• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
1528061017587.png

I see you brah.

Seriously, I managed some screenshots for a color match of the old grayscale and dug these bgmock elements out of the page sources.

I'll have the alterations in a few minutes. You want em, you just say the format you prefer.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Well, new update to site. Let's break this in the old fashion way. Long Post incoming in

You'd burn it? Then again... maybe it's for the best. ;)

It's good to know you see me as an online friend, Cure! I always appreciate friends on here! :)
Yes I would. Cause that kind of journal would be nothing but forbidden magic. And good girls only use pure happy magic. :v

You’re also a boy so they wouldn’t like to be shipped with you.
I don't want to be shipped with any of you lot. Your all real, and I have a strict no shipping real people policy. :v

Wait... Cure doesn't like boys? I do have to wonder why. :o
Cause I don't. I have no interest in any kind of romantic relationship. I'll gladly read stories about yuri couples. But I'll never get into one, I find them to be to much hassle.

Also, didn't you read my title? :v

They’re into yuri. That’s why.
Into Yuri, still don't want a real relationship though. :v

Oh..... well, time for me to find an exit while I still can. :p
WHy though? I'm not planning to anything. I literally friendzone everyone. :v

never said the name wasn't meaningful :V
Quite. :v

-without hesitation instantly douses The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn with gasoline and flings a match at him-
cake cake cake cake cake cake cake

Enjoy. :v

cause me no ship with praline :V
Give it time. :v

yaaaaa....
Your going to use your house again, aren't you. :v

Ehhhhh.

Little column A, little column B.
True, but its a world I make, but I like having player input, cause Tabletops are a collaborative from of storytelling.

The rumors and leaks group was a ****-ton better than this hellhole.
You all know it to be true.
No it wasn't. This is just all of us finally letting loose, cause we're all now more comfortable with each other. :v

Goodnight fellow Smashers, may our leaks be closed and our game unspoiled.
That's counterproductive to why the NintenZone Social threads were created. :v

Amazing how things can just pop up out of nowhere unexpectedly.

Almost surreal to think that we can finally explore these early G/S maps. Always wanted to see more of these old G/S pics.
(Can't find the bottom-left city in any map rips so far, though) And not only that, we got a whole bunch of unused early Pokemon as well.

There are even sprites of the player skateboarding, which was something that I saw mentioned on old Pokemon sites about G/S. "There's a skateboard, and you'll be able to go to secret places with it" Or something along those lines.

----
Neat. Where were these found anyway? Also would love if people find other stuff missing from the archives, like early demo builds.

Here is a funny video for you all.
Yee haw.
I don't see a video.

Edit: Wait, now I do. :v

Probably because he figures it'll break here first.

We got a track record.
Well, we do have a tendacy to break stuff with all the ****posts in here. I think we are worse then 4chan sometimes. :v

Annnnnd Warchamp is gone.

It was brief but it was sweet.

Edit: Annnnnnnnnnd actually he was still here all along!

He is a magician!
Warchamp is always here. They are the all seeing and all knowing Warchamp. Hence why they are to blame when something on the site goes wrong. :v

Last edited:

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
View attachment 146797

I see you brah.

Seriously, I managed some screenshots for a color match of the old grayscale and dug these bgmock elements out of the page sources.

I'll have the alterations in a few minutes. You want em, you just say the format you prefer.
There's already new Onyx skin, just lacks the proper background images atm

D

Deleted member

I like how tags are displayed now, at the very least. That's about the only good thing I can say regarding the update.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
There's already new Onyx skin, just lacks the proper background images atm
Any word on when we can expect more themes to be available? Not to be pushy, but I already miss that white/blue one (Tournament I believe it was called?)

Ivander

Smash Legend
Hmmm, this will take some time getting used to. But it doesn't seem too different.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
I personally don't think the new design looks that bad, honestly. It's going to take some getting used to though.

Also the bob-omb thread keeps failing to load, so that's a thing.
--------------------------------
Also I managed to get this today in FEH.
It turns out that he's +Atk -Spd. The Speed bane kind of sucks, but it's probably still workable, and an attack boon is great.

And in that same summoning session . . .
I finally got Morgan! Her nature is +Hp -Def, which doesn't seem too noteworthy, but I'm glad to have her anyways.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
So, you finally stole Uni's new horn. Bout time. So you were just waiting until he wasn't looking. :v

Still is gonna crash during E3 :V
That's the tradition of the site. Crashboard always happens. And with Crash having a actual chance now. Crashboards may indeed become 100% permanent. :V

katt's back ******* and ********~

and.....um......this feels so awkward
Don't feel awkward, embrace the chaos. :v

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Don't feel awkward, embrace the chaos. :v
this isn't really chaos though :V

its like a new neighbor moved into town and when you meet him he got all stretched out and dangaly limbs everywhere and all this furniture is everywhere and misplaced along following the same dangaly stretched pattern

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
While I'm waiting for better formats.. Smashboards Onyx is Onixpectedly the best current format...
~~Now where is my premium Blue :'v~~.. Wait Where's the Strike through option? :thonk:
Also this feels weird lol. I'm too used to the older format :p.
Also it seems Pokémon Quest contains Pokémon number 808 in the place holder data :thinking:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The true question is:

Warchamp also updated the Privacy Policy?:233:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
So in the end I gave Brazen Attack/Speed to Caeda. I figured I'd wait for Attack/Defense for the Chroms. Also finished up the Tempest Trials. First time I hit 50K. Thanks Marth. Virion is also +6 now.

Also using my Archanea team is hilarious.
Marth: Together!
Caeda: Certainly!
Merric: Understood!
Hardin: THEY'LL PERISH.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~

Enjoy. :v
.....but this is the same cake i gave uni :glare:
Give it time. :v
can i refuse? :V
Your going to use your house again, aren't you. :v
no :V
... no :V
No it wasn't. This is just all of us finally letting loose, cause we're all now more comfortable with each other. :v
hurray for that~:DDD
Well, we do have a tendacy to break stuff with all the ****posts in here. I think we are worse then 4chan sometimes. :v
doubt that :V

though we do get into some **** lol

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
So in the end I gave Brazen Attack/Speed to Caeda. I figured I'd wait for Attack/Defense for the Chroms. Also finished up the Tempest Trials. First time I hit 50K. Thanks Marth. Virion is also +6 now.

Also using my Archanea team is hilarious.
Marth: Together!
Caeda: Certainly!
Merric: Understood!
Hardin: THEY'LL PERISH.
Glad to see this wasn't fixed.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
What the heck happened to the site? Jeez.

This is going to take a while getting used to.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
Huh, this feels so weird. There are little things that are getting to me, like apparently there aren't invisible users anymore, you have to click on things that you could just hover over before (not a big deal but still), and avatar size changes. I'm sure not everything's set in place, but this will take some getting used to. Everything's just throwing me off and making my head spin.

...I want off Mister Warchamp's Wild Ride

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Well, uh... this is certainly going to take some time getting used to, I'll say that much.

RIP extended length on Premium avatars, though.

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I quite like the general layout changes, but those colored background images just call way too much attention to themselves.
I mean to be fair, it does bring a lot of color to what was previously a pretty monotone deal. I can't fault trying it out.

I'm in the same boat you are though. Most of this is cool, the side images just keep bombarding either side of my eyes.

Going to swap over to Onyx and check something.

Rip strikethrough
Don't know what you're on about.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom