• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Appearently returning to this website wasn't the best idea, since I've been spending the whole day here instead of studying.
So I'm unfortunately gonna have to block this website from my laptop. Don't worry, I'm not getting myself banned again and I'm still gonna visit this place when I have free time.
I need to plan my days better.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Kamiya retweeted my post on Twitter. Obviously, there's not much to say about it, but hey, it's pretty cool!

what do you mean "not much to say about it"? even just not getting blocked by him is an accomplishment

Chrono.

Damn lol the reaction to the new UI form is overwhelmingly negative.

As for me I gotta wait to see it in action before judging.

EDIT: I'm also seeing a ton of negativity for Broly and Bardock.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

How did you not realize that when the Twitter user is named "Flight" and has the exact same profile pic as in SmashBoards?

So much for reading every post, huh?
No, you do not get it. I thought Flight ( Twitter / SmashBoards ) posted an image that was made by someone else. How much of an idiot I am, help me Stoopid.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Listening to Harmony of a Hunter again...

Almost forgot how good these albums were...

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
The Brawlout online tournament is live but I'm confused as heck. I didn't have a match against my first opponent, we both got disqualified somehow, and he "won" and taking me to the loser bracket.

Anyone else used smash.gg before?

EDIT: Found out what went wrong: Didn't check in

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

I did it! I've finally gotten one of the new units! Really wanted lyn and Hector, with Roy and Liliana being at the back of my want list, so I'm pretty hype. She's plus def which will help but minus speed.

With a seal, her attack and speed bond, and hone armor she'll still hit pretty high speeds though.

D

Deleted member

He thought Flight was stealing art without creditting the artist methinks
No no no. You got it all wrong.
I thought his friend put it in and told him to tweet it in, and Flight did not have the attention to steal. He wanted that to go on Flight's account.
Which is arguably even more insulting.
It is more insulting to do that, I agree with you.
Why am I such an idiot these days? Can someone help me out?

Last edited by a moderator:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
No no no. You got it all wrong.
I thought his friend put it in and told him to tweet it in, and Flight did not have the attention to steal. He wanted that to go on Flight's account.

It is more insulting to do that, I agree with you.
Why am I such an idiot these days? Can someone help me out?
That's incredibly convoluted and most definitely not what happened. Just admit you were wrong and didn't properly read the post. At this point you're just digging the hole deeper.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

I did it! I've finally gotten one of the new units! Really wanted lyn and Hector, with Roy and Liliana being at the back of my want list, so I'm pretty hype. She's plus def which will help but minus speed.

With a seal, her attack and speed bond, and hone armor she'll still hit pretty high speeds though.
You got one too? Mine's +Atk/-HP. The HP bane kinda sucks, but literally everything else about her is worth it! :laugh:

D

Deleted member

That's incredibly convoluted and most definitely not what happened. Just admit you were wrong and didn't properly read the post. At this point you're just digging the hole deeper.
Okay, I agree. End of argument. Lets not get too spicy here.
My apologies to everyone, I do not want anyone to get upset at me.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Well, that Star Fox poll was predictable. Wolf took more than 50% of all votes, making him the winner. Hardly anyone wanted Leon, but Krystal and Slippy were neck and neck with their positions.

Now the nest Star Fox poll is easily the last one. Your picks are Peppy Hare, Panther Carosso, Andross, and General Scales.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Good luck.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
You got one too? Mine's +Atk/-HP. The HP bane kinda sucks, but literally everything else about her is worth it! :laugh:
That's still pretty good. With guard you can save yourself some special damage or you could go full desperation and make her a powerful attack phase unit.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
That's still pretty good. With guard you can save yourself some special damage or you could go full desperation and make her a powerful attack phase unit.
Now I kinda wish I took the time to get the Quick Riposte seal. Would've been so damn good for enemy phase.\

EDIT: Actually, no. She doesn't have Close Counter and Bond is too damn good to be replaced. Maybe on Zelgius tho...

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
What's this buy out you speak of?
Ok, Saban Entertainment decided to cut ties with Bandai of America, who have outright BAD quality for toys and now Hasbro are the people in charge f that, however, Hasbro's also getting the master licence or some **** meaning Hasbro can buy Power Rangers next year. This also adds up, Go Buster's toy gimmick wasn't something that could be milked so it got skipped despite the great potential it had. What's also exciting is that the official plot synopsis shows the show will be a tad bit darker than usual because it's accurately using Go Buster's synopsis and that the show likely won't be about high school and ****

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I just did a legit run of Gladiator Orion this time, while I did almost died, I did beat him on my first try. But this boss is really not a boss to joke around. Along with Pernicious Benf, which I also did beat on my first try. But good lord, I hate when boss have big AOE that just knock you around and destroy your team synergy.

That being said, there is only one superboss for me to fight, I leaved the best for last. Wish me good luck!

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Now I kinda wish I took the time to get the Quick Riposte seal. Would've been so damn good for enemy phase.\

EDIT: Actually, no. She doesn't have Close Counter and Bond is too damn good to be replaced. Maybe on Zelgius tho...
Zhelgius or BK work really well with that seal and its great for challenges like GHB's.

and lmao minus speed Lyn still reaches 51 speed in the tempest trial

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Man I dreamt that 50 Cent was cast to voice Jiren, it was bizarre.
Damn lol the reaction to the new UI form is overwhelmingly negative.

As for me I gotta wait to see it in action before judging.

EDIT: I'm also seeing a ton of negativity for Broly and Bardock.
Why are they angry that the 2 most obvious characters got revealed as dlc?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom