• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Hi guys....
Sorry for causing a ton of emotional outbreaks. I feel like you all are tired of my actions.
Just going to put this image on your faces. :)
Also redfeatherraven redfeatherraven I hope your girlfriend is recovering quickly. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Ok so im finishing up unlimited blade works.

That was totally
Waver
Right?
:061:
Yeah, that was him.
I find it incredibly funny there isn't much to make the connection yet I also guessed it when I saw the episode lol
In the end, Waver is the only 4th Grail War survivor, so he's the one true winner :'^)

Any thoughts on UBW as a whole and on Archer in specific?

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
He grew well, didn't he? :p

Though he goes by Lord El-Melloi as an adult, iirc.
I know the Grail War is rough and all. . .but it looks like he aged 30 years in 10.

Hope he enjoyed that time travelling. Bsaed on the fact he is still around he must be somewhat succesful. Good for him

So I finished Fate UBW . . .Time for another entry in "Zeb rants about the smallest of details because he doens't know how to review properly!"

All posts are based on only having seen Zero and UBW. I imagine some things (like character focus) are drastically different for other routes.

All spellings are probably wrong
  • I preferred Zero TBH. Just liked the events and characters more. And was definitely more of a fan of the way the masters are handled. Zero is basically a story of 7 separate groups with a focus on 1. Stay/Night is basically just a story if a duo and their servants.
  • That doesn't necessarily mean they didn't get their chance to shine. A lot of characters are barely around like Assasin and Lancer's master, and Rider gets railroaded even harder than Zero's assasin. But compared to Zero . . .
  • Archer's identity is one of the craziest things ever. Like what the absolute ****.
  • Saber felt. . .left behind. Archer sort of steals the spotlight and Saber kind of feels like she gets pushed aside for a bit
  • **** GILGAMESH
  • Gilgamesh getting his just desserts after 2 ****ing series was soooooo satisfying. If I wasn't so spoiler averse (and the fact it would break ToS) I would so have Giglamesh with an arrow in his head for an avatar.
  • you too shinji.
  • You too priest jerk
  • you too lanc- wait no you wound uo being cool. you getting killed sucj
  • people talk about saberface but what about lancers? I thought diarmude(lol spelling) was bootleg Cu and with the same weapon. Instead of the same face, lancer-faces are doomed to have to kill themselves by command seal
  • Heracles and Illya had like 2 episodes to themselves, one in which they are super evil and their death was like the saddest thing in the show.
  • Medea managed to have like 3 servants and still lost lul.
  • GET ****ED GILGAMESH

. . .guess i'll focus on finishing XC2 now.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
people talk about saberface but what about lancers? I thought diarmude(lol spelling) was bootleg Cu and with the same weapon. Instead of the same face, lancer-faces are doomed to have to kill themselves by command seal
That's why the "being a lancer is suffering" meme exists :troll:

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
I know the Grail War is rough and all. . .but it looks like he aged 30 years in 10.

Hope he enjoyed that time travelling. Bsaed on the fact he is still around he must be somewhat succesful. Good for him

So I finished Fate UBW . . .Time for another entry in "Zeb rants about the smallest of details because he doens't know how to review properly!"

All posts are based on only having seen Zero and UBW. I imagine some things (like character focus) are drastically different for other routes.

All spellings are probably wrong
  • I preferred Zero TBH. Just liked the events and characters more. And was definitely more of a fan of the way the masters are handled. Zero is basically a story of 7 separate groups with a focus on 1. Stay/Night is basically just a story if a duo and their servants.
  • That doesn't necessarily mean they didn't get their chance to shine. A lot of characters are barely around like Assasin and Lancer's master, and Rider gets railroaded even harder than Zero's assasin. But compared to Zero . . .
  • Archer's identity is one of the craziest things ever. Like what the absolute ****.
  • Saber felt. . .left behind. Archer sort of steals the spotlight and Saber kind of feels like she gets pushed aside for a bit
  • **** GILGAMESH
  • Gilgamesh getting his just desserts after 2 ****ing series was soooooo satisfying. If I wasn't so spoiler averse (and the fact it would break ToS) I would so have Giglamesh with an arrow in his head for an avatar.
  • you too shinji.
  • You too priest jerk
  • you too lanc- wait no you wound uo being cool. you getting killed sucj
  • people talk about saberface but what about lancers? I thought diarmude(lol spelling) was bootleg Cu and with the same weapon. Instead of the same face, lancer-faces are doomed to have to kill themselves by command seal
  • Heracles and Illya had like 2 episodes to themselves, one in which they are super evil and their death was like the saddest thing in the show.
  • Medea managed to have like 3 servants and still lost lul.
  • GET ****ED GILGAMESH

. . .guess i'll focus on finishing XC2 now.
Just to sorta mention, UBW was just one route in the visual novel. There are two other routes, Fate and Heaven's Feel, which the latter is getting made into a movie series and part 1 was in theatres earlier(Don't know if Part 1 is out on video/dvd/blu-ray/etc). There is an older Deen-made Fate route episode series that was done in like 2003, but it had problems and some things weren't translated too well. I think UFO-Table wants to finish with Heaven's Feel first before reworking on the Fate route.

Anyway, basically, you watched one route where some characters shine and some characters are shoved aside. So basically, some of the characters who got neglected in UBW get some time to shine in the other routes, like Rider in Heaven's Feel.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

"Make a friend, Shiny!"
"Me: Okay!"
:marthmelee:: Unfair life
:falconmelee:: Me trying to make a friend

Sorry for that sad joke.
Also.... I actually did have a friend a while ago, but I never talk to him anymore. :/

I will try hard to make a friend, and I am doing this so I can be happy again and just... have a friend. :)

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
What if Pyra was real?
I would not ask her out on a date, trust me.
Would you? :troll:
Lemme open this...

Gotcha fam! No need for Mythra!
View attachment 140407
:denzel:

GET BACK HERE!

Does that mean Pyra is Artoria?

No, that can't be. Pyra has boobs :troll:

Kirby of Dissapointment is worth it!
Oh... I'll let that pass because is not discussion :V

Pretty sure I was just supposed to do something smart for a fight. Some kind of puzzle. Instead I brute forced it.

ROGUE ROGUE ROGUE
M U L T U S

D

Deleted member

Fate/Stay Night UBW spoilers galore
I preferred Zero TBH. Just liked the events and characters more. And was definitely more of a fan of the way the masters are handled. Zero is basically a story of 7 separate groups with a focus on 1. Stay/Night is basically just a story if a duo and their servants.
From a story standpoint, I also prefer Zero, especially as it works better as a Battle Royal.
But as far as characters go, I have to hand it to Stay Night simply because 2 of my favorite Servants, Kojiro and Cu Chulainn, are on it and it has the post-development Artoria. Not that it's a complete curbstomp though, SN also has Medea and Archer but Zero still has Broskander, Waver and Kiritsugu who is a hard to top protagonist.
That doesn't necessarily mean they didn't get their chance to shine. A lot of characters are barely around like Assasin and Lancer's master, and Rider gets railroaded even harder than Zero's assasin. But compared to Zero . . .
I mean, considering anyone who watches this already knows Kotomine is up to no good, I think he serves his role well.
Rider gets more of the spotlight in Fate and especially Heaven's Feel apparently though.

Also, would you believe me if I told you this is the route that gives the most focus to Assassin Kojiro? Much like Cu, this is the route where they he gets to shine.
I mean, his fights are cool as all hell and I love him but he really is just a minor character.
Archer's identity is one of the craziest things ever. Like what the absolute ****.
Yeah, it's absolute bonkers. I like that it isn't just a Wham Reveal but it slowly builds up with hints coming to surface like Rin's pendant, "Servants can be summoned from the past, present or future" and Shirou's own abilities.
And man, does it pay off with all the build up to it.
Saber felt. . .left behind. Archer sort of steals the spotlight and Saber kind of feels like she gets pushed aside for a bit
Yeah, UBW is basically Rin's and Archer's route. She gets it worse on Heaven's Feel though.
Still, she does get enough focus to close her character arc.
Gilgamesh getting his just desserts after 2 ****ing series was soooooo satisfying. If I wasn't so spoiler averse (and the fact it would break ToS) I would so have Giglamesh with an arrow in his head for an avatar.
Man, that fight is just incredibly hype. Shirou ****talking Gilgamesh is just so good and having a human defeat the strongest Servant is just so damn satisfying. The oldest hero vs the most recent one.
you too lanc- wait no you wound uo being cool. you getting killed sucj
You aren't human!
people talk about saberface but what about lancers? I thought diarmude(lol spelling) was bootleg Cu and with the same weapon. Instead of the same face, lancer-faces are doomed to have to kill themselves by command seal
They don't have the same weapon though, Gae is just a common prefix for spear names on Ireland I guess.
But yeah, being Lancer is suffering.
Medea managed to have like 3 servants and still lost lul.
I don't think the series hits the spot hard enough but the only reason Caster isn't the weakest class is because Assassin exists.
Every Class but Assassin and Berserker has Magic Resistance as a skill and ones like Artoria's go up to A rank which negates any magical attacks below that rank.
Which basically means Casters can't fight for **** on one-on-one combat.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
This got me good.

This gets my stamp of approval. I like it when people be clever and creative with memes.
Heh. I dig it.

Got one more FEH Oliver meme to add to the pile:

SAcjhNmg_3hOZ42K5sZ31nDxIYaiJWZk4XamJdkxHI4.png

Sorry it took so long getting it here, download folder had a lot of images to scroll through.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
uhhhh
uhhhhhhh
UHHHHHHHH

IS THAT A ****ING MONADO THAT MALOS IS WIELDING?

X ****ING SCUSE ME?
:062:

Welcome to the point of the game where everything gets intense af

M O N A D O J A I L

D

Deleted member

You don't even get the joke...

He specified that he didn't. The word "download" kinda gives it away.

Red's still talented though, if his Pika pics are anything to go by.
Red is talented indeed.
I mean props to him for having like a thousand Pikachu pictures. :)
WHAT THE **** MONARO CYCLONE AMD ARMOR EHAT THE **** WHAT THR **** EHAT THE ****
The Monando of power.
Apparently is not Malos's Monando named "Monando Jail"?
Edit: Ninja'd by Mythra.
Edit: OOPS SORRY EVERYONE.
Edit: NOT AGAIN!!!!!!

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Playing as the whip guy in Kirby actually made me start to like the ability more.

But playing as Knuckle Joe just reaffirmed my dislike of the fighter ability. The only power I think that's going to drag through the game more is rock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom