• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Been watching a Banjo Kazooie let's play in hope that I find something even remotely appealing to me in there. Already past the first world and nothing yet
That's a shame :/ Hopefully something comes up that's appealing.

That would be pretty cool. But I do need to mention that I do not have a microphone for my computer and can't do voice chat. My previous microphone broke and I most likely won't be able to get a new one until me and my family move to our new house around Summer, especially with the money issues we've been getting lately.
But it would be cool to play together, especially when the Archives event comes up in Late March/April.
Lol that's ok, I don't use my mic either! xD

We can just text chat. I am almost always in QP so it's just gonna be like...relaxed and chill. So, a mic isn't as necessary.
The South Carolina Comicon. It's only a couple miles away from where I live so I feel super lucky. :b:
Oh nice! I hope you enjoy. I'd love to get Martinet's autograph one day, somehow. Mario's been in my life since I was 5 years old.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Oh nice! I hope you enjoy. I'd love to get Martinet's autograph one day, somehow. Mario's been in my life since I was 5 years old.
I plan to buy the access to get an autograph and selfie from him.

It's pricey but I feel like it's worth it.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Alright. I bought the damn year subscription. I suppose the pros outweigh the cons, but still...

I'm also getting Tetris 99. I'll see if it's worth it or not. And if it isn't, I'll simply kill you, Chrono. Chrono.

Chrono.

Guess we're starting to get some news on that new Digimon.
Can't say I even care about this anymore. It's neat that Nakatsuru is back for those who were still bothered by tri's art direction.

But that's just it, I wasn't bothered by tri's art direction lol. It was literally everything else about tri that bothered me. The half baked plot lines, really bland characterization, treatment of the 02 cast, the really forced "mature" drama, etc.

Oh well, at least the music was really good.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Guess we're starting to get some news on that new Digimon.
Can't say I even care about this anymore. It's neat that Nakatsuru is back for those who were still bothered by tri's art direction.

But that's just it, I wasn't bothered by tri's art direction lol. It was literally everything else about tri that bothered me. The half baked plot lines, really bland characterization, treatment of the 02 cast, the really forced "mature" drama, etc.

Oh well, at least the music was really good.

Guess Im calling her Hastumikumon from now on.

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
Interesting, the results of the current thread poll so far. Sobble is in last place here despite being so beloved elsewhere. Or perhaps it's more that Sobble is just a lot of people's second favorite?

Meanwhile, I finally got a new series off the ground. If all goes according to plan, this'll function as a side thing that keeps my channel active in between my bigger projects.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
just had a revelation

i want the next animal crossing to let you fluctuate the schedule for when tom nook's store is open

some people (like me) may not be able to access the stores because they close early when they have something like work that prevents them from doing it before it closes

is this something already in new leaf cause i never played it lol

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Town ordinances were indeed in New Leaf, my good fellow. :p

The Night Owl and Early Bird ones caused the hours for every store to change,

But it's gonna be one or the other... or the Beatiful Town one where flowers never go bad and there's far less weeds to pull.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I leave for four days and not only is Pokechu of all people a Mod, but also Moydow is now an admin too.
You know what? Maybe this hellhole will finally be put on its tracks.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Congratulations becoming a moderator Pokechu Pokechu !
The era of Moydow is sure interesting...
Thank you thank you! All hail Moy Moy!
I stop hanging out here for a few days and Chu becomes a mod?

What the **** is this timeline?!
This is the superior timeline... the True Ending. You have met all requirements to unlock this secret ending to your video game. Congratulations!

Pokechu Pokechu

We are legion, we are bob.

Welcome to the red nation. Hail Hydra.
This surprisingly is not my first dumb question of the day

But is Hydra a user? Who are they and why should I pledge my allegiance to them and not Queen Moy Moy :joyful:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Alright everyone, it's time to continue my top 100 favorite fictional character ranking!!! Here are the hints for the next few characters on my list:

#80- "Are you a wizard?"
#79- Character's actor was a governor or political figure at some point
#78- Black and white horror film character
#77- Clone
#76- Wears an iconic hat
#75- A cowgirl character
#74- Stereotypical bully turned matured anti-hero
#73- Great character before the modern era of her show
#72- Overhyped, but great within the early era of his show. Also related to #73.
#71- An apocalyptic literature icon

D

Deleted member

EVERYTHING IS DIFFERENT NOW! :crazy:

hopefully, I won't have to be forced to play EO to preserve my account :V
I would be fine with that, even if I never played EO.
I leave for four days and not only is Pokechu of all people a Mod, but also Moydow is now an admin too.
You know what? Maybe this hellhole will finally be put on its tracks.
You know, being in there with all of you would be fun.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
just had a revelation

i want the next animal crossing to let you fluctuate the schedule for when tom nook's store is open

some people (like me) may not be able to access the stores because they close early when they have something like work that prevents them from doing it before it closes

This is in new leaf actually. You could change our town’s ordinance. There was like 4 of them.

1 was to make flowers never die, one allows the shops to stay open later, and I don’t remember the other two.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
This surprisingly is not my first dumb question of the day

But is Hydra a user? Who are they and why should I pledge my allegiance to them and not Queen Moy Moy :joyful:
It's ok lol. I was just referencing how Red Skull is the leader of Hydra in the Captain America movies and all that stuff, it just reminded me of that lol. Just a dumb joke.

But for real, congrats. Can't wait to work with you.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"My first decree as Mayor is that everyone has to adhere to my schedule!"
Didn't you know? New Leaf is totally a game about dictatorship. :p

This is the superior timeline... the True Ending. You have met all requirements to unlock this secret ending to your video game. Congratulations!
Hello, GameStop? I'd like a refund, please.

:troll:

Alright everyone, it's time to continue my top 100 favorite fictional character ranking!!! Here are the hints for the next few characters on my list:

#80- "Are you a wizard?"
#79- Character's actor was a governor or political figure at some point
#78- Black and white horror film character
#77- Clone
#76- Wears an iconic hat
#75- A cowgirl character
#74- Stereotypical bully turned matured anti-hero
#73- Great character before the modern era of her show
#72- Overhyped, but great within the early era of his show. Also related to #73.
#71- An apocalyptic literature icon
I kinda missed everyone before that point so... is it too much to ask to see who they are? :lol:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
It's ok lol. I was just referencing how Red Skull is the leader of Hydra in the Captain America movies, it just reminded me of that lol. Just a dumb joke.

But for real, congrats. Can't wait to work with you.
Ohhhh OK that's pretty funny!! Just went over my head at first LOL

Thank you thank you!!! You seem really fun to work with, anyone with a Pikachu avatar is stellar by my book... we shall support the superior Pokemon ;)

Hello, GameStop? I'd like a refund, please.

:troll:
OK, great! For your new, $60 AAA game that released today, we can offer you.... hmmm....

$2.39? If you sign up for our Pro Membership, this value can be increased by an OUTSTANDING $0.50!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom