• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I don’t know wether to split screen the nintendo event and react in real time or go full screen and do my post event reactions.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I don’t know wether to split screen the nintendo event and react in real time or go full screen and do my post event reactions.
I just plan to watch it and moderate the hell out of the forums.

I gotta watch 2 forums as well. Going to be tough, heh.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
I’m debating on whether or not to record my reaction to the Direct with or without my face, quite honestly. I feel the former may happen just because of how significant this day will be to me, but I’m not sure I’d want to post my reaction afterwards.

It’s a bit of a difficult decision for me, admittedly.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
1528520862267.png

What in the world was Pokemon thinking. Giragarig would have been so much better

I am still, to this day, bugged about this. I was bugged about this during Gold/ Silver and even more so when the Beta sprite was the demo in 97 was first shown in a screenshot.

Also I think it's hilarious how it's bugs people how illogical it is. But, I always figured it was like the pushmepullyou from Doctor Dolittle

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Well about to check out for the night but here have something shared in the smash switch speculation thread:

Is it show time again?

D

Deleted member

I am going to bed.
Enjoy E3 everyone.
I will not be back until 1:40 PM Eastern Time.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Well about to check out for the night but here have something shared in the smash switch speculation thread:

Is it show time again?

B I L L
I
L
L

You gonna get fired again for talking too much.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Wait a minute

Is this real?

Pack it up boys, Microsoft won E3

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Yes it's real. Didn't read the rest of this thread? :p

Pretty cool. I love the series. I'm glad Microsoft is reviving more Rare series.
No, I didn't even watch the Microsoft presentation. I don't have an XBOX One so it didn't really matter to me.

Battletoads was one of the first video games I ever played. When we got our NES our parents got Super Mario Bros 3, Battletoads, Boy and his blob, and gauntlet. Maybe a couple more.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584

Is it show time again?
aaaaaaaaaaAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Calling it now the compilation is an MGS Anniversary collection and Snake's Returning to Smash. Last year was Metal Gears 30th Anniversary.

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
It's gonna be pretty hype to see what Nintendo's E3 is gonna be like. I won't be able to watch it live at all (busy sleeping, and with only one assignment left that's due this Friday evening, I'd rather not suffer sleep depravation)

I'm just gonna keep my expectations relatively maintained, but I'm gonna hope for a Ridley Reveal at the most, or at the very least, Inklings gameplay and whoever else is revealed.

Also: Happy Birthday, Yellowlord Yellowlord ! Hope you have a wonderful day, and a Hype-filled rest of the day!

D

Deleted member

King Zell from the greatest forum of all time ResetEra said you shouldn't get too hyped because most of the show will revolve around Smash Bros. He thinks 2019 will be a lot better. Bringing it up because this guy apparently leaked the TWEWY port which was announced in January.

Well ****. I'm not expecting much either way.

Last edited by a moderator:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
King Zeil from the greatest forum of all time ResetEra said you shouldn't get too hyped because most of the show will revolve around Smash Bros. He thinks 2019 will be a lot better. Bringing it up because this guy apparently leaked the TWEWY port which was announced in January.

Eh, I don't take these kinds of posts seriously. Hype is subjective. It might be content the user doesn't like. He might not like SSB that much and thinks other games should be shown. It doesn't really mean much.

Chrono.

King Zeil from the greatest forum of all time ResetEra said you shouldn't get too hyped because most of the show will revolve around Smash Bros. He thinks 2019 will be a lot better. Bringing it up because this guy apparently leaked the TWEWY port which was announced in January.

He also said the same for Pokemon hours before LGE/P were shown.

Even knew the fact there'd be a press event for it, and to wait for 2019 because that's where the real hype is.

Still agreed with what Irene said, though.

EDIT: LOL

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Decided to post this now as my foresight is showing me this happening tomorrow:

Last meme before the chaos I guess, good night.

Ivander

Smash Legend
While we're waiting for the Nintendo Direct, the newest FEH Comic is out.
Hello, obvious reference to Blazblue's Teach Me Ms. Litchi. Also, poor Leo's curse with clothing continues. That being said, I'm impressed Kiran managed to get both Hinoka and Leo.

Last edited:

?????????????

Smash Master
Dang. I was so tired from work, I conked out early and fell asleep around 7. Now it’s 1, and I’m fully awake cause my wife accidentally woke me up and I’m too excited about Nintendo to fall back asleep!

D

Deleted member

I retire for like 5 minutes, and this website is barely recognizable.

Is it show time again?
"Bill, you're fired."

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
Most of the time those tweets people see non-existent hints in seem perfectly normal to me, but I really don't know why Bill's replying to some random guy specifically tweeting about MGS unless there's something related to that franchise on Switch.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I still dunno if Im improving or these Infernal maps are getting easier lol
**** yeah, no reinforcements.
Dude's already better than his ugly as balls brother lol.
I wanna promote him quickly for TT, but I need the Chadfonse for Arena Bonus.

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
I'll give you three guesses on who just finished college and is now a teacher.
extermely late on it, but congrats dude~

good on ya on pursing ^-^
Well, uh... tomorrow will be my birthday. It happening to fall on the day we see Smash Switch was something I never imagined happening, so...
well right now its technically tomorrow :V

so happy birthday dude`

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
KH was awesomeeeeeeeeee (TBH really happy to see powerwilds back)

:061:
Haha, glad I'm not the only one. Kinda jumped up a bit when I saw them. Almost as good as Pirates being back (well not almost but you get the idea).

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Well I was clearly wrong anyway, and I apologize because I keep shoving my foot in my mouth every time we talk.

Still though, I've more moved to the Switch due to the low rate of games I purchase at any given time than anything else. Maybe I'll look into a better PC for TES 6 or something if it can't run on my potato 'top (and if it CAN run on this potato then it could probably run on Switch anyway). PS4 just doesn't have any real exclusives I want because gamers by and large want to play dull, serious games that just aren't my taste in fiction. I don't consider the Switch a "Nintendo-only" system because I simply don't have enough to invest in other ecosystems. Insomniac was responsible for pretty much my entire first party PS3 run and their current output both isn't the IP I'm interested in and according to you sucks anyway.

That and in the case of Smash constant fandom antics have made me cynical, so I functionally have no wants except "please oh gosh don't cut the characters I like people hate all of them." Well, and a better spread of single player modes since Smash 4's were pretty bad across the board, but I'm not gonna be TOO cut up if there isn't because the characters are still the meat and potatoes there. Just means I probably won't play it as much. But I'll still play it a fair amount, because Smash is oddly refreshing to me compared to a lot of games.
I don't think Spider-Man sucks. At all.

That post was a joke about how my New Yorker friend thinks Spider-Man 2 the game of the movie is still a more accurate depiction of New York.

Did you not catch the "/s"?

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
View attachment 147745

What in the world was Pokemon thinking. Giragarig would have been so much better

I am still, to this day, bugged about this. I was bugged about this during Gold/ Silver and even more so when the Beta sprite was the demo in 97 was first shown in a screenshot.

Also I think it's hilarious how it's bugs people how illogical it is. But, I always figured it was like the pushmepullyou from Doctor Dolittle
Oh dear god it looks like a scarier version of catdog

D

Deleted member

According to the E3 countdown website, we almost 6 hours away from Nintendo's presentation.
Mythra Mythra , have you made a bingo yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom