was a good twist and well done.

I also figured Tammy would die because she also hinted irl that she was gone. Plus she kind of stole a whisper baby they left to die so it made sense.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Approximately fifteen minutes from unconsciousness.

Pretty reasonable besides. Yourself?
That's good that you're overall ok.
I'm ok. Just relaxing as best as I can right now. Excited for Thursday too, since I'm going on another date then.
Pretty good. Been playing Warframe. Very good f2p.
Nice. What's Warframe about? I've never played.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Well I’m the comics there’s 12 people not 10. But there’s 3 big deaths. These are like, rosita(whos pregenant during this) and ezikeal.

This season they have had a lot of the same comic storylines. Such as rosita dating Gabriel but her baby is sidiqq’s from when they fooled around before she started dating Gabriel. In the comics the only difference is she’s dating Eugene not Gabe. So the show had a whole love square going on. Gabe and sidiqq both chose to support rosita in raising the baby, and Eugene is love with her but she only views him as a friend but he tried to stay involved anyway lol.

So I figured someone from there was going.

My bet was Gabe because he died in the comics during the whisper arc before the pikes. I was positive amc was not getting away with killing a pregenant women in today’s world and was right. I figured Gabe would die then.

I figured endid would be another because she moved in real life to la implying she wasn’t on the show anymore.

Lastly I figured that ezikeal would go just like the comics because it’s so fitting and made a lot of sense. Hell the build up in the episode makes people getting baited Into thinking he and rosita died but it was a bait and switch. Which I liked because it was a good twist and well done.

I also figured Tammy would die because she also hinted irl that she was gone. Plus she kind of stole a whisper baby they left to die so it made sense.
Gabrial doesn’t die before the pikes, he dies after during the Whisperer War.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Gabrial doesn’t die before the pikes, he dies after during the Whisperer War.
Oh I had heard he died before it. Either way I figured he would die on the pike as he dies in the arc. Ezikeal might die during the war now because there’s reports his actor is leaving next season. If that’s the case though I wonder why he didn’t get the pike death.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Oh I had heard he died before it. Either way I figured he would die on the pike as he dies in the arc. Ezikeal might die during the war now because there’s reports his actor is leaving next season. If that’s the case though I wonder why he didn’t get the pike death.
Probably cause they didn’t know he was leaving until afterwards. Apparently Michonne’s actress is leaving too.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
The mechanics are semi similar.
that doesnt make them similar, that makes a single part of gameplay similar

now if we had robot ninja darknuts and iron knuckles BOTW might have been even greater tbh

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Probably cause they didn’t know he was leaving until afterwards. Apparently Michonne’s actress is leaving too.
That might be why. It is confirmed that michonne is leaving. She isn’t dying though. The main theory right now since we know she will appear in the rock grimes movies is that in season she will leave to find rick. It seems like this weeks episode the finale could have Eugene make contact with rick over radio. Which would set the movies up and michones exit.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
That might be why. It is confirmed that michonne is leaving. She isn’t dying though. The main theory right now since we know she will appear in the rock grimes movies is that in season she will leave to find rick. It seems like this weeks episode the finale could have Eugene make contact with rick over radio. Which would set the movies up and michones exit.
Well that’d be cool, if true.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I never looked at it that way. More like wack GT powerscalling and all but then I read on Kanzenshuu or whatever that Goku's JPN VA hinted at Goku dying.
Did I imagine the whole scene of Goku and Shenron ascending into the afterlife in my head or something

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Did I imagine the whole scene of Goku and Shenron ascending into the afterlife in my head or something
I interpreted that as Goku becoming Earth's guardian, becoming immortal or something.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I interpreted that as Goku becoming Earth's guardian, becoming immortal or something.
IIRC Shenron was like "ay goku i think you did like literally everything i dont think evil exists anymore" and goku's like "aight cool guess i'll die"

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
IIRC Shenron was like "ay goku i think you did like literally everything i dont think evil exists anymore" and goku's like "aight cool guess i'll die"
That's nonsense bruh. There's always a villain looking to beef with Earth. At least from an in-universe perspective.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I forget, who voices kid goku in the dub?
Stephanie Nadonley (if I got that name right) though Kid Goku is voiced by Collen Clickenbeard now in official DBZ material.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
That's nonsense bruh. There's always a villain looking to beef with Earth. At least from an in-universe perspective.
thats why his look-alike jr. son will take care of it

he has the bardock headstrap and everything

Collen Clickenbeard
CLICKENBEARD?

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I really expected Clem to die on this season.
I was ready to claw my eyes and tears out over her dying, so that sick heat beautiful trick Skybound/TellTale pulled on her...and especially us...was perfect. Though she’s no longer “Still...Not...Bitten...”, Clementine is forever a Survivor who nobody can put down
I knew it was too but none of the people I thought would be on there were except endid. Which made it pretty brutal. I like that ezikeal lived unlike the comics but damn Henry was kind of rough.

Tara just took over hilltop since Jesus died and Maggie left the show for the time being so i didn’t think Tara would die. That was a big shock. It was so well executed though and sidiqqs speech was fantastic
Maggie/Martha left? Oof
Stephanie Nadonley (if I got that name right) though Kid Goku is voiced by Collen Clickenbeard now in official DBZ material.
The one member of the ChiChi clan that CC (best Kid/Pre Teen Gohan) doesn’t do better as than SN (best Kid Goku)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom