• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Really wish this site would go back to the way it was before. The new update has been nothing but trouble really.
It has. :V
I mean they removed a lot of colors, removed the Premium height thing and the website has just been on fire and more slow often.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
The site has become increasingly unstable since the downgrade to the point we should create BadGateway-chan.
And BadGateway-chan would end up being everyone's waifu because we're always stuck with her. :ohwell:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Well now that mafia has exploded, I'm back.

I had 3 pages of notifications before I got to these lol.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I also read the new JoJolion that came out today.

Jobin's a 10/10 main villain tbh
Never baited a Jej like this before, sick mindgames

The Joshu bants are pretty good. It's better when he has his own single arcs but he's a pretty good asshole character to break tension in-between . Mistuba's finally relevant after being shown once and doing nothing for a whole seven years. And oh boy she's the victim of rock people shenanigans, oh nooooooooo.

This chapter was really good actually. A lot of plot, but a lot of introductions, surprises, and the usual disturbing **** you'll find in this series.

D

Deleted member

Completed both Cyrus's and Tressa's chapters. Remind me why anyone likes Tressa again?
Doing Olberic's Chapter 2 now
I thought the "town, path action, dungeon, boss" structure wouldn't go away but hell yes I was wrong, Olberic's chapter is just a boss rush and I'm loving it

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
what? they can’t add Minecraft Steve to smash. Minecraft is cringy as hell because it’s played by children, and I HATE children. the only good games are the ones that came out when I was a kid, not when other people are kids

D

Deleted member

what? they can’t add Minecraft Steve to smash. Minecraft is cringy as hell because it’s played by children, and I HATE children. the only good games are the ones that came out when I was a kid, not when other people are kids
Does being 15 count as being a child?

Also are you saying that you hate almost all Nintendo games? :laugh:
Do not take this post seriously, it is a joke you sugar nuts.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Completed both Cyrus's and Tressa's chapters. Remind me why anyone likes Tressa again?
Doing Olberic's Chapter 2 now
I thought the "town, path action, dungeon, boss" structure wouldn't go away but hell yes I was wrong, Olberic's chapter is just a boss rush and I'm loving it
Her ability to be a money magnet and being wholesome. I prefer her over Therion, mostly because Therion reminds me of the type of DnD players that only play as an edgy lonewolf. (It also doesn't help that he mugs everyone either) They didn't really try to make him seem like the type that would value traveling with others compared to everyone else.

Also, the supporting characters like Leon make Tressa's chapters a little more interesting. Not to mention Tressa's subclass outfits are really great. Especially her hunter one.

D

Deleted member

Her ability to be a money magnet and being wholesome. I prefer her over Therion, mostly because Therion reminds me of the type of DnD players that only play as an edgy lonewolf. (It also doesn't help that he mugs everyone either) They didn't really try to make him seem like the type that would value traveling with others compared to everyone else.

Also, the supporting characters like Leon make Tressa's chapters a little more interesting. Not to mention Tressa's subclass outfits are really great. Especially her hunter one.
Therion being an edgy kid is exactly why you need to stuck him between a bunch of people that won't leave him alone. Poor boy needs a family.

But as for Tressa, she doesn't really do much, her motivation for traveling and stiry itself are really weak, her character is the most bland of all 8, she gets overshadowed by side characters in her own story, she's useless in combat and what's the point of money if everything is free with Therion?

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
avi_peeking_post.png
Hey @ Starlight_Lily Starlight_Lily .

I know you said D&D was gonna be a while out. How while-y is the while still looking?

Ain't looking to press, just kind of remembered it was a thing and got curious.

D

Deleted member

Of course not! I’ve adopted a cultlike attitude towards them in a desperate attempt to reclaim the childhood I never had
What was your childhood then?
Were you in some kind of barn working for the government?

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
View attachment 153627 Hey @ Starlight_Lily Starlight_Lily .

I know you said D&D was gonna be a while out. How while-y is the while still looking?

Ain't looking to press, just kind of remembered it was a thing and got curious.
Funny, I keep thinking to ask over the past few days and then forgetting to.

At this point I'm starting to wonder if I should look up a D&D community and try to find a game there or my dice are just going unused.

What was your childhood then?
Were you in some kind of barn working for the government?
Shiny, Shiny honey he's doing a funny.

...Well, "art" is more accurate. But "a funny" is the layman's term.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

At this point I'm starting to wonder if I should look up a D&D community and try to find a game there or my dice are just going unused.
oh ya katt forgot about that :V

really hoping its still a thing, would like to do that
Eh.

Worst case we can probably figure something out, but I figure it's just a matter of time.

Getting this kinda thing organized when you're not a hack pantser DM like me is a pain, I understand the delay.

Androobie

Banned via Warnings
I’m going to take a hiatus from SmashBoards for a while, just so you guys know. I.....just don’t feel as motivated to post anymore, it’s gotten really stale. I love the community and the people in it, but I just can’t interact with you lovely chaps right now, it feels too much like work. I’m also going through some tough times that I’d rather not share here, which hopefully hasn’t bled into my posts. Hopefully you guys don’t miss me or anything, I don’t want that **** on my subconscious.

See me in about a week, OK?

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I’m going to take a hiatus from SmashBoards for a while, just so you guys know. I.....just don’t feel as motivated to post anymore, it’s gotten really stale. I love the community and the people in it, but I just can’t interact with you lovely chaps right now, it feels too much like work. I’m also going through some tough times that I’d rather not share here, which hopefully hasn’t bled into my posts. Hopefully you guys don’t miss me or anything, I don’t want that **** on my subconscious.

Aye aye.

Take the time you need, fam. We're here for ya.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

Alright, take care :yoshi:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Eh.

Worst case we can probably figure something out, but I figure it's just a matter of time.

Getting this kinda thing organized when you're not a hack pantser DM like me is a pain, I understand the delay.
alrighty then, katt don't know what she needs to do but shes willing to do whatever to get something off the ground :V just let me know~

hey dude i know what ya going through, take a breather, get your mind off things, get some R&R for your subconcious do what ya need to do dude, we'll be here for ya if ya need anything

take care and hope ya get a refreshing break~

D

Deleted member

An Advanced Dungeon and Dragons?
I really do not understand that but it sounds like you have to use a lot of your imagination and skill.
Something you would like. :p

I know we both did not see eye to eye all the time, but I hope you have a really good hiatus.

D

Deleted member

I forgot to mention for about fifty minutes I played Smash Bros. with my good friend Coricus Coricus .
She made me like items more than I usually do and there were some fun times.

Really glad she plays Smash Bros. with me. :)

Windstar

Banned via Warnings

I don’t know you too well, but I hope you have a good hiatus regardless!

also inb4 Cori makes a 100 paragraph response

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
You got the lucky Comic Con.
I hope you have a lot of fun!
Is Smash Bros. Ultimate playable at Comic Con New York?
I'm not going to the comic con though, it's a Spanish gaming convention that happens every year, though I wasn't expecting them to have Smash Ultimate playable!

And thanks for the well wishes! I am really nervous, don't know how it will be, never have been to one of these events... Either way, better prepare myself for the trip, hopefully nothing bad happens on the road.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I don’t know you too well, but I hope you have a good hiatus regardless!

also inb4 Cori makes a 100 paragraph response
I'm empathetic, but if I tried to draw out a farewell for someone I'd probably overload on feels and BSOD LOL.

Fortunately it's just a short hiatus, so I just hope Androobie Androobie takes the time he needs. Assuming I actually see him back, it's short enough that I won't inconvenience him with the whole missing thing. And I, uh, hope I'm not contributing to responding being a chore in anyway. Like, if there's some way I can help make it easier let me know. And hopefully the whole home life thing doesn't go too horribly.

D

Deleted member

I'm not going to the comic con though, it's a Spanish gaming convention that happens every year, though I wasn't expecting them to have Smash Ultimate playable!

And thanks for the well wishes! I am really nervous, don't know how it will be, never have been to one of these events... Either way, better prepare myself for the trip, hopefully nothing bad happens on the road.
OOoh.. Well I hope you have fun!
You can play Ultimate at the San Diego Comic Con, I am really hoping the same for the New York Comic Con.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Been watching Riverdale.

Started it the other day and am now only season 2 episode 5. The show is really good. It works so well because the Archie brand has been in so many crazy situations that it works in their favor. Plus its well written with some great lines and stories.

Also I can't believe Cole Sprouse is Jughead. I didn't realize he died his hair black irl, but once I did, I could easily see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom