• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Super Mario Party needs more than four boards to really make me want to buy it.

And some more unique takes on the formula too because that'd be fun as heck.
Unique takes...Bowsette confirmed for all future Mario related games (including SMP and Smash)

Ivander

Smash Legend
adding characters will be the simplest way to make the game unique
A game can have unique characters, but characters don't always make a game "unique". And a game needs more than just characters to make it more unique.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
>Computer restarted itself during rendering, likely due to CPU overheat.

Yeah I'm definitely gonna have to switch back to PowerDirector. This is getting ridiculous. Such an overrated piece of software.

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero
Shisho’s my weeb boyfriend tho
I have a very fun history with that word.

Very fun, indeed.

>Computer restarted itself during rendering, likely due to CPU overheat.

Yeah I'm definitely gonna have to switch back to PowerDirector. This is getting ridiculous. Such an overrated piece of software.
Oh dear god, that's terrible.

D

Deleted member

What is the favourite place of an otaku who works as an assasin on hire?

The weeb web

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Wouldn't hurt to ask

What do you do if you can't afford dental care but make too much to qualify for the free clinic

ha ha ha ha

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Why the **** is Owain's Blue Flame special inheritable?

I mean, that basically just gives Valentine Hector the most massive powercreep ever.

Make a Double Wrath build, then the second he's in the proper threshold, he's gonna constantly fire off like, 30 damage. 45 if an ally is beside him.

That's so broken!

D

Deleted member

Why the **** is Owain's Blue Flame special inheritable?

I mean, that basically just gives Valentine Hector the most massive powercreep ever.

Make a Double Wrath build, then the second he's in the proper threshold, he's gonna constantly fire off like, 30 damage. 45 if an ally is beside him.

That's so broken!
BLUE FLAME IS INHERITABLE??????
BRB I'M PULLING FOR OWAIN RIGHT NOW

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Overthrow the rich pigs that run the government. Any questions?
It's tempting.

I haven't been to a proper dentist in a long while. None of them, serve my needs.
Gotsa brown ring around a crappy filling that's chipping away, a tooth has chipped, gotta get some root canals, etc
Eh.

Dental insurance is a huuuuuge scam (moreso than other insurances) tbh

D

Deleted member

Yep, it is.

Anyone who isn't a healer can get it too, so... yeah, it's breaking the game so hard.
I'm just not sure who to give it to. Joshua can make some fine use out of it but I like having Aether for durability. LHector might make better use out of it as an armored unit and the fact it synergizes well with Thunder Armads.

Or I could give it to Nephenee and watch her unleash +35 damage on every special trigger. Hm...

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
A game can have unique characters, but characters don't always make a game "unique". And a game needs more than just characters to make it more unique.
As a legal enough doctor, adding one character like Bowsette will change the game for the better...you can always trust suspicious doctors

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
As a legal enough doctor, adding one character like Bowsette will change the game for the better...you can always trust suspicious doctors
As a professor, My research shows if you ad a character like that, the game will take a turn for the worst. Welcome to my Ted Talk

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
OK I'm legit curious as to how this character creator even works.

In short, there's this special catagory in CaS called Specialized/Miscellaneous Equipment or Accessories. It basically contains things like Hearts, bows, horns, flags and even outright things like Squares, cylinders, pyramids, cones and Spheres. These pieces can be put on any of the following spots around the character and using the adjuster, you can practically place it anywhere. And you can have up to three of them.
Someone basically took the Square item, adjusted it to fit the shape of the systems, put the Cylinder item in the 2nd slot, adjusted them to make the lids, than placed both pieces on the head. In the case for the Dreamcast, they also added the cone item.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Man I was working earlier and this old ass man was standing like an inch from me and he kept moving closer to me when I moved further away from him.

I was close to ****ing suplexing him

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Man I was working earlier and this old *** man was standing like an inch from me and he kept moving closer to me when I moved further away from him.

I was close to ****ing suplexing him
Okay but why didn't you though?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom