• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
How do you think us Wild Arms fans feel?
Well yeah that's true and all but like I have a huge ass PS1 library on my PS3 and I'm pretty :salt: about the fact that I need this PS1 Classic to complete that collection lol.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
subtle reminder that the Fire Emblem board exists now and you should all post there more because it gives mod!me something to actually do around here other than ****post about how I can ban people

I never actually owned a PS1, so I might have actually picked up the Classic if it was like €70 or so. But €100 would just stretch my budget too far.

But it's Sony instead of Nintendo, so I'll probably be able to pick one up second-hand dirt cheap within a few weeks of release anyway

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Ayyyyy, guess who's sick and has a ****ing headache?

spider-man-sick-fb.jpg

Not the worst I've felt, but I've definitely been better.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So Killua and Kurapika are in Jump Force too.

Just show Gohan and Piccolo already. That's all I want. Until they get to the JoJo stuff that is.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So Killua and Kurapika are in Jump Force too.

Just show Gohan and Piccolo already. That's all I want. Until they get to the JoJo stuff that is.

I really hope they don't limit the other series choices to just their protagonists, I still really wanna see another Yugioh character and hope that if they add Deku, it's not just him.

Also, Jojo will likely still have Jonathan, Jotaro and DIO but they really should add someone else.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
And now the BOATMAN is shown off in DBFZ. He and Cooler come out on the 27th it seems.

I'm curious what moves they'll choose for 17, if they stick to just the TOP, or if they pull some stuff from his fight with Piccolo. Though I'd be lying to myself if Cooler wasn't the one of the two I'm more interested in.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Bro, I found a way to somewhat "lock" the opponent with Haze talent art. So, you know how Lora weapon give her 10% to 20% chance of auto-attacking twice? Well, this apply to Haze too, so if you use the "move the stick slighty to cancel the hit of the auto-attack animation" trick fast enough and you are a bit lucky (or put a item that increase chance of attacknig twice), you can reload all 3 arts of Haze fast enough to re use her talent art and lock the opponent again for your ally to beat up.

I don't know how good this technique against all boss, but it certainly did help me on my latest run on the second superboss.

MainJPW

M.T.A
And now the BOATMAN is shown off in DBFZ. He and Cooler come out on the 27th it seems.

I'm curious what moves they'll choose for 17, if they stick to just the TOP, or if they pull some stuff from his fight with Piccolo. Though I'd be lying to myself if Cooler wasn't the one of the two I'm more interested in.
And here's the scan from the Dragon Ball Park segment of V-Jump's Monthly Magazine:

D

Deleted member

I am really beginning to hate fighting Reinhardt in an Arena now.
He is in almost every round and he always does big damage.

He went from being useless to being even more annoying than Lewyn.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
I am really beginning to hate fighting Reinhardt in an Arena now.
He is in almost every round and he always does big damage.

He went from being useless to being even more annoying than Lewyn.
In what realm is Reinhardt considered "useless"? He's a single character who basically forces you to devote a whole slot of your arena team to countering him specifically, that's pretty far from "useless".

In other words, get a high-Res green unit (preferably one with 2 range) in your arena team. Or get your score high enough that you avoid encountering cavalry units entirely, but that's probably a long way off for you.

D

Deleted member

In what realm is Reinhardt considered "useless"? He's a single character who basically forces you to devote a whole slot of your arena team to countering him specifically, that's pretty far from "useless".

In other words, get a high-Res green unit (preferably one with 2 range) in your arena team. Or get your score high enough that you avoid encountering cavalry units entirely, but that's probably a long way off for you.
My main team is full armor. I guess I do not put Grima on the line to him enough. Because everytime Reinhardt came to me, I would shred him to pieces.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Last night was the third night in several months that I had to report an incident that happened at work. Just why do I have to be surrounded by idiots in a workplace who have no work ethics?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
'just got S+ rank on all blades in TGC, now all I need is 8 levels to be max level and NG+ here I come!

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I feel like I'm becoming the Resident Evil guy here.

I'm like the only person I see talk about that series having playable character/s in Smash.
I would love someone like Leon in smash. But realistically Phoenix Wright and monster hunter would both come first. They have been big carriers for capcom while resident evil has hit bumpy patches over the years. Plus they don’t have to work around the violence, not that I think that would stop them, but it’s easier to go for someone else first.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
The Dark Souls of Dark Souls Remastered network test version happening this weekend

The app can be now be downloaded. And yes, online membership is needed.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
>Last year's dancer banner is back in FE Heroes
>Meaning it was the extra banner that was datamined
>Meaning no free Muspell banner
>mfw

View attachment 165492
After what someone mentioned, if the Muspell Banner comes, I want it when they are the ones chosen for the next Forging Bonds. Seriously, that would be a wonderful opportunity to develop the Muspell characters.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Annnnnnnnnd I now made the second and third superboss my *****.

Well, OK, there is still some stuff about them that don't make them always a cakewalk, but it's really funny and satisfying to kick the butt of boss that cause you so much problems before.

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura

I, uh... Yikes.

Dunno if I'm looking forward to Dante's campaign anymore. This is... Rough. Devils Never Cry this ain't.

Hell, this isn't even Devil Trigger.

Chrono.

And here's the scan from the Dragon Ball Park segment of V-Jump's Monthly Magazine:

MVP looking gudt.

Surprised they gave him Super Electric Strike as his level 3 since it's a Xenoverse move, was expecting Grand Explode aka the move he used in 131 against Jiren.
Though who knows, he could always have it and it's not in the scan. I remember 16's self destruct not being shown in a scan.

D

Deleted member

Make sure Grima's the only thing in his attack range.

He'll drop in.
All righty. :p

Also, Ignis LA Hector is an absolute Unit.

Can take on Legendary Hector without any damage and kill my Grima.

Last edited by a moderator:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I would love someone like Leon in smash. But realistically Phoenix Wright and monster hunter would both come first. They have been big carriers for capcom while resident evil has hit bumpy patches over the years. Plus they don’t have to work around the violence, not that I think that would stop them, but it’s easier to go for someone else first.
I’d love Jill but expect Nemesis to be the addition if we got a RE character... which I’m definitely not against.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
I finally finished building my Nowi!

She is +Def -Spd to improve her tanking potential while also optimized to deal with the higher tiers in the Arena should I ever go for that.

I had a thought time debating what her C-skill should be. I went with Panic Ploy for now because she can make good use of it with her HP. I also thought about giving her Attack Tactic since she seems like the kind of unit that would fit in a mixed team. We'll see how I'll use her as time goes by.

And now it's time to start the Nowi merging to hopefully achieve that 40+10 merged Nowi soon!

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
1537377641262.png

Heeeeey.

Alright, let's see what a few days of percolating has done to the Isabelle fanar-

1537377721018.png

1d7.png

This is my shocked face.

D

Deleted member

I finally finished building my Nowi!

She is +Def -Spd to improve her tanking potential while also optimized to deal with the higher tiers in the Arena should I ever go for that.

I had a thought time debating what her C-skill should be. I went with Panic Ploy for now because she can make good use of it with her HP. I also thought about giving her Attack Tactic since she seems like the kind of unit that would fit in a mixed team. We'll see how I'll use her as time goes by.

And now it's time to start the Nowi merging to hopefully achieve that 40+10 merged Nowi soon!
Cool! I think your Nowi is actually +Spd -Res.
345355.PNG

Edit: The SP and HM are maxed out, but that should not really count. :V

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom