• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I've been shot before. It was a watm summer morning as I went out to grab the newspaper when a deranged hunter mistook me for an Alaskan crocodile that he had been hunting his entire life that he called Wife. I fell to the ground, bleeding, as I dropped my morning coffee, melting the snow around me. I then died that very morning.

It sucked. Do not recommend getting shot.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I've been trying to make a mod of Starbound (just adding some Smash Bros themed decor for now) for the past couple of days. I've been kind of iffy with it, but I managed to get something kind of working and upon asking a Starbound modder for advice they were even nice enough to clean up the mess I made of it.

Hopefully I can add a bit more and then get it uploaded to Steam or something. That'd be nice.

redfeatherraven redfeatherraven because you're the only person on here I can consistently remember even playing Starbound.

*EDIT* Also does anyone have any random Smash Bros themed room decor they'd like to see and if it's something I'd have to animate I'm going to smack you for even suggesting it

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I've been trying to make a mod of Starbound (just adding some Smash Bros themed decor for now) for the past couple of days. I've been kind of iffy with it, but I managed to get something kind of working and upon asking a Starbound modder for advice they were even nice enough to clean up the mess I made of it.

Hopefully I can add a bit more and then get it uploaded to Steam or something. That'd be nice.

redfeatherraven redfeatherraven because you're the only person on here I can consistently remember even playing Starbound.
Eyyyy.

Was thinking of doing a new run to kinda get my head right for the fic. What's the mod?

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Eyyyy.

Was thinking of doing a new run to kinda get my head right for the fic. What's the mod?
A bunch of code with like five items, a place to buy them, and absolutely no process of completion right now. Still haven't gotten to that point of attempting to bang my head against Steam, and five items without any price adjustment seems a little weak to upload there as of yet anyway, especially since three of them are basically the same one in different states of repair. ON THE OTHER HAND. . .

That doesn't mean you can't have it if you want it.

Attachments

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
A bunch of code with like five items, a place to buy them, and absolutely no process of completion right now. Still haven't gotten to that point of attempting to bang my head against Steam, and five items without any price adjustment seems a little weak to upload there as of yet anyway, especially since three of them are basically the same one in different states of repair. ON THE OTHER HAND. . .

That doesn't mean you can't have it if you want it.
Woo homebrew. :awesome:

Thank ye, will let you know when I fire it up.

Iridium

Smash Hero
Can you all wish me a happy birthday in a few days? I'll be pre-ordering Ultimate in a few days, finally.

Last edited:

Iridium

Smash Hero
Don't worry. I'll be here to wish you Happy Birthday the best way Yoshis know how :yoshi:
I also realized that I need a Switch too. I'll have to try to get it around Christmas or Dec. 7, because I'll take a free :ultpiranha:.

D

Deleted member

Ahhh a nice Friday starts. Let's all have a nice day today.
Can you wish me a happy birthday in a few days? I'll be pre-ordering Ultimate in a few days, finally.
I hope you enjoy your upcoming birthday!

Last edited by a moderator:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Nobody tell him
Its not confirmed yet, but there's strong evidence he's coming back in the new movie.

Or at the very least its heavily speculated.
That speculation is exactly why I want him to become canon
I SAID DON'T TELL HIM.
2L84Dat... 81D1FBC0-5BAC-4898-9009-3B34B3AC872B.jpeg
ayyyyy the Youtube app on the Switch works!

Now give me Netflix you ****s

Smooth Criminal
Netflix and the WWE Network (which is way less likely to happen) are all I need left...unless Disney+ decides to join the party

D

Deleted member

User was warned for this post
Edit: Nevermind.

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I am sorry Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy . If anything you should ignore me.

I do not know how I feel. I feel weird.
You have been acting weird lately, and not the "new" kind of weird, more like the kind of weird that I'm too familiar with.

Maybe you should talk your family and/or your friends to ask if they could help you before it get worse.

D

Deleted member

You have been acting weird lately, and not the "new" kind of weird, more like the kind of weird that I'm too familiar with.

Maybe you should talk your family and/or your friends to ask if they could help you before it get worse.
I will take your advice.
Goodbye for now.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I will take your advice.
Goodbye for now.
Chaos is fun and all, but I don't think you're ready for it, same for the high IQ and all that stuff, just calm down a notch, it be better for you and everyone else too. Because lately, you been pretty rude to peoples who did nothing wrong to you in any way or form, and that's no good sign at all IMO.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

I'm sorry I'm in a memeing mood. I'll stop now.
Actually I wanted to make a joke about that line, but I thought it wasn't the time for that, still, thanks for doing it for me, toothpaste boy.

Here is your well-deserved reward.
f13.gif

:troll:

D

Deleted member

Chaos is fun and all, but I don't think you're ready for it, same for the high IQ and all that stuff, just calm down a notch, and it be better for you and everyone else too. Because lately, you been pretty rude to peoples who did nothing wrong to you in any way or form, and that's no good sign at all IMO.
I know I have been rude. And saying "sorry" is stagnant.

I am trying to figure what I can do.
5466.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom