• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

@ShinyLegendary I'll let you go with a wrist-slap; no official warning/infraction. Just make sure that you're careful about what you say and all and that it doesn't go full-on NSFW. Thanks~

With that, it's almost 1AM so I'm gonna sleep. Later, peeps.
You are welcome, and good night.
:)

You have a lot of patience with me, so thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
It's mildly humorous hearing you talk about this topic like a science.

Mostly because said grandparents of mine grew up in the part of your state where kids worked on tobacco farms and got payed in cigarettes, so "Appalachia" almost feels too dignified.
In fairness.

Despite all promotional material to the contrary the parts of Louisville where I was born and raised are as alien to the rural regions of the state as those regions are to everyone else.

Sure we've got more horses, a higher appreciation for bourbon than average, KFC and Papa John's plastered over every stadium, maybe a bit of a southern drawl, but after that we're basically Cityville, USA.

The discussion is almost purely academic for me. I'm an outsider looking in on 90% of that.

It wasn't my car because my car is red!
What?

I am no such thing.

Meanwhile, Mythra just wants to see Pixar car parts.
I'm not doing that image search.

You have fun though.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
In fairness.

Despite all promotional material to the contrary the parts of Louisville where I was born and raised are as alien to the rural regions of the state as those regions are to everyone else.

Sure we've got more horses, a higher appreciation for bourbon than average, KFC and Papa John's plastered over every stadium, maybe a bit of a southern drawl, but after that we're basically Cityville, USA.

The discussion is almost purely academic for me. I'm an outsider looking in on 90% of that.

What?

I am no such thing.

I'm not doing that image search.

You have fun though.
I'm just teasing. From what I've seen being driven through Louisville it seems pretty much normal.

And I'm pretty sure it's the absence of other pizza chains and not the presence of Papa John's that defines legit hitting southern country anyway.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Can I be the neighborhood psychopath who doesn't actually break the law but everyone stays away from him because he's ****ing crazy?

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I'm just teasing. From what I've seen being driven through Louisville it seems pretty much normal.
Let's not go that far.

I'm here.

And I'm pretty sure it's the absence of other pizza chains and not the presence of Papa John's that defines legit hitting southern country anyway.
Personally I always thought it was something to do with the prevalence of Rally's or Waffle House.

[EDIT]: Oh, right.

When Rally's start to become Checkers, that's the mark.

their also the ones who don't get charming titles :p
Too true.

It's the price we pay for freedom.

Last edited:

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
G-G-G-GAAAAAAAAH!
how do you know that was actually said by the victim of one such as uni!
wheres your proof of such recorded evidence! HUH!
Recorded evidence!?
(Crap, what am I going to do now?)
Is this really it? Is this how this case is going to end!?
(Wait a moment...)
(Proof... Evidence... Recorded... Natz... Unikorn... Ashes... Fire... Guns... Legendary...)
(...)
(... THAT'S IT!)

You want proof huh? Alright, I'll give you your proof!
(This is it... The final piece of evidence that brings this case together!)
The proof that Mr. Unikorn actually spoke those words is this!
TAKE THAT!
upload_2018-4-25_0-45-15.png

As you can see here, Mr. Unikorn clearly expresses to me that you'd, in fact, turn one "Mr. Legendary" into ashes! As if that's not enough, you even acknowledged the post with a like, proving that you knew that Mr. Unikorn made this statement!

However, that's not all I've got!
Because this piece of evidence proves that Mr. Unikorn was speaking of fire in the context of ashes!
TAKE THAT!
She prefers fire made of fire.
This statement here proves that the device used to make Mr. Legendary into ashes would, in fact, be fire!
This, along with the fact that you always knew what Mr. Unikorn had said, proves that you attempted to commit defamation to Mr. Unikorn via Libel!

The proof is in the pudding Ms. Natz, and the pudding says you're GUILTY!

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I'm an equal opportunity character artist.

That one will happen at some point, I'm sure.

This day just started for me, and I already feel like it's going to be the best day of the week.:4dedede:

Well, second best after Friday, but let's stay in the present.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Well the Phoenix Cringe has taken me so I better go.

I'll be updating my FakeDex tomorrow with more Pokémon. I also forgot to mention- I added a new Pokémon called Swiftling.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

The **** happened while I was gone?

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Recorded evidence!?
(Crap, what am I going to do now?)
Is this really it? Is this how this case is going to end!?
(Wait a moment...)
(Proof... Evidence... Recorded... Natz... Unikorn... Ashes... Fire... Guns... Legendary...)
(...)
(... THAT'S IT!)

You want proof huh? Alright, I'll give you your proof!
(This is it... The final piece of evidence that brings this case together!)
The proof that Mr. Unikorn actually spoke those words is this!
TAKE THAT!
View attachment 142263
As you can see here, Mr. Unikorn clearly expresses to me that you'd, in fact, turn one "Mr. Legendary" into ashes! As if that's not enough, you even acknowledged the post with a like, proving that you knew that Mr. Unikorn made this statement!

However, that's not all I've got!
Because this piece of evidence proves that Mr. Unikorn was speaking of fire in the context of ashes!
TAKE THAT!

This statement here proves that the device used to make Mr. Legendary into ashes would, in fact, be fire!
This, along with the fact that you always knew what Mr. Unikorn had said, proves that you attempted to commit defamation to Mr. Unikorn via Libel!

The proof is in the pudding Ms. Natz, and the pudding says you're GUILTY!

nnnger...mnnergh...

it....itst not like...that i...i

yes....that is true...-sniff-...

on a side note seriously kuddos for going above and beyond lol, that was actually kinda amazing

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

I'll be updating my FakeDex tomorrow with more Pokémon. I also forgot to mention- I added a new Pokémon called Swiftling.
Man I want to start back up on my fakedex again.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992

Sorry man, but I refused to pass up this opportunity.

Look man if the pudding's starting to talk to you maybe we need to discuss your sleep habits again.
Look, it sounded like one of those finishing lines Phoenix gives, alright.

Just because the pudding tells me secrets doesn't mean you have to criticize my sleep habits!

D

Deleted member

Good night everyone.

Saying this a second time...

#GiveMyAyraFireEmblemHeroesPlease

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Just because the pudding tells me secrets doesn't mean you have to criticize my sleep habits!
...yes, actually.

At this point I am contractually obligated to crack on your sleep habits.

”War and Anime swamp, war and anime”
Nintenzone.

Nintenzone never changes.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~

The **** happened while I was gone?
usual shiny stuff, an old user came back namd |Ersatz| while shiny pretty much got argo'd into saying some rather tmi stuff during a boob talk which hes now pretty much wanting to be treated and taken like a man, meanwhile me and uni got into a fight over pancakes and waffles which resulted in uni exploding and dying while praline tried to mediate the gloryiness of french toast while red simply idle on by watching sideline stuff and joining in conversations, something something scultping happened and aruran had more fake dex stuff while blargg had me trialed in court for commiting libel and lying in the stand over on uni which is possible tied in for my murder on him all in ace attorney goodness

thats about it as i can remember

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Anyway, does anyone have any plan to do beofre the end of this month? Like, watching a movie or somethin? Me, I'm waiting to see some reviews on Infinity War, and if they are good, I watch the movie with my sister. (and my parents if they are free)
You don't need to watch the reviews to know if it's good or not lol.

I am not gonna check any reviews, I'm going to watch it 2 hours later. I will tell you how good it is.

And I'm gonna spoil everything.

Also gonna start NG+ while I'm on the way lol.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Looking back at my posts on the whole situation. I think I was being too harsh on Shiny, even if I was bothered by some of his posts, I could have go on a better way to make my point.

'guess that writting in the morning make me a snarky *******.:4tlink:

D

Deleted member

Looking back at my posts on the whole situation. I think I was being too harsh on Shiny, even if I was bothered by some of his posts, I could have go on a better way to make my point.

'guess that writting in the morning make me a snarky *******.:4tlink:
Nah. You were fine.
I was being too weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom