• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Pride comes before the fall?
Nope...just constant falling (though out of my group of friends at school, I get to be decent enough...cause we all suck at MK11)
Kamala Khan and Gwen Stacy are literally the only new characters that matters in this game now...followed by Miles and Wanda
I’m actually super excited for Spiderman Far From Home cause Mysterio is one of the only villains I actually know from Marvel!
Mysterio is always to be known...but name any other Marvel villains who aren’t in a movie yet

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Nope...just constant falling (though out of my group of friends at school, I get to be decent enough...cause we all suck at MK11)

Kamala Khan and Gwen Stacy are literally the only new characters that matters in this game now...followed by Miles and Wanda

Mysterio is always to be known...but name any other Marvel villains who aren’t in a movie yet
Are we naming all marvel movies or only the MCU ones?

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I just found out I accidentally skipped my dentist appointment today. ****.
**** that's not good. The one I go to charges a fee if you don't show up to the appointment. Never happened to me but I cringe to think if it did.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Next Fire Emblem Heroes banner confirmed to be Fallen Heroes 2 featuring Mareeta from FE5, Possessed Berkut, a new Fallen Corrin, and Fallen Tiki. Possessed Delthea is also the GHB for this banner.

Not much to say other than all four characters look OP, especially Fallen Berkut and Fallen Tiki. Fallen Berkut has a built DC in his weapon when he fights ranged units complete with some nice added side effects and the introduction of the Warding Stance power creep, while Fallen Tiki is a lot like Legendary Tiki.

Not sure if I want to pull from this banner since none of the characters here interest me. Maybe Fallen Tiki just because I still don't have Legendary Tiki, but yeah, nothing too special from this banner.

Chrono.

Well this is interesting.

These lines are in the new update, but not in GT Goku's level 3.

Something tells me we haven't seen the last of SSJ4 yet.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I just get crashes in most modes in general. Customizing a character? Crash. Most of my way through a tower? Crash. In the Krypt? Crash. The only time I haven't crashed is when I'm doing tutorials.
Only the Krypt for me. Guess I'm lucky?

Don't you mean Krypt krashes
It breaks the game so much that it breaks the MK grammar rules :p

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Sounds kinda evenly in an animalistic way

Potato_

Smash Lord

Vegeta part and the beginning are win quotes if you end it with Dragon Fist, 10x Kamehameha is his level 1 super when you have no other fighters left (assuming since Super Saiyan 3 activates when you have one fighter down.) Those are my guesses.

SS4 being a bigger part of the moveset than originally anticipated does soften the blow a bit of him not being playable. Hell, him having win quotes is a nice touch.

I'm gonna assume they're saving him for a potential Fighterz 2 way down the line.

Chrono.

Vegeta part and the beginning are win quotes if you end it with Dragon Fist, 10x Kamehameha is his level 1 super when you have no other fighters left (assuming since Super Saiyan 3 activates when you have one fighter down.) Those are my guesses.

SS4 being a bigger part of the moveset than originally anticipated does soften the blow a bit of him not being playable. Hell, him having win quotes is a nice touch.

I'm gonna assume they're saving him for a potential Fighterz 2 way down the line.
Nah, GT Goku was already tested out (hes in Arcade and you can body swap with Ginyu, but people have used Cheat Engine to play as him too.)

SSJ4 only shows up on the level 3 and he immediately goes back to being a kid after it's done. The level 1 only goes up to SSJ3.

The theory goes is that hes either the last character or a skin for SSJ Goku (the two 10X lines fit his supers.)

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
This last episode of Game of Thrones was very ok.
Yeah, that's how I'd describe it as well. Not bad, but it's clearly just there to connect the events of the last episode to the next one.

I will miss Missandei though, I knew either one of her or Grey Worm weren't going to live to the end as soon as they started talking about going to Naath, but it still was sad to see her go.

Bestmand902

Smash Lord
So, I've been feeling kinda torn;

You know how there's a Contra collection coming out? I kind of want to get it because I really do want Contra to come back but at the same time I really don't want to support an employee's hell like Konami

Chrono.

Is Kid Goku in the current dub voiced by Kid Gohan's actress? I know before Kai, Naldony did both characters and she also did the same voice for both, but I was wondering if that was the case for the Kai actress whose name escapes me.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
So, I've been feeling kinda torn;

You know how there's a Contra collection coming out? I kind of want to get it because I really do want Contra to come back but at the same time I really don't want to support an employee's hell like Konami
The way I see it, it's better to support companies like Konami when they make good decisions, because it makes it more likely that they'll continue down that path rather than sticking with games like Metal Gear Survive or pachinko machines. Look at Capcom - sales of the Mega Man Legacy Collections and Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition seemed to prompt them into making Mega Man 11 and Devil May Cry 5, or at the very least, it helped to encourage them and convince them that it was worth doing.

MainJPW

M.T.A
Is Kid Goku in the current dub voiced by Kid Gohan's actress? I know before Kai, Naldony did both characters and she also did the same voice for both, but I was wondering if that was the case for the Kai actress whose name escapes me.
Since Kai, both Young Goku and Gohan have been voiced by Colleen Clinkenbeard, who also voices Luffy.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Decided to by FighterZ on the Switch...even though I have it on PS4 (which I haven’t touched in a year or so due to accidentally fading out of the PlayStation life outside of Spider-Man)

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Lame that it's been over 2 months now with no new details on Pokémon Sword & Shield minus some pretty minor stuff.

CoroCoro better deliver this month

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
Lame that it's been over 2 months now with no new details on Pokémon Sword & Shield minus some pretty minor stuff.

CoroCoro better deliver this month
CoroCoro leaks are some of my favourite events in the New Pokemon Game Hype Cycle TM

D

Deleted member

We did get that new Steel move(which is totally not going to be a Legendary's signature move *audible wink*) but I hope we start getting new Pokemon soon. Regardless, news should start coming in steadily once E3 comes if they want to do the same as SM(which I hope to god they do)

Potato_

Smash Lord
Nah, GT Goku was already tested out (hes in Arcade and you can body swap with Ginyu, but people have used Cheat Engine to play as him too.)

SSJ4 only shows up on the level 3 and he immediately goes back to being a kid after it's done. The level 1 only goes up to SSJ3.

The theory goes is that hes either the last character or a skin for SSJ Goku (the two 10X lines fit his supers.)
I see, just caught up with all the news. I saw another person saying that it could point towards Baby Vegeta being the last dlc character (and those lines being a Dramatic Finish between the two) and honestly I'd be extremely happy with either case.

The SS4 lines do fit SS1 incredibly well, I'm trying to keep my hopes low but having him as a skin for SS1 in particular would be awesome. He's easily the Goku I've had the most experience with so including him in my team wouldn't be a hassle.

also the less said about my pulls the better

CoroCoro leaks are some of my favourite events in the New Pokemon Game Hype Cycle TM
Same, I love seeing all the theories and discussion on each Pokemon as they're revealed.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Yeah, that's how I'd describe it as well. Not bad, but it's clearly just there to connect the events of the last episode to the next one.

I will miss Missandei though, I knew either one of her or Grey Worm weren't going to live to the end as soon as they started talking about going to Naath, but it still was sad to see her go.
I feel like they’re trying to turn Danaerys into a tyrant by the end of the series so she’s basically the same as her father was. So Westeros is just as ****ed.

I also think she might murder Jon before the end.

I thought I posted this earlier... guess not.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
LET'S CONTINUE THE TOP 100 FAVORITE CHARACTER RANKING THAT I WANTED TO CONTINUE YESTERDAY BUT PROCRASTINATED UNTIL TODAY HUZZAH

I'll do 5 for now.

#50- John Coffey
Green Mile

1557360973429.png

Most sympathetic character ever? Possibly. This was a gentle giant who was accused of a crime he never even committed, but due to how the situation looked people automatically believed that he was the murderer. After being falsely accused and thrown into prison, he gains this reputation of being a surprisingly kind and warm human being who would never hurt a fly, despite what the media says about him. The prison guards (especially Tom Hanks' character, Edgecomb) come to learn that he's actually a very kind-hearted person, and I think there's a chance that Edgecomb even came to realize (too late, though) that Coffey was innocent. Such was never confirmed, but with how Edgecomb reacted when Coffey was executed...it's certainly possible. Green Mile was a very powerful film, and Coffey is the most likable character in it...we come to love the gentle giant and see how he's not what everyone thinks he is, at least at first.

#49- Kiki
Kiki's Delivery Service

1557361339424.png

My favorite Ghibli character from one of my favorite Miyazaki movies makes the top half of this list. My favorite part about Kiki's is that we get to see this young, 13 year-old girl mature into a young adult and learn how the world works. It's a good growth story about how she must learn how to use her witch powers to be a benefit to society and grow within the world that she lives. It's an incredible growth story; it's one of the most charming stories I've seen of one character maturing and learning how the world works.

#48- Atticus Finch
To Kill a Mocking Bird

1557361832845.png

In a courtroom filled with bias and vinegar, Atticus was the only man in the room who was rational and fair. He's by far the best character in TKMB, and it's not only because of how kind yet fair he is, but I jive well with how he thinks. Despite the accusations thrown at Tom within the film for committing sexual assault, Atticus was willing to defend Tom no matter what. Along with that, Atticus was one of the only characters in TKMB that wasn't racist. That alone makes Atticus likable, but what seals the deal for me is how it becomes a part of his entire character: unbiased and kind. Atticus is a kind human being, and any wrong and unfair biases or prejudices aren't in his vocabulary. He was a progressive thinker for his time, and the hero that the story needed.

#47- Vito Corleone
The Godfather

1557362309731.png

Don Corleone: the biggest, baddest mob boss on the block within one of my favorite movies of all time. I love this guy. He's cruel to his enemies, but very kind to his family. He's committed many crimes in the past, but he always strives to provide for his family and treat them with care and respect. As he has said to his son, Michael "Mike" Corleone: "the man who doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man." He's got a very shady history, and his crime is not excusable. However, I do respect this character for showing such love to his family...which is something that his son ended up failing at doing miserably. Vito was a man, while Michael wasn't. Along with such, Marlon Brando was a REALLY good actor, and it brings out the performance of Don Corleone extremely well. The man had such charisma that it's something to marvel, and you can't help but respect the character due to the charisma of the actor bringing out the performance.

#46- Homer Simpson
The Simpsons

1557362656179.png

Ah, Homer...the lovable oaf and goofy dad from the most famous animated sitcom to ever be on screen. When I first watched the first 8 seasons of the show, to be honest I didn't expect Homer to be my favorite. Lisa was my favorite for the longest time, and once Bart started maturing (if only slightly haha) in seasons 6-8, I thought they would be on top. But no...in hindsight, Homer left the most impact for me. He's the funniest character in the show for me because of how oafish he is, and he's also a likable person in the original seasons. He's dumb and sometimes he hangs out with his bar buddies too much, but overall we see many signs where he LOVES his family and would do anything for them. When he gets on his knees and apologizes to Marge for being a jerk in season 2...it was awesome to see such a real and heart-felt moment in the show. Other mature sitcoms like Family Guy don't have that heart that Classic Simpsons has, but here it was different...and Homer had the biggest heart of any character, arguably.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I predict Pokéman news by the 14 because I told Masuda my birthday and he gonna deliver.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
I feel like they’re trying to turn Danaerys into a tyrant by the end of the series so she’s basically the same as her father was. So Westeros is just as ****ed.

I also think she might murder Jon before the end.

I thought I posted this earlier... guess not.

That's the impression I'm getting as well. Between the continued losses she's enduring and her actions growing more violent and ruthless it seems like the intent is to have her eventually lose herself to her desire for the throne and become the very thing she sought to destroy. If our guesses are correct then the next episode will solidify that and have her do something she would've regretted before, completing her descent and making her the Mad Queen.

As for Jon, I wouldn't be surprised if she attempts it if she goes Mad Queen, but I'm not sure he'll die by her hand. According to the author he wants to leave the series off on a bittersweet note and I feel Jon's fate is going to be the same, so I don't think he's going to die and leave a tyrant on the throne.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I just found out about ProJared. I unsubbed from all his channels

Chrono.

Jesus christ dude Projared cheated on his wife with Holly Conrad while also soliciting and sending nudes to minors.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
When you are afraid of the skeletons in the closets of your favorite content creators and turns out they have an entire graveyard there.
20190508_205634.png

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID