• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I can barely see anything on the screen in the light. Also I am typing without looking at the keyboard right now.

Last edited by a moderator:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. lol
xD Yeah that one. I found out some hours before. The article said "Are you excited to see it in action?" and I was like "No." It's hilarious how they had to make a 3 second trailer that had a Sparta kick and that's it, because it got leaked.

Last edited:

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
>No full screen

First it was Dante's face, now it's BG&E2 gameplay.

Smash gameplay confirmed not to be full screened.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Don't think I've heard of Beyond Good and Evil before now.

Game looks pretty interesting though. Might have to check this franchise out sometime....

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Still a little disappointed that it's a prequel, but I'm very happy to see familiar faces like Jade and Pey'j.
I would only check out the piggy just to see/hear if he still has David Gasman's voice, honestly. XD I may need to play the first one still, but damn, Ubisoft's platform makes me feel kinda lazy.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Don't think I've heard of Beyond Good and Evil before now.

Game looks pretty interesting though. Might have to check this franchise out sometime....
Beyond Good and Evil was a cult-classic. One of those games that didn't catch on when first released, but later got famous, kinda like games like Earthbound. My dad actually played and beat the first one when it first came out. So he's been keeping an eye on B&E2. Needless to say, he'll be interested to hear that Jade and Paige are in.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Can we talk about the fact that Ubisoft just put out an open letter for fans to contribute to BG&E2 development?

Like, properly contribute by just giving them assets?

That's huge.

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
Ah, damn. Siege tournament news was nice, but I was hoping for a tease of the next season.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
And it still looks better than Katt's writing :troll:
Still better then your writing. :v

I just noticed the french guy has a man bun. lol
Will never be as cool as a mullet though.

What, you all think I forgot about promoting mullets as an awesome hairstyle? Well you were wrong. I'm gonna bring them back into style one day!

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Can we talk about the fact that Ubisoft just put out an open letter for fans to contribute to BG&E2 development?

Like, properly contribute by just giving them assets?

That's huge.
They're also paying the artists too, so thankfully they won't be pulling the exposure card.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Who the heck is this guy and why is here doing......stuff like that?

The first game is OLD (like GameCube/PS2/Xbox old)

Don't blame you for that.
Ohhhhh. I had no idea it was that old.

Now it makes perfect sense. I wouldn't have been playing a game like that at my age by that point in time lol

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Still better then your writing. :v

Will never be as cool as a mullet though.

What, you all think I forgot about promoting mullets as an awesome hairstyle? Well you were wrong. I'm gonna bring them back into style one day!
Mullets are bad and you should feel bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom