• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Pretty good. I'd say give desperation if you can over bow breaker though. His low defenses can be negated since when attacking after being attacked, he will double without being interrupted which can secure more kills.
That's a good idea, though I don't think there's much he can double with it. But it's not like Desperation 3 is hard to come around.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
It's tough for me to see the word "sin" and not immediately think of the flying whale monster from Final Fantasy X.

Although, "None of you are free from Sin" does sound like something Seymour Guado would say.

D

Deleted member

No; the clock makes that image of the Most Luminous a cursed image. :023:
You calling the clock a cursed image? I am you except I was born with the ability to be a master of time. You are just jealous that you are not the master of time.
I am the most influential of them all, enlightening the human beings with the power of time. The ways of interpreting me has gone around for thousands of years, with the early Egyptians trying to build machines to try to balance my time. They did a decent job at this stunt, but as time advanced, new things appeared. Look where we are today, time is now continuing to advance, and my generations will always master time. The future will always include time, and if time stopped than we entities would halt and the whole structure would collapse and become unbalanced. So do not call me a cursed image.
Bruh, what did you think was going to happen here? :p
:061:
Yes, we are all interested. I can not wait for Swamp to tell me his interesting story among with the many other users!

Last edited by a moderator:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
You calling the clock a cursed image? I am you except I was born with the ability to be a master of time. You are just jealous that you are not the master of time.
I am the most influential of them all, enlightening the human beings with the power of time. The ways of interpreting me has gone around for thousands of years, with the early Egyptians trying to build machines to try to balance my time. They did a decent job at this stunt, but as time advanced, new things appeared. Look where we are today, time is now continuing to advance, and my generations will always master time. The future will always include time, and if time stopped than we entities would halt and the whole structure would collapse and become unbalanced. So do not call me a cursed image.
Time can be both a blessing and a curse though.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Everyone talkin' about Sin but always forgetting his bros: Cos, Tan and the weird cousins: Cot, Sec and Csc

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Love to hear that the Bayonetta Switch ports are much better than their Wii U sisters. Stuff like colors no longer washed out, significantly faster loading times, a solid 60 fps, better shadow textures, etc.

Can't wait.

D

Deleted member

Hey guys, this might catch your attention!
Top Ten Anime seasons coming in 2018, so you might want to read this.
http://otakukart.com/animeblog/2017/12/16/top-10-anime-season-2018/
Love to hear that the Bayonetta Switch ports are much better than their Wii U sisters. Stuff like colors no longer washed out, significantly faster loading times, a solid 60 fps, better shadow textures, etc.

Can't wait.
Thank goodness we do not have any PC master-race fanboys in here saying ( I got 8k 240fps 4 GB PC and you all are jealous lol ). Either way, sounds like nice graphics to me!

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Thank goodness we do not have any PC master-race fanboys in here saying ( I got 8k 240fps 4 GB PC and you all are jealous lol ). Either way, sounds like nice graphics to me!
As long as the game looks nice, runs nice, and not potato quality, I don't care about specs.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Okay...

So let Swamp tell you about his first tinder date.

I matched with a girl. Short little thing with dark skin and curly hair. She was cutie pie though she was short enough that my 6'3" body towered over her.

We went to a movie and had a good time there. Afterwards we decided to get some dinner at Sheri's. There we had a lot of conversations about our interests (she likes Kirby), plans for the future, family, normal date stuff. Things were going well when suddenly...

"Can I tell you something big?"

"Yeah."

"I might have accidentally killed a man."

I was pretty confused. She then went on to explain how she ran away from home once and went to the local park to sleep (bad idea). A man tried to force himself on top of her while she was sleeping but she woke up and stabbed the man with a knife she was carrying. She then ran away as the man bled out. She said she never knew who the man was or if he survived that night.

Now real talk, I can't give her crap for this. If I was in the same situation, I'd do the same thing to. I will never give her crap for defending herself, even if that is definitely not first date material.

But then more things happened. She then said the experience gave her a love of knives as they saved her. She now collects them. Okay, I thought, bit odd but nothing wrong with that.

Then she asked if I wanted to see one and she pulled out a pretty big knife in the middle of Sheri's. Like, this wasn't a little pocket knife. This was like a foot long knife. We got some looks.

That was what got me. She then said she always carried one with her now for self defense purposes and that she isn't afraid to use it if she deems it necessary.

The date continued from there and went okay. We didn't go on a second date due to interest between us just fizzling out but I'll always remember that time when a girl told me she might have killed a man.

Still, whatever happened, I got a peck on the cheek at the end, so I did something right.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Okay...

I matched with a girl. Short little thing with dark skin and curly hair. She was cutie pie though she was short enough that my 6'3" body towered over her.

We went to a movie and had a good time there. Afterwards we decided to get some dinner at Sheri's. There we had a lot of conversations about our interests (she likes Kirby), plans for the future, family, normal date stuff. Things were going well when suddenly...

"Yeah."

I was pretty confused. She then went on to explain how she ran away from home once and went to the local park to sleep (bad idea). A man tried to force himself on top of her while she was sleeping but she woke up and stabbed the man with a knife she was carrying. She then ran away as the man bled out. She said she never knew who the man was or if he survived that night.

Now real talk, I can't give her crap for this. If I was in the same situation, I'd do the same thing to. I will never give her crap for defending herself, even if that is definitely not first date material.

But then more things happened. She then said the experience gave her a love of knives as they saved her. She now collects them. Okay, I thought, bit odd but nothing wrong with that.

Then she asked if I wanted to see one and she pulled out a pretty big knife in the middle of Sheri's. Like, this wasn't a little pocket knife. This was like a foot long knife. We got some looks.

That was what got me. She then said she always carried one with her now for self defense purposes and that she isn't afraid to use it if she deems it necessary.

The date continued from there and went okay. We didn't go on a second date due to interest between us just fizzling out but I'll always remember that time when a girl told me she might have killed a man.

Still, whatever happened, I got a peck on the cheek at the end, so I did something right.
Now we know how Yuri got her collection :troll:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Okay...

"Yeah."

Well that escalated quickly.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Okay...

"Yeah."

Of course you did something right, you talked about Kirby stuff. :4dedede:

On a sidenote, all the guys with Yuri as their Doki Doki Literature Club waifu are suddenly getting jealous of you for some reason. . .

*EDIT* UNNNIIIIIIIIII-

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Okay...

"Yeah."

Aww, an emotional love story. Hopefully your relationship gets good or you get a good girlfriend. I honestly do not want a girlfriend, I just want to focus on education right now. I HAVE COLLEGE PLANS YOU SEE.

D

Deleted member

I now have proof Shiny didn't read that story.

You would not be reacting that way if you did.
I did, do not go into quick assumption like that. I always read your posts fully. It was about you talking about a girl who liked you, and then she stabbed a man who was on her bed. You then understood her, as you said you would do the same. You then did not have a second date because your relationship fizzled, but you got pecked at the face cheek at the end. Oh, that girl also liked the Kirby series. Am I missing something? I read your story, and I like it! I always read your stories and stay followed to you.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I did, do not go into quick assumption like that. I always read your posts fully. It was about you talking about a girl who liked you, and then she stabbed a man who was on her bed. You then understood her, as you said you would do the same. You then did not have a second date because your relationship fizzled, but you got pecked at the face cheek at the end. Oh, that girl also liked the Kirby series. Am I missing something? I read your story, and I like it! I always read your stories and stay followed to you.
I see...

My mistake then.

I'm just flabbergasted that someone's first reaction to that story would be awww.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Okay...

"Yeah."

Oh! I believe you mentioned this story to some extent before. I remember the knife obsession story you told us awhile back.

D

Deleted member

I see...

My mistake then.

I'm just flabbergasted that someone's first reaction to that story would be awww.
I forgive you. My apologies, man. :)
You seem quite intelligent for your age, not sarcasm.

Last edited by a moderator:

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I got one other story but its just a goofy silly one.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Shiny's young and innocent, to be fair.

Let him see more of the true reality we live in and he'll be less optimistic I mean more realistic. :lol:
Or maybe he'll just go mad from the revelation.

Mad! MAD! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAH

Ivander

Smash Legend
Wow, this was the most discussion about the Fate series I've seen in this thread in a rather long while.

On a different note, I kinda wish Hector was the one leading that Hero Rises poll right now. Not that I don't want a free Radiant Ike: it's just that I want a free Distant Counter fodder for my Winter Chrom.
I don't blame people. I mean, there is nothing wrong with Free Distant Counter. And admittingly, I don't have Hector yet, so whether Legendary Ike wins or Hector wins, it is a Win-Win Situation for me.
I see...

My mistake then.

Could always be the possibility or combination of looking at all the details and apathy. I mean, considering how much we hear about bad stuff on a daily basis on the internet, we start getting used to the darker tones of life and eventually it doesn't surprise some people anymore.
So maybe they expected something to end not so nicely, but it did end without anything bad happening, so they react more to the not-so-bad more than they react to the dark tones.

Anyway, your story wasn't bad and I'm glad it didn't escalate any worse for you. On the other hand, the girl you met does remarkably sound a bit like Yuri from DDLC with the fascination for knives.
At least be glad her feelings weren't being hijacked by another girl who has a big interest in you.

Last edited:
Okay...

"Yeah."

I like this girl

Likes Kirby, knows her way around a knife, etc.

Hey im no God so I cant judge. :troll:
:061:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Okay...

"Yeah."

So...Um...Yeah.

That was something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom