• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
hey yo Pyra Pyra Could you tell when Zone D actually gets told to evacuate when it actually happens? because I cant trust the family to tell me anything because my mom and my sis are stuck saying "We probably have to evacuate anyway" and when I ask if they told zone D to leave they go "No ,but.."

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
hey yo Pyra Pyra Could you tell when Zone D actually getsbtold to evacuate when it actually happens? because I cantntrust the family to tell me anything because my mom and my sis are stuck saying "We probably have to evacuate anyway" and when I ask if they told zone D to leave they go "No ,but.."
Yeah, but I wouldn't expect it. In fact, I've seen statements suggesting people evac to Zone C or D locations.

It's not a bad idea to voluntarily evac.
I just can't afford it personally so I'm making a little storm bunker in my bedroom. My apartment's on the third floor, not too worried, but my car... my poor car... lol

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Yeah, but I wouldn't expect it. In fact, I've seen statements suggesting people evac to Zone C or D locations.

It's not a bad idea to voluntarily evac.
I just can't afford it personally so I'm making a little storm bunker in my bedroom. My apartment's on the third floor, not too worried, but my car... my poor car... lol
We have a dog so its probably gonna cost us a pretty penny to get a hotel room and also.... I dont want to stay in some dirty hotel room.

I highly doubt that when we flood, because we both know its gonna happen pff, that it will reach my room on the 2nd floor. That just means my dog will have to sleep upstairs also if it floods unless he wants to be weird and sleep in water, which I hope hes smart enough not to do lol.

I just dont understand why my sister is trying so hard to strike fear into me. Im as calm as ever and its like my mom and sis are trying to trigger my anxiety and panic attacks

also Rip your car, it lived a wonderful life

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
We have a dog so its probably gonna cost us a pretty penny to get a hotel room and also.... I dont want to stay in some dirty hotel room.

I highly doubt that when we flood, because we both know its gonna happen pff, that it will reach my room on the 2nd floor. That just means my dog will have to sleep upstairs also if it floods unless he wants to be weird and sleep in water, which I hope hes smart enough not to do lol.

I just do understand why my sister is trying so hard to strike fear into me. Im as calm as ever and its like my mom and sis are trying to trigger my anxiety and panic attacks

also Rip your car, it lived a wonderful life
According to storm surge maps my car should theoretically be fine but you never know.

I just hope the power going out isn't super ultra extended. I remember Isabelle...

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I dont really care for the lets go games. No matter how hard it tries to look cool and fun, It just isnt doing it for me
Understandable.

You do you, Pumpkaboo.

I'll get LGE if the price gets marked down but until then, my next game is SSBU.
It ain't getting marked down before SSBU, I'd wager.

I'm kind of 50-50 on whether it gets marked down at all. Main series games almost never do, but LGPE is in a weird spot there.

I remember Isabelle...
1a6c3e497dc4e83d1925f5b625004dde.jpg

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Understandable.

You do you, Pumpkaboo.

It ain't getting marked down before SSBU, I'd wager.

I'm kind of 50-50 on whether it gets marked down at all. Main series games almost never do, but LGPE is in a weird spot there.

View attachment 163345
Dammit, I meant "Isabel" but all the Smash speculation made me accuse that poor pup of knocking out my family's power for a week.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
So Celedon City's Game Corner is now an Arcade in LGPE. Which gave me an idea.

What if you could play the original Red or Blue games IN LGPE? Like let me set up the scenario. You get to Celedon City and enter the new Arcade, and inside is a large Game Boy that you can play either Red or Blue in. LGP gets Red, while LGE gets Blue. Once you become the champion in Red or Blue, you can then transfer all of the Pokémon from it into your LGP or E games. In other words, players would be able to play the original games in this modern game that is inviting newcomer players.

What do you guys think?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
According to storm surge maps my car should theoretically be fine but you never know.

I just hope the power going out isn't super ultra extended. I remember Isabelle...
I dont think I ever lost power with Isabel when it happend, Thos I do remeber the streets being flooded for a good few days

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I dont think I ever lost power with Isabel when it happend, Thos I do remeber the streets being flooded for a good few days
My family's power was knocked out for a week or so.
They are in what is now known as Zone A though.

I remember my poor mom struggling to feed us. My dad was underway cause he was in the navy.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
My family's power was knocked out for a week or so.
They are in what is now known as Zone A though.

I remember my poor mom struggling to feed us. My dad was underway cause he was in the navy.
OH yeah, wow, I just remebered how far long ago that was. My mom made a lil nook area where the washer is now for me to sleep in, I guess because she wanted to keep an eye on me.

then as the dumb little girl I was, wanted to follow my dad outside during the storm. Womp womp lol No surprisingly I had to turn around and go back inside before the wind took me for a ride

Ivander

Smash Legend
A sad Eevee ain't gonna change my mind.

Canadian dollar sucking so hard + 15% of taxes because I'm from the place people speak French = a single first-party Switch game is nearly 100 bucks for me.

I ain't gonna spend that much money on a glorified version of a mobile game. Every purchase needs to matter for me because it's always a big investment.
I'm more than certain that it isn't because you're from Quebec, as over here, it also nearly costs 100 bucks to buy a single video game(and the over $100 Joy-cons don't help either). It's why nowadays, I'm very careful with what I get at launch in general.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I'm more than certain that it isn't because you're from Quebec, as over here, it also nearly costs 100 bucks to buy a single video game(and the over $100 Joy-cons don't help either). It's why nowadays, I'm very careful with what I get at launch in general.
Provinces have different taxes.

Quebec happens to have 15%, which isn't the highest in Canada but it's still, y'know, a lot.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Dammit, I meant "Isabel" but all the Smash speculation made me accuse that poor pup of knocking out my family's power for a week.
See, I was going to try to make some kind of joke involving an evil image of Isabelle.

But other than HotDiggedyDemon's take and one pic that's a little...er.
avi_policehat_paddle.png

- I got nothing.

So. Joke aborted.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Yeah I can relate. Us Canucks have it rough when it comes to video games being so expensive. Flipping $80 + tax for a first party game is far from ideal and I wish it would change.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Yeah I can relate. Us Canucks have it rough when it comes to video games being so expensive. Flipping $80 + tax for a first party game is far from ideal and I wish it would change.
Yeah. Big reason why I'm always wary when looking for games.

But sometimes, it makes me miss out on great stuff too. Personal experiences with shooter games + the price range made me skip the first Splatoon.

Were it not for Chuggaa's LP of it, I probably would've missed out on the second one too, and given the time I put into it, it's pretty wild to imagine a world where I don't have that game.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Yeah. Big reason why I'm always wary when looking for games.

But sometimes, it makes me miss out on great stuff too. Personal experiences with shooter games + the price range made me skip the first Splatoon.

Were it not for Chuggaa's LP of it, I probably would've missed out on the second one too, and given the time I put into it, it's pretty wild to imagine a world where I don't have that game.
It's also the reason why I stopped buying a lot of games nowadays. Granted I have a huge catalog of games I own to play so that's even less of an incentive to shelve so much money for new games.

Granted Smash Ultimate is rumored, I think to be a Switch bundle pack-in so if that happens it could sway me to buying a Switch.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo

I'm really sorry for being ridiculously late on this and not saying anything, but I finally got my pre-order of Monster Hunter Generation Ultimate. I just need to port my data from the 3DS version, but if you're still up for a few games I can play later in the afternoon.

Summer's over for me, was fun playing Monster Hunter Za Warudo (heh, the best part about watching JoJo is that I can make JoJo references). I might give a big opinion post on it later on the day, because right now it's my game of the year.

And for FEH players, it's been leaked a bit of the new banner
It's Flora, so it's probably a Fates banner
View attachment 163073
Oh neat, I was wondering when they'd put Flora in, and apparently as a Red Dagger at that.

I'm guessing this means they'll probably do a Nohrian banner like Erureido speculated. Hopefully Charlotte is on it, it feels so weird to only have her alt in the game without her base form.

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
TFW you think you have a good idea and everyone ignores you.
I'm so sleep-deprived I forgot to answer.

Was going to make a crack about Pokeception but it was honestly kinda eh before and it's even more eh now.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

So, besides the Hurricane Florence stuff, Tropical Storm Isaac is now being warned about.

What a strangely related name.

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Imagine if Isaac is revealed in the Direct :V
My original post was "Isaac confirmed?" but I was afraid of that ending up aging like milk
haha

I hate being emotionally unstable. I'm on an emotional roller coaster today
I've been a real tight ball of anxiety lately for one reason or another, and I've been emotionally tugged in all directions because of the upcoming hurricane and my lack of funds.

I distract myself and chill out and then I hear office talk (I'm at work) about the hurricane and i'm just like "THIS IS WHERE I DIIIIIE"

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I'm so sleep-deprived I forgot to answer.

Was going to make a crack about Pokeception but it was honestly kinda eh before and it's even more eh now.
Well I was thinking that some games involving nostalgia do it. Hell, Stadium did it in a way.

It would make that $60 price tag more reasonable, IMO.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Oh yeah, that’s right. I’m considering paying for premium now just to change that blasted title.

Now I realized there's a space between the "M." and "T.", but not between "T." and "A"

Change it nao.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
OK PvP in KHUx is dumb.

So the way it works is that each week they change the Keyblades you are allowed to use, as well as the amount of rounds you need to win per match.

However, if you don't actually have the Keyblades in the current rotation, you forfeit any round you participate in where you are supposed to use those Keyblades. Even if you have the first Keyblade and do well that round, you are screwed if you don't have the rest of the Keyblades.

Screenshot_20180911-170650.png

This guy literally didn't have any medals equipped but he won because I didn't have the next two Keyblades for the next two rounds.

And here I was looking forward to testing out my new Divine Rose build that starts with Ava.

Guess there's no point bothering with this mode until I am 100% caught up in Story Mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom