• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
No way they would bring Conor for anything other than a Brock fight.

That and he doesn't seem interested.
He’s interested in working with Becky tho...probably the only person besides Brock he has attention on

And speaking of The Man...she’s fighting Charlotte for the title this Sunday (why idk)

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Excuse me, but could y'all take a few seconds to wish my grandmother-in-law a happy 81st birthday today? It would be appreciated, and I will relay the wishes to her. Right now, she is lonely especially since her husband passed away in 2015 and most family rarely visits. I left this message on the Ultimate social thread since that place has heavy traffic compared to this thread, but I will also leave it here.

Your birthday wishes will send a message that she is never alone. But if no one has read this post or what I said did not matter to anyone, looks like I wasted time typing this message for naught. Either way, God bless you.

Sayonara:kirby:
Lemme say Happy Birthday to her too.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I've got to try out pixel art one of these days. I can draw with pencil/paper just fine, and digitally is about as good too. But I'd really like to make SNES style art.
I love pixel art. Though haven't done as much as I've wanted lately.

Last edited:

Chrono.

Holy ****ing ****. OG Dragon Ball getting some serious love with these animations.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
There’s a WWE sign that said Final Fantasy 8 is underrated...Philly loves FF8 I guess

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
There’s a WWE sign that said Final Fantasy 8 is underrated...Philly loves FF8 I guess
I agree. Game is definitely underrated. I won't deny the junction system is weird as hell, though. I still love it. I find it a neat break from the strict formula of stat grinding/level-ups.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
YOOOO, The guy made a reddit post before doing that! The absolute madlad.
What a champ.
I agree. Game is definitely underrated. I won't deny the junction system is weird as hell, though. I still love it. I find it a neat break from the strict formula of stat grinding/level-ups.
And he's right.
Last year we had signs of people wanting a US release of Mother 3, then a Chrom sign and people wearing Cappy hats...now a sign about FF8...man if Xavier Woods and crew ain’t noticing these things I’ll be shocked

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Holy ****ing ****. OG Dragon Ball getting some serious love with these animations.

Goku killing Piccolo Daimaku still is one of the most hype moments in all of the DB series.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Goku killing Piccolo Daimaku still is one of the most hype moments in all of the DB series.
OG Dragon Ball contains one of my favourite attack strings.

The Meteor Combination.

And it's a Goku original!

It's really disappointing that the Meteor Combination is as underrepresented as it is.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
I really wish they'd make a physical variant of the kamehameha attack. Like maybe a Kamehameken move where instead the energy is focused on the fist or something.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Ronda about to bust some heads...and I wish I still cared (she’s been cooling off a lot lately)

Edit: OH **** RONDA TURNED HEEL!!!!

Last edited:

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
more like sonic the hog hedge. honc the sog ledge. tonic the boghead. yonic the god hand. stinky the bonk honk

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Only the WWE could mess up Ronda Rousey in only a year...but at the same time I’m both intrigued and annoyed

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
FF8 is better than FF7, and Squall is a far more interesting character than Cloud, and I'll die on this hill.
we should have gotten Bartz or Celes instead of Cloud but that's getting off topic

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Moydow Moydow congrats on being an admin.

Wait, is that an upgrade? :yoshi:
It means half of my ****posts are probably going to start getting interpreted as pronouncements of official Smashboards policy now. I'm not sure if that makes me want to meme about "play Etrian Odyssey or I ban you" more often, or less often. So it's kinda a mixed bag, I guess. :p

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I’m gonna tag Moydow just cause of the Irish, so...as of now Moydow Moydow is the new Becky Lynch-Lite

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Goodness gracious I watched that HHH-Batista segment and them using real-life names was so cringe. Some WCW 2000 **** right here.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Goodness gracious I watched that HHH-Batista segment and them using real-life names was so cringe. Some WCW 2000 **** right here.
Yeah...but Ronda turning heel and the entire storyline getting kinda confusing out of nowhere. Two SmackDown women fighting for the chance to fight the Raw Women’s Champ at WM35 got too complicated tonight

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Yeah...but Ronda turning heel and the entire storyline getting kinda confusing out of nowhere. Two SmackDown women fighting for the chance to fight the Raw Women’s Champ at WM35 got too complicated tonight
I normally follow things online and check segments/matches I find to be interesting but the whole "breaking kayfabe" thing is just wack. Like it's one thing to do a shoot promo and all but that was just cringeworthy (in addition to Ronda's tweet from Friday).

It all screams WCW 2000 to me. Although that's been what RAW's been for the past 4 years or so.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
So let me get this straight: Ronda relinquished the title and grabbed it back just like that? :006:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I normally follow things online and check segments/matches I find to be interesting but the whole "breaking kayfabe" thing is just wack. Like it's one thing to do a shoot promo and all but that was just cringeworthy (in addition to Ronda's tweet from Friday).

It all screams WCW 2000 to me. Although that's been what RAW's been for the past 4 years or so.
Honestly I feel like Ronda worked herself into a shoot to the point where some of the talent will have problems with her
So let me get this straight: Ronda relinquished the title and grabbed it back just like that? :006:
Pretty much...plus her beating up The Man for calling her man a ****

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
OG Dragon Ball contains one of my favourite attack strings.

The Meteor Combination.

And it's a Goku original!

It's really disappointing that the Meteor Combination is as underrepresented as it is.
Just another reason why more DBFZ characters need more level 1s. That, and Gohan's Burst Rush.

I really wish they'd make a physical variant of the kamehameha attack. Like maybe a Kamehameken move where instead the energy is focused on the fist or something.
GT basically gave Goku the Dragon Fist as another special move for him to use. It'd be cool if Super added it to his repertoire. He already uses Solar Flare and Destructo Disc every so often anyway.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Just another reason why more DBFZ characters need more level 1s. That, and Gohan's Burst Rush.
Yes.

Hopefully FighterZ, if it happens, has customisable Supers or something.
GT basically gave Goku the Dragon Fist as another special move for him to use. It'd be cool if Super added it to his repertoire. He already uses Solar Flare and Destructo Disc every so often anyway.
Dragon Fist originated in Wrath of the Dragon, it was the move used to kill Hirudegarn.

Goku used the Destructo Disc on Super Buu; which means it's really weird that LSW allows Vegeta to use Destructo Disc (having used it on Great Ape Gohan) while they don't let Goku use it, despite the fact that they have "Goku chopping Buu in Half" as an in-game CG.

I believe the first time Goku used the Solar Flare was against Tien?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
All of those "Oof Emblem" post made me thought for a second that there was a crossover between Super Mario 64 & Fire Emblem.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Yes.

Hopefully FighterZ, if it happens, has customisable Supers or something.

Dragon Fist originated in Wrath of the Dragon, it was the move used to kill Hirudegarn.

Goku used the Destructo Disc on Super Buu; which means it's really weird that LSW allows Vegeta to use Destructo Disc (having used it on Great Ape Gohan) while they don't let Goku use it, despite the fact that they have "Goku chopping Buu in Half" as an in-game CG.

I believe the first time Goku used the Solar Flare was against Tien?
I know Goku uses it in Wrath of the Dragon, but in GT, it's not just a one-off attack.

I know for a fact customizable supers would be a bad idea for DBFZ, it should just handle having multiple Level 1's like Marvel vs Capcom. That and maaaaaybe different assists you can pick, again like Marvel.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
She's hardly revealing. And I doubt she would get censored in Smash. That said, not alot of people are fond of the idea of a Teacher character with a rather fanservice-y outfit, especially the exposed mid-riff and ripped stockings. They want her to be like Male Byleth with next to no exposure.
But it doesn't help that IS is encouraged to think exposure/sexy = popularity when all you need to remember that all it took for Female Corrin to be favoured over her Male version was no pants. Both Robins had the same outfit with next to no differences. Both Corrins had the same outfit except for the fact that Female Corrin had no pants. So obviously, the next step is to make some "noticeable" differences between the Male and Female versions for Byleth.
Oh, so this is the Smash-censor debate eh? Well, we aren't even sure if we are going to get a FE rep that soon.

About female Corrin bring in favor than Male Corrin "all it took" she has "no pants"... Sorry, you are right that sexy=popularity but I somewhat have to disagree a bit. Sure sexy Designs on female characters have tend to be more in favor and popular, but more often than not it is female main protagonist tend to be popular in general. Especially when it comes to Nintendo games, look at Splatoon Inkling, recent Pokémon female protagonist, they don't have revealing designs yet they are more popular than male counterpart nevertheless.

So yeah, I can see some aren't fond of teachers being sexy as well. But again that is subjective, in my opinion I am fine with either way. That's why I think it is ridiculous how my brother said Three Houses female characters aren't hot enough, and people discussing whether female Byleth is gonna get censored or not lol.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
When you are scanning some hot stuff and halfway you notice a drawing mistake on the preview

STOPSCAN.jpg

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
OK, so everyone else here with Stardew probably already tried the feature when it first released, but. . .WOULD anyone be interested in joining my Stardew farm at some point?

Funny enough I notice I tend to cling to the very tippy top of my farm map while playing, so there's loooots of room for a squad to subsidize LOL.

The only other information IIRC that's relevant to whether or not someone would want to join my game over anyone else's is that I call dibsies on Sebastian. Which from my fuzzy memory of when Stardew Valley Switch first came out might be an issue with Pumpkaboo if she wanted to join but everyone else was in kind of a waifu rat race so yeah go knock yourself out on that guys that's not my problem LOL.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
"Female Corrin looks better than Male Corrin!"

"Male Corrin looks better than Female Corrin!"

Me: "They both look like ****."
Can't say you are wrong lol. Because again it's subjective obviously.

I also found this fanart pretty funny:

I like female Corrin's design more only because her hair actually makes sense.
Well, Corrin's default hair does look good, but I personally prefer the one with a pony tail.
The Alita movie is looking lit
I checked my theater schedule and hey, Alita is still up, I might go and watch it, and I'll leave Captain Marvel until Friday...

Oh frick... there's also Made In Abyss Movie! Which if anyone does not know, it was a "Dark Horse" anime that in my opinion was the best anime of 2017.
BUT, I checked the trailer.....
It seems that the movie seems to be a mash up/remaster of the 1st season TV anime... I think I'll pass for now and wait for the second movie where could be a sneak peek of the second season TV anime, which is available in theater on March 8th.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
All of those "Oof Emblem" post made me thought for a second that there was a crossover between Super Mario 64 & Fire Emblem.
Now that’s a crossover we need

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom