• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Important note for anyone playing Pokémon Kanto Black.
Zorua is found in the same place you would normally get Eevee. Make sure you save in front of it so you can reroll for natures. I recommend Timid. Also its ability is Infiltrator.
I read some spoilers for each Gym Leader and Elite 4. Some of the typing had changed like Misty with Ice instead of Water

Chrono.

>Gets on Dokkan
>Starts grinding random Universe 6 event
>See this guy on my guest unit list

Holy **** lol. The amount of money and time grinding this guy must've spent is crazy.

For context: That Vegito is currently a new featured unit, to pull you need 50 stones for a multi summon (or 5 for a yolo). Pulling him alone is hard enough, but this guy rainbowed him. To rainbow an unit you need to 100% his potential route (a skill tree basically), but to get that 100% you need 4 awakened dupes of the unit. So this ************ actually pulled Vegito 5 times, awakened 4 of them and fed them to his first one.

And the event has only been active for barely 5 days.

D

Deleted member

Sigh...
While I was gone cleaning, lets say I was not happy.
No one took me seriously and understood my problem.

Exams are dumb i'll tell you what. And so are exams that are changed the day before they would normally be done. . . and just ignoring the huge presentation that was supposed to be a major project and letting some people just not go. . .and then proceeding to change some parts of the final assignment on the fly. . .the week after you weren't prepared for the final. And all of this is one class.

Only like one and a half left so I ended my self-imposed banishment. It worked pretty well though. I've studied so much this year compared to previous years it makes me look back at myself as lazier than usual. Thank **** for the Gorillaz btw. Basically had their songs on repeat all week.

And did some posts get. . .added or something? Posts from page 999 are definitely on page 1000 all of a sudden. I could expect posts being deleted (wouldnt know why) but I dont know why it would seem like posts would get added. In fact it doesn't make any sense!
:061:

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Sigh...
While I was gone cleaning, lets say I was not happy.
No one took me seriously and understood my problem.
I mean.

If you're referring to the questions referencing you, we've answered those a lot already.

No disdain bro, just truth.

D

Deleted member

Then how about you just say it instead of just copying Swamp's survey idea?
I mean.

If you're referring to the questions referencing you, we've answered those a lot already.

No disdain bro, just truth.
No it was not you guys.....
Nothing to do with the survey ( I was happy with the results ).

It was something at home. I was mad at everyone and wanted to be left alone. I feel like my social skills are hitting a decline.

Last edited by a moderator:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Thank **** for the Gorillaz btw. Basically had their songs on repeat all week.
:denzel:

My respect for you has grown a thousandfold.

Any album in particular?

No it was not you guys.....
Nothing to do with the survey ( I was happy with the results ).

It was something at home. I was mad at everyone and wanted to be left alone. I feel like my social skills are hitting a decline.
Ah. Gotcha.

Wanting some time alone to process anger ain't a sign of social decline.

Sometimes that **** just happens and you need to remove yourself from the situation to let that fight or flight die down or get get some perspective.

That's normal living man. Don't sweat that.

D

Deleted member

>Gets on Dokkan
>Starts grinding random Universe 6 event
>See this guy on my guest unit list

Holy **** lol. The amount of money and time grinding this guy must've spent is crazy.

For context: That Vegito is currently a new featured unit, to pull you need 50 stones for a multi summon (or 5 for a yolo). Pulling him alone is hard enough, but this guy rainbowed him. To rainbow an unit you need to 100% his potential route (a skill tree basically), but to get that 100% you need 4 awakened dupes of the unit. So this ************ actually pulled Vegito 5 times, awakened 4 of them and fed them to his first one.

And the event has only been active for barely 5 days.
That, my friend, is a mythical creature we call a whale. Whether it's benevolent or malevolent depends on the tale.
In FEH, it is said to appear to end your Arena chain wins.
In FGO, it is said to appear to F2P players to bless them with their NP5 5* Support Servants.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Autism really hinders me. :/
I mean, you're not wrong...

But here's the thing, Asperger's does make social activities a bit of a challenge, but only if you actually bother to try.

And just because you have that doesn't mean you'll forever be a social ****-up.

I mean, look at me. I have Asperger's too and you always kiss my ass along everyone else's about how cool and fun and sociable I can be.

If you really think that, I'm literally proof that you using autism as an excuse is bull**** because unlike you, I actually tried to make friends at your age and even younger than that. Worked and now, I'm pretty sure people wouldn't believe I'm an Aspie irl lol

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I mean, you're not wrong...

But here's the thing, Asperger's does make social activities a bit of a challenge, but only if you actually bother to try.

And just because you have that doesn't mean you'll forever be a social ****-up.

I mean, look at me. I have Asperger's too and you always kiss my *** along everyone else's about how cool and fun and sociable I can be.

If you really think that, I'm literally proof that you using autism as an excuse is bull**** because unlike you, I actually tried to make friends for... pretty much all the time lol
Oh... good point.
I say I will try, but I never have the urge to go out and make friends.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
D

Deleted member

Nintendo just revealed their E3 plans at their investor's meeting.

Also, they said they'll be giving more Switch Online details in early May.
SMASH BROS!!!!
YES!
Show this to the Smash Speculation thread.

:denzel:

My respect for you has grown a thousandfold.

Any album in particular?
I've sat through D-sides to Humanz twice in the last 2 days but otherwise had the playlist on shuffle.

(This was actually my first time listening to them as albums instead of on shuffle for months. Honestly prefer it this way since their albums are so different and it's nice to have them all consistent.)

I got a huge increase in respect for plastic beach and The Fall (although The Fall is still the only album with a song I don't care for). Although I think Humanz is still my favorite. Momentz, The Apprentice, Ascension, etc. Just too good.

Of the 102 songs on the playlist I only dislike one so it's hard to pick though TBH. :p

Obligatory

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
No, I did not say I lied about it. :/
back to the past on april 7th

You said you had Asperger's.

As someone who's also affected by it and knows some of the things it causes, I am well aware that this sentence right there is not the truth.
Then prove it by making some friends.

Shiny, this comes off like you're making an excuse.
Sigh.....
Look.... I can socialize just fine. That is what you need. My social skills are in the right level.
I do not have a friend though.
If you truly have Asperger's as you claimed, that's a lie.

Screwing with one's social abilites by making interactions a challenge is one of the things Asperger's actually does.
Shiny, you are clearly trying to bull**** me.
Fine...
I hate to admit it, but I lied. My speech is fine, it is just I hate getting too involved with my peers.
I am sorry for lying.
Please forgive me.
You guys are much better to interact with than anyone else besides my family.
sorry to quote unis and swamps old posts but it is to make a point shiny

your going back and forth on ****

D

Deleted member

Yup, the madmans will only show Smash gameplay hours before the invitational. Goddamnit, still more than a month without info now.

D

Deleted member

back to the past on april 7th

sorry to quote unis and swamps old posts but it is to make a point shiny

your going back and forth on ****
No no no, I said that I could not make friends.
I lied about trying to make friends.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Methinks there will be a 3DS Direct a week before E3 since it'll be largely absent during the main E3 conference.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
k~k~ good luck praline
Oh I'm good. My boss left.

I have 2 bosses, guess which is the jerk. One is a loud Syrian man and the other is a mellow Filipino man.
its hello Kitty on A character named Yuri( Russian boy named)

tell him he has a small ****
that will knock him down a few
Nah I don't think that would help lol

I'll just talk to the union everyday.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター

The fact the presentation begins on my birthday... this may be one of the best birthday gifts I ever receive. I mean, seriously... this is just perfect. It's going to be a Smashing good time, I can say that much, and I look forward to the gameplay they'll show off around that time! :)

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703

The fact the presentation begins on my birthday... this may be one of the best gifts I ever receive.
Happy...err...Early Birthday I guess! :)

Here's hoping you get a game you really want announced on that day. Would make for a nice birthday present.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
As someone on the spectrum, I'm not sure if it's conceivably possible for Shiny to be lying about that because only one of us could eat our own feet constantly and then have it sink in after the fact and start backpedaling to apologize every single time.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Happy...err...Early Birthday I guess! :)

Here's hoping you get a game you really want announced on that day. Would make for a nice birthday present.
I mean, them showing off Smash is the best birthday gift I could of asked for from Nintendo. Of course, if they reveal a new DKC game, I'll be equally as hyped. :)

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304

Seeing this, it has me thinking we may not see anything Smash related until e3...

Which I wouldn't be opposed to, since that means we'll see a bunch of character reveals and announcements all at once and it's just be this hype af **** show...

D

Deleted member

As someone on the spectrum, I'm not sure if it's conceivably possible for Shiny to be lying about that because only one of us could eat our own feet constantly and then have it sink in after the fact and start backpedaling to apologize every single time.
Edit: I read it. Yes, I was not lying about my autism. I was lying about my social skills.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
The fact the presentation begins on my birthday... this may be one of the best birthday gifts I ever receive.
Starts a day before my birthday. :lol:
10 days after mine.

Nintendo always delivers late for me...

If he was lying, then damn, kid should be an actor.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I was not lying about my autism.
I was lying about my social skills.
10 days after mine.

Nintendo always delivers late for me...

If he was lying, then damn, kid should be an actor.
And see, now I have to do it because I meant to say that he couldn't possibly be lying and worded it wrong because I'm apparently awful at the only language I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom