• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

If anyone thinks that I am a jerk, well...

Ehhh...

Am I a jerk to all of you?

D

Deleted member

I know I am not a jerk, but I am not perfect.

Like I can name three users who are ignoring me and hate my guts right off the bat.

Shows I am not the nicest. :p

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
*Slaps myself*

This baby can hold so many ****ing references and links.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Speaking of taking offense to things though, I found this interesting quiz online about "emotional type" and it assigns you a score based on how a person acts based on emotions:
https://psychcentral.com/quizzes/emotional-type-quiz/

Ended up getting a score of 19/72, which is on the "thick-skinned" end. Would explain my correlation with my MBTI type (ENTJ) which is known for being thick-skinned and being less aware of emotions, but it's also interesting to think about the reliability and validity of such tests.

D

Deleted member

I can't believe that we live in a timeline where there are people in Japan calling Kizuna Ai sexualized and "portraying the male gaze". This **** is why SJWs and feminists will always get a bad rep, I swear. AND SHE WAS DESIGNED BY A WOMAN.

AAAAAH.png

At the least, Japan sees through their crap. Where's TKbreezy and D1 where you need them to pimp slap the outrage machine, I tell ya.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Speaking of taking offense to things though, I found this interesting quiz online about "emotional type" and it assigns you a score based on how a person acts based on emotions:

Ended up getting a score of 19/72, which is on the "thick-skinned" end. Would explain my correlation with my MBTI type (ENTJ) which is known for being thick-skinned and being less aware of emotions, but it's also interesting to think about the reliability and validity of such tests.
.....i really don't think your thick skinned at all

oh well let me give it a go

-time later-

51/72 thin boundary

reading through....ya can see it

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

I am definitely not thick skinned, I may act kinda ****** but almost anything makes me cry. lol

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」

Interesting, I got thick skinned too! Of course, I wouldn't expect any less-

Results said:
(Evidence suggests you) Suppress or deny strong feelings. They may experience an ongoing sense of ennui, of emptiness and detachment.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

I got an 18. That's very accurate...

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
I'm in a good mood. I have a new niece, Halloween is a'comin, and JoJo Part 5 AKA "The Just-works-in-ing" is airing soon.

The only thing that'd make this day better is if I didn't have a stack of homework!

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
CEMU just got another update that included performance improvements, and now, Breath of the Wild is running EXTREMELY close to a locked 60 FPS at 4K for me.

It wasn't far off before, but in more intensive areas, such as the Great Plateau, it could drop to the mid 40's. Now it only drops to 57 FPS at worst in the Great Plateau, which is barely noticeable.

Now, once CEMU 1.14 comes out with the VRAM leak bug fixed, and I figure out what is giving me random shader stutter on occasion despite the fact I have a complete cache, the game should be ready for me to start a full 4K 60FPS playthrough for YouTube. This is really exciting since I wanted to have a more modern, big 3D game to start covering alongside my Fire Emblem playthrough series, and BotW is perfect for that.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
.....i really don't think your thick skinned at all

oh well let me give it a go

-time later-

51/72 thin boundary

reading through....ya can see it
I can see why you questioned it at first though. As you already know, a couple years ago I went through a lot emotionally and I was definitely not thick-skinned back then. But now I'm back to myself (usually) so the thicker skin is back, overall.

Androobie

Banned via Warnings

I really liked the quiz, nice and simple. I got a 57.

hahahaha im a ****ing child

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
I can see why you questioned it at first though. As you already know, a couple years ago I went through a lot emotionally and I was definitely not thick-skinned back then. But now I'm back to myself (usually) so the thicker skin is back, overall.
i know ya are emotional and pretty sure still am :V

no offense but ya
I really liked the quiz, nice and simple. I got a 57.

hahahaha im a ****ing child
eeeeeeeeh in the same boat dude~

i'm a child mind and proud :p

D

Deleted member

Well I hope things go better for you. You seem like a nice person!

D

Deleted member

I got a 40. Psychology side of Smashboards, explain what the **** this means to me.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871

I got 27/72, which is mid-level, leaning more toward thick-skinned. I'd say that's mostly accurate(going by this site's definition, at least), since I don't really show a whole lot of emotion (that doesn't mean I feel them any less though), and I don't really get upset easily. I would say that I do end up being stressed fairly easily though (since I would consider myself to be somewhat of a perfectionist, at least in regards to school).

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
i know ya are emotional and pretty sure still am :V

no offense but ya
That's fair. Even thicker skinned people can be emotional. Not something that's really black and white...although I can come across as someone who always thinks in black and white, admittedly, even though I try not to come across that way.
Well I hope things go better for you. You seem like a nice person!
I hope so. I do my best.

D

Deleted member

I got a 34. Some I just guessed based off what it said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom