• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

. . .I think you need to reread my post or watch the video or something.
:061:
Sorry, never heard of it. Thought it was a competitive group, but I am bonkers.
Tell me, what is smashified? My apologies.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Sorry, never heard of it. Thought it was a competitive group, but I am bonkers.
Tell me, what is smashified? My apologies.
... Have you lived under a rock or something?

Anyway, Smashified was a project born from a really famous and equally fake Rayman leak from 2015. Basically, the point of it is "how would video gane characters look like if they were in Smash?" and makes them fit with Smash 4's artwork style.

Last edited:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
TLDR

-They were super busy so they went on hiatus
-some unrelated stuff before smashified, until eventually getting to smashified
-focusing on "not smashified" stuff
-smashified isnt entirely dead, but it is way out of focus
-more news upcoming

Thought people might be interested since this is a smash forum after all
:061:
Disappointing but lurking their feeds basically indicated as much already. Was the final Smashified even within the last year? :(
At the very least, they got almost all the characters widely cared about already.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
So the winner was Knuckle Joe. Yes, a common Fighter enemy managed to beat two three major antagonists. Speaking of which, it looks like people would rather see what Francisca would do first, hence Marx and Doroach being more favored.

Now this next one is controversial, the subject of Star Fox newcomers. Fans of a certain lupine and vixen should have seen this coming. Your picks are Leon, Wolf, Krystal, and Slippy.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Unlike the usual, the nighttime polls will run all night long to dawn. That way even Europeans won't miss out on it.
I picked the only good choice on this. Obviously not Wolf.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
*1 hour into Skyrim*

"I'm lost, where's Whiterun?"

*500 hours into Skyrim*

"I'm using Dead Thrall on all the bodies around my property that refuse to despawn and then re-killing them in an elephant graveyard. These better not teleport back."

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
After the Rayman leak, when everyone was whipped into a frenzy and Ubisoft themselves said they were to make a statement... I really wish Hex had just waited instead of intervening and coming forward as the culprit.

I'm still curious as to what Ubisoft was going to say regarding Rayman and Smash.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Honestly I don’t care about Smashified after they didn’t make anything for atleast a year.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
When someone tells you to chill, you should just chill, and even if you are chill, just chill more. There's no cap to being chill.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
When someone tells you to chill, you should just chill, and even if you are chill, just chill more. There's no cap to being chill.
Honestly that GIF just makes being chill look painful.

Which is the opposite of chill.

Unless everyone who tells people to chill is secretly wishing an agonizing death by frostbite upon their conversation partners.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Yes, being so effervescent and jovial is rather unsettling.

There's no place for that kind of behaviour on the internet.

D

Deleted member

I feel like 90% males who play XC2's favorite characters are either Pyra or Mythra. Not only did they stick with the protagonist, but they also can be considered "waifus" to them.
Why would he trust a random kid he doesn't know?
Ah, good point.
Yes you do.
Another good point. I honestly do need to chill though.
How can I calm more? Maybe reading will help. That gif though.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
To any Xenoblade 2 player here, does anyone here know if Nim is good on Zeke and Kora is good on Nia? 'cuz I intented to get Nim for Nia and Kora for Zeke. But the RNG decided to troll me, so now, I don't know which one would fit better.
That's also my plan.
When that happens, Overdrive Protocol is your friend.
But to this day I still couldn' t get Nim.
Kora and Nia work pretty nicely; Nia refuses to die when I use her unless I get one-shot, add the Potion Hoarder Skill and even the CPU works perfectly with that.
Also the post-battle banter between them is gold.

Nim's place is the garbage
I have heard many post battle banter, Rex and Newt was funny as well.

I wanted to hear her and Nim's though.

Also question...
Can I release most of the non electric, earth, dark blades first and then resonate?
They already confirmed VI is coming to the 3DS. You can't kill the 3DS, Atlus will make sure it lives forever.
Hope it does even though a lot of people want the 3ds to die

Also this scan shows three characters for MHA One's Justice, but these are obvious.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

That's also my plan.
When that happens, Overdrive Protocol is your friend.
But to this day I still couldn' t get Nim.

I have heard many post battle banter, Rex and Newt was funny as well.

I wanted to hear her and Nim's though.

Also question...
Can I release most of the non electric, earth, dark blades first and then resonate?

Hope it does even though a lot of people want the 3ds to die

Also this scan shows three characters for MHA One's Justice, but these are obvious.
There is something called spoilers. That image is too big, and everyone has to scroll through that now.
I know this isn't sarcasm because you were a mod here before. :198:
Really? Never knew that before, the more you know.

D

Deleted member

Yeah, those three were guaranteed but it's nice to see them. Todoroki being like that makes me think we won't see multiples of the same characters representing them at different points in the story like other Bamco anime fighting games, like the Naruto Storm series loved to do(9 ****ing Narutos and Sasukes each counting the DLC) and even the Seven Deadly Sins game had 3 forms for Meliodas and Hendrickson. We already had hints with Deku showing off Full Cowl from the starts though.
Wonder what they'll do with things like Bakugo's knuckles if they implement alternate costumes.

Now here's hoping Tokoyami and Kirishima are playable.

MeatyMan312

Banned via Warnings
Checked out a random page and look what I found
View attachment 136737 This can would eat the chocolate though.
If you viewed this, I just want to say that every time Nintendo posts something related to Smash 4, fans are like "SMASH FOR SWITCH WHEN?".
I have PTSD, thanks kiddo.
Breh, bacteria is everywhere, just embrace the filth.
I mean you are not wrong.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Learn to read dawg.
Is my attitude a problem?
Bruh, I can read, thank you...

Or I guess you quote the wrong one...since I wasn't even mentioning you.
I feel like 90% males who play XC2's favorite characters are either Pyra or Mythra. Not only did they stick with the protagonist, but they also can be considered "waifus" to them.
Eh, some actually prefer Nia (like my sis) , and once you get late into the game you will know why.

My sis on the other hand likes Adenine, Nia, and Morag.

I like Newt the most, then Brighid, then Pyra, and then... Floren....

Yes, I basically like all female Fire Blades...

And not trying to be ignorant but when you mention blades are "Waifus" clearly shows that you have a bit weird first impression when it comes to blades.
Or just tl;dr
You are wrong about that.
Yeah, those three were guaranteed but it's nice to see them. Todoroki being like that makes me think we won't see multiples of the same characters representing them at different points in the story like other Bamco anime fighting games, like the Naruto Storm series loved to do(9 ****ing Narutos and Sasukes each counting the DLC) and even the Seven Deadly Sins game had 3 forms for Meliodas and Hendrickson. We already had hints with Deku showing off Full Cowl from the starts though.
Wonder what they'll do with things like Bakugo's knuckles if they implement alternate costumes.

Now here's hoping Tokoyami and Kirishima are playable.
Todoroki is my main for now...until Asui and Toga are confirmed in the future

Last edited:

Chrono.

After the Rayman leak, when everyone was whipped into a frenzy and Ubisoft themselves said they were to make a statement... I really wish Hex had just waited instead of intervening and coming forward as the culprit.

I'm still curious as to what Ubisoft was going to say regarding Rayman and Smash.
I mean what could they say? It wasn't real.

At most we just would've gotten a "Sorry guys this is a hoax but feel free to support the character in the ballot yadda yadda yadda."

I think the whole statement claim was made by an intern or someone who just isn't aware what goes on upstairs and wasn't very sure if it was the real deal or a hoax.

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I mean what could they say? It wasn't real.

At most we just would've gotten a "Sorry guys this is a hoax but feel free to support the character in the ballot yadda yadda yadda."

I think the whole statement claim was made by an intern or someone who just isn't aware what goes on upstairs and wasn't very sure if it was the real deal or a hoax.
I just wanna say...
Those were the good ol days...

Also why is MeatyMan312 MeatyMan312 banned? What happened?

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I think I missed something, dawg.

Anyway, Im starting to feel that Last Rare Blade pain.

Un**** Adenine
**** Agate

I just opened 6 Legendary Cores, I should not complain.

Yeah, but do it gradually; like 5 at a time.

D

Deleted member

Good night, everyone.
It has been a long day for me, will meet with all of you tomorrow.
Will probably continue to play some FG tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom