• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
So I managed to get another 20 orbs from Chain Challenges and my progress in the current Tempest Trials. I sniped for blue orbs in the hopes of another Brave Hector, but I got him to no avail. There was a point where I sniped for a green orb just to save on some orbs and see if I could get Brave Ephraim.

And what'ya know it, Brave Ephraim did show up!

But it came at a terrible cost. This Brave Ephraim was cursed with one of his worst natures possible: +Spd -Def.

ARGH, DAMMIT! It's such a bad nature for Brave Ephraim: it's the opposite boon and bane of what he wants (+Def -Spd would've been awesome for him)!

Was this Ephraim's way of getting revenge on me for not being part of his team during the Voting Gauntlet? I don't know, but it feels that way. Looks like I've got no choice but to use this Brave Ephraim as Armor March fodder.

Man, I haven't had much luck in pulling the new CYL2 units from this banner until these final days of the banner, and so far, I haven't had the best of luck pulling those Brave units with solid or good natures. First was my Brave Hector with that hit-or-miss +Atk -Def nature, and now I got this Brave Ephraim with an awful nature. I now have two units from this banner I have to get better natures for.

On a happier note:

I have now finished all the Book 1 Chain Challenge sets on Lunatic! I finally cleared the Chapters 9 & 10 set thanks to the help of Myrrh carrying my Flier Emblem team through the Chapter 9 maps, a Horse Emblem team of Sigurd + Legendary Ephraim + Reinhardt + Brave Lyn to carry me through the first three Chapter 10 maps (I'm also using that same team for the current Tempest Trials), and my Armor Emblem team to carry me through the last two Chapter 10 maps (I barely made it on the final turn of the final map where Fallen Hardin and Halloween Jakob were the only units left, and they worked together to narrowly defeat Ike).

The Chapters 11 & 12 set also proved to be quite a challenge. The last Chapter 11 map is such a pain to beat because of how all the mages are held within the fortress to increase their bulk, and you need to kill all of them in 6 turns tops. I ultimately ended up following PheonixMaster1's guide on how to clear it by using F2P units, and my team for the first seven maps comprised of Legendary Ike + Fjorm + Flying Olivia + Brave Veronica. By the eighth map when my first team went down, my Flier Emblem team took care of the rest. On a funny note, my Tana was the only unit left alive on the final Chapter 12 map towards thee end, and she tanked Clive, Mathilda, and Tobin like a boss (though it took a good number of turns)!

The Chapter 13 set wasn't too hard to beat. The Black Knight map was the only one that I needed to ensure all my Flier Emblem team survived through since it was the toughest one, and after that map was finished, my Armor Emblem team took care of the last two maps. I narrowly beat the last map where my Halloween Jakob managed to be the only surviving unit after Fallen Hardin did his part (and went down shortly afterward) to finish Bruno off.

And with that, the only Chain Challenge sets I need to finish on Lunatic are the Book 2 sets!

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I've been considering to invest on Felicia, but guess now I'll wait for her Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan alt. :V

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I have, like three of her but Ive been sending her home each time I get her because im not interested in keeping her
She's pretty good if you get her Felicia's Plate. Plus she's a great Res Tank/Mage Killer.

D

Deleted member

Sending Grima to the foes while everyone stands there is fun.
He eats up any blue and green foe, and he eats up a lot of red foes.

Like, he had about half of his health and he TANKED an Ayra attack. What a unit.

Brave Hector also does his job very well.

Hardin and Dark Knight I might want to replace with better armored units.

Also I have risen in power. I am in Tier 18. Wooo!

One more thing to note is this unit.
3455354.png

D

Deleted member

I got a Brave Ephraim!!! Finally.
He is sadly +Res -Attack, but he is still workable.
If there is another banner with him, I will be sure to get one with a better nature.

Chrono.

Got to Death Egg Zone... I'm tired but kinda feel like continuing.

Anyways...
  • Lava Reef Zone: Not much to say here, other than the bosses, this one and it's Mania counterpart are pretty similar. The bosses themselves are rather unique, I guess it makes sense seeing as we're getting into the end game.
  • Hidden Palace Zone: RIP Sonic 2. Anyways this just a story zone, but you finally get to dunk on Knuckles in a boss fight that's only slightly harder than in Adventure 1.
  • Sky Sanctuary Zone: This one is really cool and unique, honestly wish it was longer than one act. You also fight Mecha Sonic 3 times and he's easy as **** all 3 times.
I have 5 Chaos Emeralds now lol.

D

Deleted member

I know I already said this, but keep Spiderman PS4 spoilers in spoilers please.
YouTube almost spoiled the final boss by giving me a recommendation of it. Thankfully the thumbnail was not too revealing.

Last edited by a moderator:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I know I already said this, but keep Spiderman PS4 spoilers in spoilers please.
YouTube almost spoiled the final boss by giving me a recommendation of it. Thankfully the thumbnail was not too revealing.
Well that should be expected for such a massive game, and the first major non-Lego Marvel game in years. Infinity War couldn’t not have spoilers and neither will this...though they can be deleted but not forgotten...spoilers are everywhere in this word

My Nonsensical bull**** moment of the Minute

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Oracle of ages stopped making sense.

I promised King Zora in the future that I'd clear the water

I go to the past and clear the water

How would that promist still be in effect? He would never have asked that in the first place if the water was cleared in the past

Although it's actually not JUST him. Some of the other people in the future seem to have their memories from before I changed history. Just some of them though.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Got pity broken by Sonya at 4.75% while pulling for Lewyn, and got yet another Brave Ike straight after.

This guy just doesn't want to come home.

D

Deleted member

Calling this right now, Animal Crossing is gonna be in the Direct. Hard reads and hard bets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom