• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I had a shower thought on if we were characters from FEA.

Opo would be Chrom, Swamp would be Fredrick, Uni would be Robin, I’d be Tharja.

...Natz woukd be Cordelia. :troll:

Edit: wait ****... i just realised the troll face makes no sense.

Ughhhhhhh!

Edit 2: Eh whatever... **** it! I don’t even care anymore. Hmmph

Last edited:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Well this place just got dark pretty quickly.

*finds my stash*

So which one of you want to know my deep, dark secret? :troll:

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
Well I finally got around to seeing the new FEH Channel.

-Leif looks like a kind of cool unit.
-Weird to see Reinhardt and Olwen get variants this soon, especially considering the only thing that's different about their appearances is that their in different poses. They still look like cool units.
-Nice to see that Finn is free.
-Lillina's refinery looks interesting. Nice to finally see Roy's weapon get a good refinement. Also, Beserk Armads is going to help make my Hector even stronger.
-Cool to see that allies will get a boost for the first 2 times playing tempest trails during the day.
-Good to see that all bonus units will now be 40%, considering I've only ever gotten a few bonus units that were 40%
-Lower stamina cost will certainly make doing TT less tedious.
-I'm a little bummed that they will now have a shorter duration, but I suppose they will lower the amount of points needed to get all of the rewards.
-YES THEY'RE FINALLY FIXING THE 5-STAR SUMMONING POOL! While there are still 5-star exclusive units that could drop*cough*Karel and Mist*cough*, I'm glad that they are making it easier to get the units you want, while also making units that were previously 4-star and 5-star exclusive easier to get. I suppose it does mean that merging units will require me to spend more badges and feathers, though.
-Not sure what "Improvements to Friends List" means, but cool to see that the cap has increased.
-Cool to see a second rotation of GHB units. Also Camus returns for the first time since around May.
-Yeah, I don't like the way "Camus" is pronounced either.
-Not sure who Sais is but it's cool to see a new GHB unit. (Also, do his eyes in his battle art look off to anyone else?)
-Nice to see GHBs, BHBs, and Legendary Battles have 0 stamina cost.
-Grand Conquest looks really nice.
-And more orbs is always nice.

Overall, it was pretty good.

Also, quick question here. If you merge two copies of the same unit together, and the one that you're losing has inherited skills from other heroes, will the merged one have access to those skills? Thanks in advance.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Also, quick question here. If you merge two copies of the same unit together, and the one that you're losing has inherited skills from other heroes, will the merged one have access to those skills? Thanks in advance.
Every skill and even the Blessing you gave the unit is preserved.

You're gonna need to re-equip every skill manually though.

D

Deleted member

Since new stuff happened, can someone make a list of what I have to work on to be a better person?
Thanks so much! :)

D

Deleted member

5-turn cooldown *******
Now to max Battle Continuation but I need feathers first.
Why do I have to do the Assassin thing to grind Self Portraits?
Sorry, I only read pure Yuri manga, like a good person :p
The word "yuri" already implies perversion because that's what the whole genre was created around.
Weird to see Reinhardt and Olwen get variants this soon,
It's been over a year tho

Last edited by a moderator:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
I had a shower thought on if we were characters from FEA.

Opo would be Chrom, Swamp would be Fredrick, Uni would be Robin, I’d be Tharja.

...Natz woukd be Cordelia. :troll:

Edit: wait ****... i just realised the troll face makes no sense.

Ughhhhhhh!

Edit 2: Eh whatever... **** it! I don’t even care anymore. Hmmph
wow so i'm the one that no matter who i get shipped with i'm screwed and get a tsun tsun daugther :V

whelp ****,

D

Deleted member

I looked at some more Sonic glitches, and geez all Sonic games are glitchy. The old ones are a lot glitchier than I thought.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
wow so i'm the one that no matter who i get shipped with i'm screwed and get a tsun tsun daugther :V

whelp ****,
I was joking about you, and me honestly.

Also I like Severa. The only reason I never married her was cause she is a child unit and it just felt wrong.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
I was joking about you, and me honestly.

Also I like Severa. The only reason I never married her was cause she is a child unit and it just felt wrong.
oh, so thats why the troll face ^-^'

and i didn't say it in bad vibe :p i do like her as well~

and same :V

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Oh yeah I also learned that the donnel I had was plus attack minus res. Which is amazing! I took him and promoted him to 4 star and then had my plus 8 donnel merge with the plus attack one. Now I have plus 9 donnel who reaches pretty high attack. Going to build him over time. Not sure what weapon to give him though. I’ve got his skills in mind though

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
oh, so thats why the troll face ^-^'

and i didn't say it in bad vibe :p i do like her as well~

and same :V
Oh the troll face was cause for some reason I thought Robin couldn’t marry Cordelia.

I realized that’s Chrom lol

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Oh the troll face was cause for some reason I thought Robin couldn’t marry Cordelia.

I realized that’s Chrom lol
ah~ that explains a lot

kinda funny cause i was thinking the same thing till i read uni say he was robin lol

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Well this place just got dark pretty quickly.

*finds my stash*

So which one of you want to know my deep, dark secret? :troll:
What the secret that you live in the dark? That isn't a secret, living in the dark is the natural habit of gamers. :troll:

The word "yuri" already implies perversion because that's what the whole genre was created around.
How dare you besmirch the good name of the pure Yuri maidens, I'll have you know, each maiden takes part in a series of multiple courting gestures, before they even start holding hands. I will not have you impune the good name of Yuri.

Though with that said, hand holding Yuri couples are the most disgusting ones there, such degenerates.
If you don't understand this joke, you clearly haven't been around in the Yuri community long enough to know the long running joke of hand holding being the most promiscuous thing a Yuri couple can do, cause of the genres over use of the Protective/Cool older sister figure, and innocent young girl.

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
I do Natz~ Natz~ know what's going on here

What the secret that you live in the dark? That isn't a secret, living in the dark is the natural habit of gamers. :troll:

How dare you besmirch the good name of the pure Yuri maidens, I'll have you know, each maiden takes part in a series of multiple courting gestures, before they even start holding hands. I will not have you impune the good name of Yuri.

Though with that said, hand holding Yuri couples are the most disgusting ones there, such degenerates.
If you don't understand this joke, you clearly haven't been around in the Yuri community long enough to know the long running joke of hand holding being the most promiscuous thing a Yuri couple can do, cause of the genres over use of the Protective/Cool older sister figure, and innocent young girl.
My deep, darkest secret that I have to share is....

Anything that involves Rick Rolls :troll:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom