• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
I apologize if that post came off as unexpected to everyone, but I felt it was time I admitted how I sometimes feel when I'm not on here or just how I sometimes tend to feel. Despite what I've endured with how my brain has switched between positive and negative thoughts, I am mostly able to remain positive, albeit with the fact I still do feel depressed on occasion.

It's hard on me at times, quite honestly.
I feel you there. Nothing is easy enough and those moods do swing back and forth from time to time. If you feel like needing to talk, shoot me a PM and get the help you need as well!

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
I got rick-rolled in my forum.
I do not know how to respond that.
Just jam to the good song Shiny, you should be happy it wasn't a screamer.

Anyway, I answered your survey @Swampasaur, I think my answer's should be pretty obvious.

Also I answered Goku, cause he's a Nintendo character.

Hey, you never said which Goku Swamp. :troll:

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Yellow. . .? What's going on?

congrats, your a normal human being :V

like....literally thats perfectly normal, wrap it up to mood swings emotional hormones, or something rising and falling in optimism or pessimism, its just perfectly normal

life is full of sad and happy moments, and our brain even if we can't choose to remember them all, it still does and ajoints those to feelings, and what its incline to remember in the background is usually emotions as those easily well up our brains and motions and what not with feelings, it justs natural, and everyone been there, i know some who literally end up on the negative side 6 days out of a week, and then theres people who generally run on happiness ones, but everybody switches on how their brian goes to that day, its nothing bad, its just how humans are internally

and really, its something fightable, one of the reason humans are social creatures is sense of community, sense of understanding, and togetherness, what we hold inside we express or disregard to whats being expressed outside to the sense of ongoingness, so if one feels in the down moment just open up to the community, everyones been in that shoes before, and hearing what goes inside wells a lot more good and relief than people think
Not to normalize it too far, but given the circumstances I think it's important for people to know.

Passive suicidal ideation is very common. You don't need to be afraid of your own imagination. It's called "The Call of the Void', and in many ways it's just a side effect of our own comprehension of our mortality. Everyone thinks about death, and everyone has thought about how easy it is to die. Most people who have suicidal thoughts do not go on to attempt suicide.

The line between passive suicidal ideation and active suicidal desire is a vague one, but it is there. You always have a choice, even if it might feel like you don't.
I feel you there. Nothing is easy enough and those moods do swing back and forth from time to time. If you feel like needing to talk, shoot me a PM and get the help you need as well!
Thank you guys for your concern and support here. If anything, I just felt it was important for me to get out my thoughts on this matter, especially in light of the recent events from yesterday as I've had my own negative thoughts in the past that do still in a way haunt me at times. However, despite that being the case, I'm doing my best to overcome those negative thoughts even if it tends to be difficult at times.

If anything, I do sometimes question how others feel about me around here, mainly since I don't tend to talk all that much due to general shyness and other reasons.Then again, it could just be due to my brain and its negative thoughts triggering every now and then. It really does make me wonder at times regardless...

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~

Thank you guys for your concern and support here. If anything, I just felt it was important for me to get out my thoughts on this matter, especially in light of the recent events from yesterday as I've had my own negative thoughts in the past that do still in a way haunt me at times. However, despite that being the case, I'm doing my best to overcome those negative thoughts even if it tends to be difficult at times.
meh alwys get out your thoughts on the matter, get your own opinion, then get multiple ones, and from there ya combine what ya do and go towards the answer ya want, may they come haunt in storms and rain theres always social aspects to get on out, just remember to talk, not keep lock up

If anything, I do sometimes question how others feel about me around here, mainly since I don't tend to talk all that much due to general shyness. Then again, it could just be due to my brain and its negative thoughts triggering every now and then. It does make me wonder at times...
i can answer that

how many times in the past week or two have people called you a nice guy?
now how many times in the past week or two have people called you a ****?

get those two numbers and compare it, and ya get your own answer

D

Deleted member

Fanfiction.net has SOME standards, actually.

Even Supper Smash Bros: Mishonh Form God had to move to AO3, and that was a novel sized epic.
Now you're just saying AO3 doesn't have them.
The only reason I'm not filling out the form that I'm assuming is for Swamp's game idea is because I'm simultaneously too indecisive for the write-ins and too much of a hipster for the multiple choice ones listed.

"But what about a South American river dolphin." Says Coricus. "They like going to parties to pick up women and wearing dapper hats."
Oh hey, I was gonna talk about this so good thing you brought it up

@Swampasaur
Dunno how much you might care but I'd like to at least mention Brazilian folklore because it's really obscure for those outside of here, even though there's plenty of legends in it.
The one Coricus is talking about is the Boto Cor-de-rosa, pink dolphins that live in rivers and are said to turn into beautiful men during night to seduce women. And yes, the party-going is "canon". These dolphins are less rapey than the sea ones because they actually ask for consent.

Another famous one is the Saci-Pererê, a one-legged black kid with holes in his hands, smokes a pipe and has a magical red cap(the OG oberdesign) that allows him to teleport anywhere he wants in a dust devil. He ranges from benevolent, to malevolent depending on the tale but the je's always a trickster who likes to play pranks on people. It's said that he'll grant a wish to someone who catches him or steals his cap.

Then there's the Mula Sem Cabeça(Headless Mule), which is said to be the ghost of a woman cursed by God due to her sins. It varies from tale to tale but the sin is usually said to be sleeping with a Priest. Mosy depictions have fire coming from her neck where her head should be which, imo, is pretty rad.

I could go on because there are a lot more but these are some of the most famous. I wanted to at least try to inspire you guys to look into a folklore that's relatively unknown.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
main diference is ive been trying. all week. ive already told my gf I give up on everything and got nothing to lose so why not and as you can see, it unfortunately never works
Talking about it is a good thing. So talk. Vent, if you have to. We'll listen. I'll listen.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Now you're just saying AO3 doesn't have them.

Oh hey, I was gonna talk about this so good thing you brought it up

@Swampasaur
Dunno how much you might care but I'd like to at least mention Brazilian folklore because it's really obscure for those outside of here, even though there's plenty of legends in it.
The one Coricus is talking about is the Boto Cor-de-rosa, pink dolphins that live in rivers and are said to turn into beautiful men during night to seduce women. And yes, the party-going is "canon". These dolphins are less rapey than the sea ones because they actually ask for consent.

Another famous one is the Saci-Pererê, a one-legged black kid with holes in his hands, smokes a pipe and has a magical red cap(the OG oberdesign) that allows him to teleport anywhere he wants in a dust devil. He ranges from benevolent, to malevolent depending on the tale but the je's always a trickster who likes to play pranks on people. It's said that he'll grant a wish to someone who catches him or steals his cap.

Then there's the Mula Sem Cabeça(Headless Mule), which is said to be the ghost of a woman cursed by God due to her sins. It varies from tale to tale but the sin is usually said to be sleeping with a Priest. Mosy depictions have fire coming from her neck where her head should be which, imo, is pretty rad.

I could go on because there are a lot more but these are some of the most famous. I wanted to at least try to inspire you guys to look into a folklore that's relatively unknown.
That's cool, also I'd love for you guys to look at British mythology outside of Robin Hood and King Arthur and the Knights of The Round Table, cause we have a lot more interesting folklore then that.

I've been waiting for sweet release for 20 years and you ask me this? Yes, pour me down the ****ing drain.
Okay, back of the fridge you go then, come on Cranky take it to the fridge.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Did your survey Swampy. Mine was the Grigori response, although to pair with that answer a similar being that could be paired with it from a different mythos is Encantados, which I actually think Coricus was referring to with dolphins. Although I've always just known of it faintly as beings who leave a paradise to experience the lesser human world willingly.

I compare them with the grigori watchers because they too were angels, not Luciferian but another kind entirely, that vowed to live among the humans and began teaching them all of the knowledge and powers unknown to them all at once, even magical abilities. All of this knowledge I presume was to be withheld to the mortals, much like the story of the fruit of knowledge (of good and evil).

And of course, they also set about enjoying human women and made halfbreed abominations called nephilim that were larger, stronger, and of greater appetites, resulting in chaos that compounded on top of the drastic innovations being gifted to humanity. All of this led to God's decision of wiping out them all with Noah's flood for a "clean slate", and the grigorian watchers were entombed inside the Earth until the Apocalypse as punishment.

On a lighter note, I answered Nekomatas at both multiple choices because KITTIES.

But really with all the folk tales and legends regarding cats, it could actually be interesting. Nine lives, bad luck, always landing upright, etc. Edit: Wow that sounds like the basis of a simple platforming game. Jumping from floor off ceilings because gravity brings you up on your feet through a stage that presents its obstacles and hazards from the black cat's luck causing things to break and invite danger. Of course, you start with nine lives, no more and no less. And the goal is to chase and catch the red light of a laser pointer. :awesome: I'm a genius! lol

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I'd finish that survey if I only had a favorite kind of mythology. I like cryptids and myths a lot, but I don't really have a select favorite grouping of them or one from a specific part of the world. :ohwell:

D

Deleted member

Well someone posted something in my forum that is not exactly the most family friendly thing.
Did your survey Swampy. Mine was the Grigori response, although to pair with that answer a similar being that could be paired with it from a different mythos is Encantados, which I actually think Coricus was referring to with dolphins. Although I've always just known of it faintly as beings who leave a paradise to experience the lesser human world willingly.

I compare them with the grigori watchers because they too were angels, not Luciferian but another kind entirely, that vowed to live among the humans and began teaching them all of the knowledge and powers unknown to them all at once, even magical abilities. All of this knowledge I presume was to be withheld to the mortals, much like the story of the fruit of knowledge (of good and evil).

And of course, they also set about enjoying human women and made halfbreed abominations called nephilim that were larger, stronger, and of greater appetites, resulting in chaos that compounded on top of the drastic innovations being gifted to humanity. All of this led to God's decision of wiping out them all with Noah's flood for a "clean slate", and the grigorian watchers were entombed inside the Earth until the Apocalypse as punishment.

On a lighter note, I answered Nekomatas at both multiple choices because KITTIES.

But really with all the folk tales and legends regarding cats, it could actually be interesting. Nine lives, bad luck, always landing upright, etc.
Try mine out if you want to.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...GPxOIxLYv3tgD2w6VHmykF0A/viewform?usp=sf_link

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

That's cool, also I'd love for you guys to look at British mythology outside of Robin Hood and King Arthur and the Knights of The Round Table, cause we have a lot more interesting folklore then that.
What's even the point when those already reach perfection?

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
I just watched Infinity War. It was pretty great, I don't know if I'll be able to sleep tonight... You guys should definitely watch it.

I'll give full thoughts tomorrow, let's see if I can rest after all that hahaha.

D

Deleted member

Okay, someone just took it too far again and send me a link in the forum where this anime girl in revealing clothing gets beaten up.
Yeesh.

I know you all want to be funny, but tone it down a notch with the joke responses please?

D

Deleted member

Are you saying Arthurian Legends and Robin Hood Legends are the only good British Legends and folklore?

Cause I will fight you if you are.
Clearly you can't read because I said those specific legends were PERFECT. I wasn't talking about anything else.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Okay if you play Pokémon Kanto Black and you turn up the trainer difficulty to Omega, BE CAREFUL OF LT. SURGE. He will ****ing rip you apart.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Okay, someone just took it too far again and send me a link in the forum where this anime girl in revealing clothing gets beaten up.

I know you all want to be funny, but tone it down a notch with the joke responses please?
You mean like that SNK fighting game?

Or truly violent acts?

Either way, have you posted this elsewhere? like say your twitter?

I don't think anyone here really feels like trolling your forum of all things.
Okay if you play Pokémon Kanto Black and you turn up the trainer difficulty to Omega, BE CAREFUL OF LT. SURGE. He will ****ing rip you apart.
What's he like?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You mean like that SNK fighting game?

Or truly violent acts?

Either way, have you posted this elsewhere? like say your twitter?

I don't think anyone here really feels like trolling your forum of all things.
I did post it on Twitter, but it was posted after the inappropriate YouTube link.

So it was one of you guys.

I am not mad or anything. Guys, do not do that.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
What's he like?
Emolga, Stunfisk and Blitzle. Think he has two Emolgas. Didn't see the other two. They got some good moves including Volt Switch and Flame Charge.

My team isn't built to handle this. But I'm training Dwebble right now. That should do the trick.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Emolga, Stunfisk and Blitzle. Think he has two Emolgas. Didn't see the other two. They got some good moves including Volt Switch and Flame Charge.

My team isn't built to handle this. But I'm training Dwebble right now. That should do the trick.
Not a bad setup. Without a good grass type, stunfisk is tough. Emolga is also underated in a battle setting.

Reborn taught me that for sure.

Blitzle can be tough as well due to its abilities.

D

Deleted member

I managed to write a total of two pages today, which is double from yesterday and that's what I call improving.
Celtic mythology has got some cool stuff in it. Though that isn't solely British.
Don't worry, Fate already dragged me into that.

And I guess relevant
Screenshot_20180424-075657~2.png

They'd be better if Maid Marian and Princess Guinevere hocked up :v
Crossovers are SO 20th century though

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Not a bad setup. Without a good grass type, stunfisk is tough. Emolga is also underated in a battle setting.

Reborn taught me that for sure.

Blitzle can be tough as well due to its abilities.
Blitzle has Sap Sipper by the way.

Emolga is a case of good AI. Its a switcher- bouncing between the other Emolga or another Pokémon if appropriate.

I'm using Servine for Stunfisk. Drilbur for Blitzle. And Dwebble for Emolgas. I'm looming forward to seeing last one. Likely Tynamo or its evolution.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Hey Arnold: The Jungle Movie is premiering in Nick Latin America

They changed the VAs of almost everyone smh

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I've always had a preference for Norse mythology...

Yggdrasil and the nine realms, the Æsir, the three monstrous children of Loki, Ragnarok and creation myths, etc...

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Why can't I ****ing do this?

The last two are Klink and Joltik.

Emolga/Emolga/Stunfisk/Blitzle/Klink/Joltik

Okay. Rock and Ground is the team's weakness.

I feel like a damn rook. Jesus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom