• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I demand some official Ophelia Dusk artwork and her canonical age, Mr. Fates Artbook

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Realized that there's still stuff from Dr. Mario Vitamin Toss I could add to my Dr. Mario sprite project.

Last edited:

Louise

Smash Cadet
I am going to take a break from smash been playing it all the time but still going to hang out here if that is ok

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>Watching Frozen
>Elsa blasts Anna's heart with ice
>Anna is ****ing freezing
>She still manages to keep moving
>Pushes her limits to find Kristoff in a Bñ
Blizzard
>Her hair turns silver

Anna actually had Ultra Instinct this whole time.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
The dynamic duo is returning in some way. Get hyped boys
Y'know by the time it's all said and done, the 2010's are going to be known for the decade of nostalgia. I mean how many things are getting revived in this decade? Be it movies, tv shows, or video games.

That being said though, it'll be a nice nostalgic trip to see this show come back.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Well, I can't stream until my internet is fully fixed. Only one browser works and nothing else related to net usage. That's annoying. Guess I can't do my bonus episode of Eletale Monsters for quite a while. -_-

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
>Watching Frozen
Blizzard
>Her hair turns silver
Holy ****img hell of a **** that’s crazy

KMDP

Smash Legend
I really like the new Golden Wind opening and it makes me mad some people are calling it lazy for "reusing animation" when all it's doing is a timeline of events and all of the animation is ****ing original to it.
It's not subtle at all with what it's hinting at but lol, I can't wait to see the King Crimson version of it.
Oh and this also...
...confirms that no, Araki didn't simply forget about Risotto Nero like I feared and his thing is actually going to get resolved. Just wondering now what direction they'll take and I would love to see an Enemy Mine situation with the main gang but I really doubt this will happen.
Can't help but notice that the title bit at ~0.15 sounds a lot like the Gold Finger theme.
>Watching Frozen
Blizzard
>Her hair turns silver

A Blizzard, huh?
SOBIERU KYŌDAI-NA KABE KOERU NO WA DARE NO TAME
OH OH OH OH JIBUN WO MEZASHI TE
ARIFURETA SEIKAI YORI HITOTSU DAKE NO KOTAE WO
OH OH OH OH ERABU NO WA HOKA NO
DARE DEMO NAI NO SA KOKO NI SHIKA NAI MIRAI E

Chrono.

A Blizzard, huh?
SOBIERU KYŌDAI-NA KABE KOERU NO WA DARE NO TAME
OH OH OH OH JIBUN WO MEZASHI TE
ARIFURETA SEIKAI YORI HITOTSU DAKE NO KOTAE WO
OH OH OH OH ERABU NO WA HOKA NO
DARE DEMO NAI NO SA KOKO NI SHIKA NAI MIRAI E
SUPAAAAAAAAAA BROLYYYYYY
GOOOOOOOOGEEEEEETAAAAAAA
GO THE BROLY GO
GO THE BROLY GO
GO THE BROLY GO
C'MON BROLY
GO THE BROLY GO
GO THE BROLY GO
GO THE BROLY GO
C'MON BROLY
GOGETA
GOGETA
GOGETA
GOGETA
GOGETA

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
SUPAAAAAAAAAA BROLYYYYYY
GOOOOOOOOGEEEEEETAAAAAAA
GO THE BROLY
GO THE BROLY
GO THE BROLY
C'MON BROLY
GO THE BROLY
GO THE BROLY
GO THE BROLY
C'MON BROLY
GOGETA
GOGETA
GOGETA
GOGETA
GOGETA
...KAKAROT!!!
...BUUUUUROOOOOLYYYYY!!!
*guitar riff*
HEY! HEY! HEY! HA! HA!
HEY! HEY! HEY! HA! HA!

SAIYAN BLASTAH!
GO BROLY! GO GO!
GO BROLY! GO GO!
GO BROLY! GO GO!
GO BROLY! GO GO!
KAKAROT! OH WEH OH!
KAKAROT! OH WEH OH!
KAKAROT! OH WEH OH EH OH-EH! (KAKAROT!)
OH WEH OH!
OH WEH OH!

OH WEH OH EH OH-EH!
OH WEH OH!
OH WEH OH!

OH WEH OH EH OH-EH!
OH WEH OH!
OH WEH OH!

OH WEH OH EH OH-EH!
OH WEH OH EH OH-EH!
HEY! HEY! HEY! HA! HA!
HEY! HEY! HEY! HA! HA!
SAIYAN POWEEEEEEER!!!

GO BROLY! GO GO! (OH WEH OH!)
GO BROLY! GO GO! (OH WEH OH!)
GO BROLY! GO GO! (OH WEH OH EH OH-EH!)
KAKAROT! (OH WEH OH!)
KAKAROT! (OH WEH OH!)
KAKAROT! (OH WEH OH EH OH-EH!)

This was way too much effort just just a simple ****post.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
You can’t use cheat codes on the NES online thing for Kid Icarus...**** I have to actually play the game the way it was intended

Chrono.

Wonder why Pokemon is always being looked down on for remaining heavily traditional to it's roots.

Aka: just spent some time reading an ERA thread on how Pokemon has wasted it's potential, which I somewhat agree with... But I also don't.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Wonder why Pokemon is always being looked down on for remaining heavily traditional to it's roots.

Aka: just spent some time reading an ERA thread on how Pokemon has wasted it's potential, which I somewhat agree with... But I also don't.
Because "Newer = Better" obviously.

It doesn't matter if the old way works perfectly fine, newer is always better.

Chrono.

Yoo but can we talk about what a huge improvement TSR looks like since the delay?

This with Kart Customization is making the game look way meatier than I expected. Tracks look really good too. I'd say the roster is the only weird thing about the game now.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Yoo but can we talk about what a huge improvement TSR looks like since the delay?

This with Kart Customization is making the game look way meatier than I expected. Tracks look really good too. I'd say the roster is the only weird thing about the game now.
Its definitely better. My biggest disapointment though is that its not sega and sonic all stars transformed again.

If it was and my boy Billy Hatcher was back, It would be a day one buy. I played more on the Wii U then I did mario kart 8. It was just really good. So I hope we get another of those. I might pick this up though down the line.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>Putting a playlist of Queensrÿche songs to chill while drawing
>Set to random
>The song called "I Don't Believe In Love" plays constantly
>Actually the playlist RNG keeps focusing in songs about heartbreak and loneliness

Real Sad Lewd Hours.

Potato_

Smash Lord

I was having the same thoughts as I saw the new gameplay. looks pretty good but I'll probably still won't pick it up. Too much other stuff to keep up with.

As for the Pokemon discussion, I'm fine with the games staying to their roots (that is to say the 8 gyms - Elite Four - Champion format) but I do have problems with some things, mainly the postgame lacking so much and the insistence of Gamefreak to drop features from gen to gen to make each gen "feel unique". If it's a straight up improvement (like the Pokenav), there is literally no reason to not include that in the next game.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
i would buy STR if they took out the ST and put literally anything else

KMDP

Smash Legend

I was having the same thoughts as I saw the new gameplay. looks pretty good but I'll probably still won't pick it up. Too much other stuff to keep up with.
i would buy STR if they took out the ST and put literally anything else
I think one of the biggest problems with Team Sonic Racing is that it's release window is in the same timeframe as Crash Team Racing's remake; where Crash Team Racing is one of the best Kart Racing games ever made.

Chrono.

I think one of the biggest problems with Team Sonic Racing is that it's release window is in the same timeframe as Crash Team Racing's remake; where Crash Team Racing is one of the best Kart Racing games ever made.
I'm going with Sonic myself.

I love CTR but the remake looks oddly nauseating.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom