• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Watch as neither Jojo or MHA get any characters into Jump Force.
Also, how's the roster looking currently?

D

Deleted member

I really need to post more on this site. There are many users who joined in the same year as me, or after me, and yet have many more likes and posts.
That just shows their burning passion about the series here on SmashBoards.

Sa, let me tell you something: I do not let others activity levels bother me. It is not like this is a popularity contest. Look at me: only 285 posts (make that 286 after typing this), ~375 likes and have been here for almost 16 months. My goal was to have more likes than posts, and I recently accomplished it and intend to keep it like this. I generally only post on the boards if I can provide relevant knowledge to a topic or answer fun questions. I am not going to be too active here because I do not want to get into trouble for something I post. And besides, staring at a computer all day ain't healthy.

Sayonara :kirby:

D

Deleted member

That just shows their burning passion about the series here on SmashBoards.

Sa, let me tell you something: I do not let others activity levels bother me. It is not like this is a popularity contest. Look at me: only 285 posts (make that 286 after typing this), ~375 likes and have been here for almost 16 months. My goal was to have more likes than posts, and I recently accomplished it and intend to keep it like this. I generally only post on the boards if I can provide relevant knowledge to a topic or answer fun questions. I am not going to be too active here because I do not want to get into trouble for something I post. And besides, staring at a computer all day ain't healthy.

Sayonara :kirby:
Can I just say I really appreciate the overall positivity in your posts? Because I do.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Watch as neither Jojo or MHA get any characters into Jump Force.
Also, how's the roster looking currently?
5 Dragon Ball
5 One Piece
4 HxH
3 Bleach
2 Boruto's Dad
2 Saint Seiya
2 Rurouni Kenshin
2 Yu Yu Hakusho
Kenshiro
Yami Yugi
Ryo Saeba
Kane, Toriyama's OC
Your Own Created Character

30 at the moment

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

5 Dragon Ball
5 One Piece
4 HxH
3 Bleach
2 Boruto's Dad
2 Saint Seiya
2 Rurouni Kenshin
2 Yu Yu Hakusho
Kenshiro
Yami Yugi
Ryo Saeba
Kane, Toriyama's OC
Your Own Created Character

30 at the moment

I'm scared of what other picks they'll make for Naruto because it sure as hell isn't staying with 2.
How many did the previous Jump crossovers have?

D

Deleted member

I was gonna make Pikachu say **** but someone already beat me to it so oh well, life goes on.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
People here don't like snow? You lot must have such dull, joyless lives. :p

I wish we got snow and colder weather more often over here. If you lot don't want it, feel free to send it my way instead. :p

D

Deleted member

Just 3.

Naruto, Sasuke and Madara.
>Madara
Yeah, that was what I was talking about. Guess that's the issue of basing the Naruto representation on the last arc. I'd much rather have Kakashi or Obito

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703

I wish we got snow and colder weather more often over here. If you lot don't want it, feel free to send it my way instead. :p
I used to love colder weather but in recent years i've become more affected by the weather. IDK what's up with me.

Iridium

Smash Hero

Eh, I just don't like when so much makes getting anywhere torture for me. Otherwise, I honestly couldn't care less about what else it does.

You also got me thinking of packaged snow, and I thought, "Uh...hmmm...maybe". What's it like in Ireland anyway?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Hah! Rest? What is that?
Rest is Jigglypuff's Down Special in the Super Smash Bros. series of games. It's a powerful kill move with no startup lag but it only stays active for a few frames and leaves Jigglypuff extremely vulnerable afterwards.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Rest is Jigglypuff's Down Special in the Super Smash Bros. series of games. It's a powerful kill move with no startup lag but it only stays active for a few frames and leaves Jigglypuff extremely vulnerable afterwards.
Shish I will climb through the internet and slap you, so help me god.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Oh yeah I got to an 4.75 pitty rate in heroes and finally broke it:

I finally got both corrins!

Female is plus speed minus res which ain’t bad. Make is plus res minus speed ironically enough. Not to good for him but I can still make use of him:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Toyotaro may be a hack.

Everytime I see the Dragon Ball Super manga, I gain more appreciation for the original Dragon Ball manga, because the difference in quality become more obvious despite Toyo trying soooo hard to copy Toriyama works.

That, and the fact that Toyo is cleary rushing the story due to his editor or somethin' like that doesn't help at all.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ

I just got done shoveling frozen snow. I really don't want to hear it.

You want it? ****ing take it. I hate this ****. Threw out my back cause I'm a broken damn body.

And its not even December. ****.

Iridium

Smash Hero
Just finished Leprosy by Death, and good heavens, this one is really good! Fast, brutal, and no waste of material.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Welp, finally got home. I spent the afternoon with a long time friend that lives in the capital. We studied together but now we only see each other when he comes back to town to see his family. Talking to him makes me see how much of a difference there is between the cities, but I really appreciate that despite the long time frames we don't see each other and our differences he still finds time for me, those are the friendships that are worth treasuring. :)

On a completely unrelated note, JoJo Friday's
WHAT THE ACTUAL **** WAS THAT DANCE SCENE? WHY? HOW?

After so much JoJo I shouldn't be surprised by this stuff, but I guess the ride never ends with this series... Good grief.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Up your 3D ***. :troll:
What

Welp, finally got home. I spent the afternoon with a long time friend that lives in the capital. We studied together but now we only see each other when he comes back to town to see his family. Talking to him makes me see how much of a difference there is between the cities, but I really appreciate that despite the long time frames we don't see each other and our differences he still finds time for me, those are the friendships that are worth treasuring. :)

After so much JoJo I shouldn't be surprised by this stuff, but I guess the ride never ends with this series... Good grief.
52F61F63-C610-40FE-A9B5-AB291C73168B.gif

D

Deleted member

I thought I was having a fever dream when watching it lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom