• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
All Smashboards ships are doomed to die a death.

i.e. That time this thread tried to ship me with Waluigi. I never forget...

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Man
. . .I meant meanie in that context, LOL.

From what I can tell with Smashboards, already being an item is actually pretty healthy here compared to nearly anywhere else, but trying to use it as a dating service will end very awfully.

Gag ships are fun for the whole family, though.
The most memorable ship is me and @Professor Pumpkaboo so it’s all good with me lol

Chrono.

From what I can tell with Smashboards, already being an item is actually pretty healthy here compared to nearly anywhere else, but trying to use it as a dating service will end very awfully.
That goes for Tinder as well.

D

Deleted member

I am trying to make my comic, but my cat is being very affectionate.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
It just doesn't make sense as to why they AREN'T the main characters. They're the first characters we meet and Mordred is a Saberface!
Hell, they actually start out as such but the focus completely changes when the first battle against the Yggdimillenia happens.

For real, Sieg was such an unnecessary character and I feel like he added nothing to the story. He feels more like a video game avatar put in the middle of a conflict so the player has someone to "relate" but since it's not a game it doesn't work out. Like, there's the whole thing with Jeanne's and Shirou's ideals clashing and him being there just messes everything up.
Even Jeanne by herself would have been fine as the main character. Sieg is just, ugh.
Him not existing would also probably help Siegfried's characterizatiin considering he's nothing but a meme in the Fate fandom nowadays. His only appearence and he dies on Ep4.

And yeah, I just now noticed Astolfo never says his wish. Not even something simple that would have fit his character.
Also, his romance with Sieg was much better developed than Jeanne's, I'm still trying to figure out how the **** Jeanne even started liking Sieg.

So Waver and Iskander are linked by fate basically. Heh, good to know no matter what happens they'll meet up. Now I need what Septem teased me with and have Lord El-Melloi II with young Alexander.

I actually really want to level Shakespeare in FGO but lol I still have Waver and Medea to level from my Casters.

Overall, the Apocrypha Servants I like or dislike ended up being.
Like:
-Mordred(I feel validated for levelling her so high in FGO)
-Jeanne(well, her FGO characterisation at least)
-Shirou
-Shakespeare
-Avicebron
-Astolfo
-Achilles(ACHILLES WHEN)
-Chiron(Chiron when too)
-Semiramis(more of a love to hate type tho)
-Vlad III(why does fgo hate u)
-Karna(the Hero of the United States)

Dislike:
-Jack
-Fran
-Spartacus

Don't really think much about:
-Atalante
-Siegfried

So yeah, I'd say it had some good characters. Just wish they focused more on them instead of generic anime protagonist #29490
My Fate/Apocrypha servant like/dislike list looks something like this:

Like:
Mordred
Achilles (totally agree this guy needs to be in Fate/GO; hopefully it'll happen in the Fate/Apocrypha event)
Karna
Shakespeare
Chiron
Siegfried (shame that he died early on just to be that power-up for Sieg)
Vlad (shame he had that douche-of-a-master Darnic; would've love to see Vlad live on in the 2nd half)

Meh, really indifferent/don't care:
Atalante
Jeanne (I agree that she is a lot better in Fate/GO's Orleans singularity)
Shirou
Astolfo (yep, this is a controversial one: his personality doesn't really do it for me, not to mention him never revealing his wish + never learning his backstory as one of the 12 Nights of Charlemagne also bugged me, especially for all the spotlight he was getting in the second half)

Dislike:
Jack
Fran
Semiramis (I can see why she makes a good love-to-hate character, but I don't know, she gets on my nerves in a not-so-good way, and we never really learn about her backstory; you can imagine how I satisfied I was seeing Mordred dealing the mortal wound onto Semiramis during that fight)

Who?
Avicebron
Spartacus

The servants ended up being a mixed bag for me. About one half I like, but then the other half was a toss-up between those I don't care for, those I dislike, and those I found to be really forgetable. For that latter half, it's like you said: some of these servants should've had more spotlight, but Sieg takes that away with his screentime. We could've learned more about the backstories regarding those less fleshed-out servants are and how said information ties into why they want the Holy Grail. Alas,

Nother Pokemon related game....What are some Pokemon you like that you feel are underappreciated?
As in, a lot of people think they are bad competitively, or are forgettable, or boring, or they just hate them for one reason or another...

A few examples for me...

Druddigon
Beeheeyem
Kecleon
Shiftry
Fearow
Relicanth
Sigilyph
Linoone
Mightyena

Edit: Shiny....do you even read my post before liking, jeez dude...
I always feel Meloetta is quite an under-appreciated Pokemon, especially since she is a legendary not very many talk about. She has a very cute design, and I like how her signature move allows her to change forms in the middle of battle, even if she isn't that good competitive wise. Also, the concept of a Legendary Pokemon based around song and dance sounds quite epic when you think about it.

Did I mention Meloetta is my favorite Unova Pokemon? Yep, it's true.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
@Professor Pumpkaboo I like that Malroth guy. He looks different from the final boss of Dragon Quest 2.

I also found out that there was a Dragon Quest Theatrythmin 2015 for the 3ds that only came out in japan. :(

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
And then of course Opossum is the World Title Changer.

His years of changing the thread title will come in handy. When we take over a country, he'll be the one responsible for changing the country's name.
1. Change everyone else's official title to "Opossum's Subordinate."
2. Change my own title to "The One Above All" and become a god incarnate.
3. ???
4. Get Chrom on the Smash Bros. roster.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
3. ???
Well...that's one way to think outside the box. :)

Of course we would detect betrayal if you attempted to seize power for yourself.

D

Deleted member

I know my cat loves me and trusts me a lot. :)
Good cat.

Back to my comic.

Last edited by a moderator:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Well...that's one way to think outside the box. :)

Of course we would detect betrayal if you attempted to seize power for yourself.
I feel like maybe we shouldn’t take over the earth cause inevitably we’d all betray each other to become our own world emporer or something.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
3. ???
Just give me a good pay, good health insurance and free soda if you want me on your side.

No need for title changes.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I feel like maybe we shouldn’t take over the earth cause inevitably we’d all betray each other to become our own world emporer or something.
Well then the person with the best strategy will be the one with all the power.

If fiction is any indicator, all the bad guys turn against each other. Cutthroat as all hell.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Back from space.

First order of business.

upload_2018-4-7_1-1-17.png

Y'all making it very difficult for me to use my flags.

For some reason a lot of people need suave in order to warm up to someone.
Huh.

Found my problem.

I am trying to make my comic, but my cat is being very affectionate.
It's adopted you.

Pretty much comes with the territory.

3. ???
computer_furret_by_keijimatsu-d3g118d_scaled.png

Ah ****.

Well then the person with the best strategy will be the one with all the power.

If fiction is any indicator, all the bad guys turn against each other. Cutthroat as all hell.
So basically...we'd be playing Mafia?

Huh. Guess we've had practice.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
eh who wants to be world emporerer?
to much work, gotta rule everywhere, they'll be resistance, ya have to deal with resources dwindling on the planet, ya have to deal with all the concerns and a knife on your back, always have to make sure everyones in line, just to much work and effort to deal with :tired:

D

Deleted member

World domination is boring, you guys can do your thing, just let me be able to eat my snacks and play my vidya gaems
My Fate/Apocrypha servant like/dislike list looks something like this:

Like:
Mordred
Achilles (totally agree this guy needs to be in Fate/GO; hopefully it'll happen in the Fate/Apocrypha event)
Karna
Shakespeare
Chiron
Siegfried (shame that he died early on just to be that power-up for Sieg)
Vlad (shame he had that douche-of-a-master Darnic; would've love to see Vlad live on in the 2nd half)

Meh, really indifferent/don't care:
Atalante
Jeanne (I agree that she is a lot better in Fate/GO's Orleans singularity)
Shirou
Astolfo (yep, this is a controversial one: his personality doesn't really do it for me, not to mention him never revealing his wish + never learning his backstory as one of the 12 Nights of Charlemagne also bugged me, especially for all the spotlight he was getting in the second half)

Dislike:
Jack
Fran
Semiramis (I can see why she makes a good love-to-hate character, but I don't know, she gets on my nerves in a not-so-good way, and we never really learn about her backstory; you can imagine how I satisfied I was seeing Mordred dealing the mortal wound onto Semiramis during that fight)

Who?
Avicebron
Spartacus

The servants ended up being a mixed bag for me. About one half I like, but then the other half was a toss-up between those I don't care for, those I dislike, and those I found to be really forgetable. For that latter half, it's like you said: some of these servants should've had more spotlight, but Sieg takes that away with his screentime. We could've learned more about the backstories regarding those less fleshed-out servants are and how said information ties into why they want the Holy Grail. Alas,

I always feel Meloetta is quite an under-appreciated Pokemon, especially since she is a legendary not very many talk about. She has a very cute design, and I like how her signature move allows her to change forms in the middle of battle, even if she isn't that good competitive wise. Also, the concept of a Legendary Pokemon based around song and dance sounds quite epic when you think about it.

Did I mention Meloetta is my favorite Unova Pokemon? Yep, it's true.
A lot of Servants suffer due to the direction Apocrypha goes after the first half:
-Avicebron makes some golems and dies. That's about it.
-Jack is not only the personification of Jack the Ripper's victims but also of filler.
-Vlad just dying right then and there because of ****ing Darnic. I also feel like Darnic was offed too early for someone who posed as the main villain at the start.
-What do you mean Apocrypha had Berserkers?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Seeing Zeb spoiler post on XB2 give me life.

And I need some right now because, I feel horrible right now.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Memeblade Chronicles X Part LXXVII: **** bugs edition

Spoilerless:
-I've been recruiting some boyes
-I got Frye by accident; he's fun tho
-Alexa is... pretty hot; she's a redhead, so she's the new Pyra now.
-Also:
-Im provoking Gremivores on purpose just to ram their butts with Incendiary Edge
>Still got bodied by a Vivohast
-Time for a legit complain: Enemies doesn't die when they fall, throwing a dude from a high height in XC1-2 killed it on landing and credited you for the kill. Here a Simius I was fighting fell through a crack and the battle continued despite none of the side was able to register damage. Later, while fighting a Vigent for an Affinity Mission, I pushed it down a cliff at the edge of Oblivia and dude vanished after touching the water... it didn't count as a kill so I had to redo the whole long*** battle again.
-I find Elma pretty frustrating to use; yeah, she has Primer and Ghost Factory, but she has a buttload of arts that require 1000 TP, good thing the Electric one doesn't need Tension.

SPOILERX:

-I find satisfying seeing the Ganglion struggling with the wildlife; great cutscene btw
-I find fun that I can skip travel directly to the story point due the huge liberties this game gives to exploration; I even jumped over the "Dark Matter Skell" wreckage before
-Luxaar's tail looks like a brain and a dong
-mfw Lao is underleveled af
-Before hearing Lin and Lao's backstories I was sure they were related; but now Im sure Lin has a crush on the Pathfinder
-I **** the bed once for a reason against the Lv. 20 Tainted Caro but overall they were easy at Lv. 27 as expected
-Killing a Caro with Incendiary Edge when it is roaring is satisfying af
-T A T S U Y O U P O O P P O T A T O D U M B * * *
-Tainted Sphinx was a *****, it wrecked me hard after getting enraged
-This is were Elma's electric art shined
-Game: "You ****ing suck, you want us to lower the difficulty?" Me: "Nah bruh, don't hurt my pride with that"
-After playing around with thermal and physical setups for my defense I defeated the ****er with a clutch Topple + Overdrive on my 5th attempt.
-Oh... more of them.
-BAH GAWD THAT'S THE ENDBRINGER'S MUSIC
-These Tainted monsters are bacteria, CLINGING TO MIRA'S ECOSYSTEM
-I never cheered for a Dinobeast so hard... actually I never thought I would cheer for one

-MFW TELETHIA, THE MVP BRUTALLY RAVAGED THOSE BLOODY TAINTED SPHINX

-Ok, Lin, you're a bubbly young girl that is a genius obsessed with tech and cooking a Nopon, we'll let you play with this mysterious robot filled with dark matter
-Luxaar apparently has an infiltrated, pretty sure is not Lao, dude's cool.
-I cannot believe the Ganglion enslaved the Thundercats

Now Imma sit and wait until Zeb oficially explodes while playing XC2

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Memeblade Chronicles X Part LXXVII: **** bugs edition

Spoilerless:
-I've been recruiting some boyes
-I got Frye by accident; he's fun tho
-Alexa is... pretty hot; she's a redhead, so she's the new Pyra now.
-Also:

-Im provoking Gremivores on purpose just to ram their butts with Incendiary Edge
>Still got bodied by a Vivohast
-Time for a legit complain: Enemies doesn't die when they fall, throwing a dude from a high height in XC1-2 killed it on landing and credited you for the kill. Here a Simius I was fighting fell through a crack and the battle continued despite none of the side was able to register damage. Later, while fighting a Vigent for an Affinity Mission, I pushed it down a cliff at the edge of Oblivia and dude vanished after touching the water... it didn't count as a kill so I had to redo the whole long*** battle again.
-I find Elma pretty frustrating to use; yeah, she has Primer and Ghost Factory, but she has a buttload of arts that require 1000 TP, good thing the Electric one doesn't need Tension.

SPOILERX:

-I find satisfying seeing the Ganglion struggling with the wildlife; great cutscene btw
-I find fun that I can skip travel directly to the story point due the huge liberties this game gives to exploration; I even jumped over the "Dark Matter Skell" wreckage before
-Luxaar's tail looks like a brain and a dong
-mfw Lao is underleveled af
-Before hearing Lin and Lao's backstories I was sure they were related; but now Im sure Lin has a crush on the Pathfinder
-I **** the bed once for a reason against the Lv. 20 Tainted Caro but overall they were easy at Lv. 27 as expected
-Killing a Caro with Incendiary Edge when it is roaring is satisfying af
-T A T S U Y O U P O O P P O T A T O D U M B * * *
-Tainted Sphinx was a *****, it wrecked me hard after getting enraged
-This were Elma's Electric art shined
-Game: "You ****ing suck, you want us to lower the difficulty?" Me: "Nah bruh, don't hurt my pride with that"
-After playing around with thermal and physical setups for my defense I defeated the ****er with a clutch Topple + Overdrive on my 5th attempt.
-Oh... more of them.
-BAH GAWD THAT'S THE ENDBRINGER'S MUSIC
-These Tainted monsters are bacteria, CLINGING TO MIRA'S ECOSYSTEM
-I never cheered for a Dinobeast so hard... actually I never thought I would cheer for one

-MFW TELETHIA, THE MVP BRUTALLY RAVAGED THOSE BLOODY TAINTED SPHINX

-Ok, Lin, you're a bubbly young girl that is a genius obsessed with tech and cooking a Nopon, we'll let you play with this mysterious robot filled with dark matter
-Luxaar apparently has an infiltrated, pretty sure is not Lao, dude's cool.
-I cannot believe the Ganglion enslaved the Thundercats

Now Imma sit and wait until Zeb oficially explodes while playing XC2
Listen Memetha.....
Spaghetti!

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Seriously, yesterday, my neck hurted, but I could take it. Now, it's just horrible, I don't think I be able to speak or eat well today.:c

D

Deleted member

Seriously, yesterday, my neck hurted, but I could take it. Now, it's just horrible, I don't think I be able to speak or eat well today.:c
Aww.... It pains me to see you hurt.
I really hope you recover from the situation soon. :)

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Go to the hospital!
No, I think I be fine, it's horrible, but not THAT horrible. I can still say some words and drink, for exemple.

I just need to get medicaments for that and just wait and hope.
Aww.... It pains me to see you hurt.
I really hope you recover from the situation soon. :)
Thanks for saying that.

D

Deleted member

If any YouTuber wanted to make a "cringe compilation video" right now of us, I would be the only user to get in the video. :/

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
No, I think I be fine, it's horrible, but not THAT horrible. I can still say some words and drink, for exemple.

I just need to get medicaments for that and just wait and hope.

Thanks for saying that.
If you are in pain. Please go see a doctor. If not for you then for us. I don’t wanna worry about you, or anyone here honestly.

more xc2 because cutscene
Get ****ed jin. Guess we're getting clo-

*AMALTHUS OUT OF NOWHERE*

WHAT THE **** IS HE. PATROKA IS DEAD AND BLUE ***** HAS GONE CRAZY.

ONE BOSS FIGHT AFTER ANOTHER I GUESS
i just wish it wasnt almost 2AM here. No way i get good progress with this.
:061:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Clearly you are not with these grammar errors. I recommend seeing an English teacher to help with your problem.
Wait, isn't that how it's writt-
Oh
It's
"I'll be fine", right?

Well, is that really on Zeb level?
Sure man.

Create.

...well.

If it gets worse, see a doc.
I'll see with my father first.
If you are in pain. Please go see a doctor. If not for you then for us. I don’t wanna worry about you, or anyone here honestly.
Guys, I'm really touched how worried you are me. But trust me, it isn't THIS bad. Right now, I'm taking a candy that is making my neck feel better, and it's helping alot. Really, if it get REALLY worse, me and my family will take the necessary step, but for now, all I need is medication, relax and not speak/eat too much.

In other word, today is going to be water day.:squirtle:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Wait, isn't that how it's writt-
Oh
It's
"I'll be fine", right?

Well, is that really on Zeb level?

I'll see with my father first.

Guys, I'm really touched how worried you are me. But trust me, it isn't THIS bad. Right now, I'm taking a candy that is making my neck feel better, and it's helping alot. Really, if it get REALLY worse, me and my family will take the necessary step, but for now, all I need is medication, relax and not speak/eat too much.

In other word, today is going to be water day.:squirtle:
Well... good I guess. I just care about everyone.. in an ironic motherly way.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well... good I guess. I just care about everyone.. in an ironic motherly way.
Like I said, I'm really touched that you are so worried for me. Trust me, it's nice to see peoples care about you when you feel bad.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
more xc2 because cutscene
Get ****ed jin. Guess we're getting clo-

*AMALTHUS OUT OF NOWHERE*

WHAT THE **** IS HE. PATROKA IS DEAD AND BLUE ***** HAS GONE CRAZY.

ONE BOSS FIGHT AFTER ANOTHER I GUESS
i just wish it wasnt almost 2AM here. No way i get good progress with this.
:061:
BEAT ANALTHRUST AND BOARD THAT FREAKING ELEVATOR, IT IS WEEKEND FOR ****S SAKE

SCREAMING REPLIES ONLY

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Xenoblade stuff
Xenoblade 2 stuff to be exact lol.

And since I got Theory now, once I am ready and have time I will quickly swift to the later chapters... yes I aware I have said it man times but I now pretty sure about this...

Because things really gets more interesting after mid chapter 7...

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Seeing Zeb spoiler post on XB2 give me life.

And I need some right now because, I feel horrible right now.
For me... it feels like I am being more slack off, since I have played this game for over 420 hours and haven't even finish the main story.

Well, since I finish Praxis' and Theory's 2nd quest (Hope you check my long ans short review about that lol. I can finally proceed the story more faster...

But wait, let me get more Taychon chip... lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom