• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Marth's unaffected by split votes now, tho.
Wait, really?

IntSys actually learned?

Also, additional prediction:
- Despite the fact that only Lucina and potentially Camilla are the only Fateswakening people to get Brave units, proving people want more from older games, IntSys will still add mostly Fateswakening characters... while also never adding regular Charlotte.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Wait, really?

IntSys actually learned?

- Despite the fact that only Lucina and potentially Camilla are the only Fateswakening people to get Brave units, proving people want more from older games, IntSys will still add mostly Fateswakening characters... while also never adding regular Charlotte.
Why do you gotta hurt me so?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Wait, really?

IntSys actually learned?

Something got brought up on r/feh the other day, but people tend to lump Awakening in as if it has the same oversaturation issue Fates has despite it not being warranted. Awakening's big unit boost came with the year one seasonals, but during that year they also didn't really get a dedicated New Heroes banner.

And even then, there hasn't been a dedicated Awakening New Heroes banner since July with Sumia, Maribelle, Libra, and flying Olivia. The last Awakening seasonals were Summer Noire and Cordelia. Meanwhile Fates not only got a few New Heroes banners since Awakening's last one, but also a good deal of seasonals...including this one with only Fates units, and the royals at that.

Basically, IS has very much toned down on the Awakening units compared to the Fates ones. Also seriously where the hell are Basilio and Flavia they're major characters.

Ivander

Smash Legend
CYL 3 predictions:
- Camilla wins, proving that despite our complaints, most people still want the boob lady
- Marth loses because split votes again
- Memes will carry Reinhardt to victory
- Loki, maybe
Split votes are gone now, meaning Marth won't get messed up by split votes. Annas that aren't from Marth's games are still affected by split votes, due to them actually being different characters.

Loki, I'm positive won only because people wanted her to be available much like Veronica and Bruno. Now that she's been released, her getting voted may be less of an issue.

Nowadays, Reinhardt seems to have slowed down with the memes. Sure, people still make mentions of him defeating hard to defeat characters like Surtr from time to time, but I've hardly ever seen talk of Reinhardt other than that one time when he was in the Voting Gauntlet. Before and after, I've hardly seen him talked about.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
"Fateswakening" can't be used as a complain anymore.

Instead we have Big Sis Hell now :V

KMDP

Smash Legend
Camilla wins, proving that despite our complaints, most people still want the boob lady
I've never complained about Camilla's appearance or personality. The only problem I have with Camilla is a problem you can apply to all the Fates siblings (that you can marry them).
As an aside, I don't have a problem with Dahlia from XB2 either (granted I don't know anything about her personality since I haven't played the game).

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Something got brought up on r/feh the other day, but people tend to lump Awakening in as if it has the same oversaturation issue Fates has despite it not being warranted. Awakening's big unit boost came with the year one seasonals, but during that year they also didn't really get a dedicated New Heroes banner.

And even then, there hasn't been a dedicated Awakening New Heroes banner since July with Sumia, Maribelle, Libra, and flying Olivia. The last Awakening seasonals were Summer Noire and Cordelia. Meanwhile Fates not only got a few New Heroes banners since Awakening's last one, but also a good deal of seasonals...including this one with only Fates units, and the royals at that.

Basically, IS has very much toned down on the Awakening units compared to the Fates ones. Also seriously where the hell are Basilio and Flavia they're major characters.
I still combine the two for convenience because it's still more or less about bringing characters from the more recent titles over the older games, even if Awakening has been significantly toned down.

I dunno, but that had to be a jab at me since I’m the only one who ever brings up Charlotte.
Well, I'm not gonna lie...

It was :V

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I mean... to be perfectly honest, you already got most of the popular characters from older games (as well as newer ones). Unless you're FE4,5 or 6, I'd say you're mostly good.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
remove the lady from boob lady and it would still win

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307

Heck even within Fates it's only specific characters. It would be one thing if they were adding actual new characters from Fates a lot, but to me it feels a lot like IS is just pushing alts of the same few characters.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Also as another semi-startling statistic, there are now more versions of the Fates royals than there are characters in general from any other game besides Awakening. Archanea comes close to beating it out, but there are a couple less than the literal-forty Fates royals.
I mean... to be perfectly honest, you already got most of the popular characters from older games (as well as newer ones). Unless you're FE4,5 or 6, I'd say you're mostly good.
On that note though, IS had given the fanbase a true Literal Who character and he ended up becoming one of the most popular and infamous characters in the game.
That and there are still some key characters and popular picks missing from other games but I digress. Lena, Julian, Wolf, Nyna, Valbar, Mycen, Silque, Luthier, Nils, Sain, Kent, Gerik, Cormag, Jill, Zihark, a whole bunch of laguz like Ranulf and Lethe, Basilio, Flavia, Charlotte, Benny, Orochi, and Fernand come to mind.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Heck even within Fates it's only specific characters. It would be one thing if they were adding actual new characters from Fates a lot, but to me it feels a lot like IS is just pushing alts of the same few characters.
It's what happens when you choose the characters based on popularity (whether in-house or fan-based), and not for the purposes of getting everyone in the game.

Shout-outs to Pokémon Shuffle for actually getting every Pokémon in the game eventually, along with alts (though they ended up not including all the Unowns even though they exist in the games files).

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I want Nyna in Heroes
Just to fodder her to Hardin :denzel:

Also El Coyote Hardin

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Also as another semi-startling statistic, there are now more versions of the Fates royals than there are characters in general from any other game besides Awakening. Archanea comes close to beating it out, but there are a couple less than the literal-forty Fates royals.

On that note though, IS had given the fanbase a true Literal Who character and he ended up becoming one of the most popular and infamous characters in the game.
That and there are still some key characters and popular picks missing from other games but I digress. Lena, Julian, Wolf, Nyna, Valbar, Mycen, Silque, Luthier, Nils, Sain, Kent, Gerik, Cormag, Jill, Zihark, a whole bunch of laguz like Ranulf and Lethe, Basilio, Flavia, Charlotte, Benny, Orochi, and Fernand come to mind.
I can't believe I made this list and forgot Haar.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
I don't know if I want to participate in this anime girl avatar creation thing right now. Not in the mood to show how I look like via an anime girl, but I think I'll have some fun with it on my own in a bit.

That aside, let me take care of CYL3 Day 2 Pick!

IS, can you please, please, please, please, please, please, please, PLEASE add Conrad into Heroes already. His absence in Heroes hurts, and he really deserves some more love!

KMDP

Smash Legend
I can't believe I'm saying this, but who?

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Camilla's going to come down to whether her fans care about the numerous alts or not, and people trying to rally against her by supporting the other girls. The former I don't think is going to matter too much as she's been a consistently popular character in the polls and I don't believe getting six alts will change that, but the latter could be an issue for her since midterm results are a thing and I can see people try to push for someone like Thasir if they're high enough to sneak past her. Other then her, I could see Micaiah or Loki take a slot, or even Eirika despite also getting hit with alt fatigue.

Male side I think is a lock for Marth and Alm, with maybe Eliwood sneaking Alm's slot since I've seen quite a few people say they want him to win so that he can complete the Blazing Blade trio.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Can Robin win the male side?

I'd love it if he could.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Can Robin win the male side?

I'd love it if he could.
I think Robin's main issue is that no less than three other male characters have ranked higher than him in past CYLs that haven't been picked yet. With Marth, Alm, and Chrom (and I guess Reinhardt but we'll see if his popularity from last time sticks...though I doubt it will) ahead of him, I think he may need to wait until CYL4.

Ivander

Smash Legend
I don't know if I want to participate in this anime girl avatar creation thing right now. Not in the mood to show how I look like via an anime girl, but I think I'll have some fun with it on my own in a bit.
It's not really a girl avatar creator. Depending on how you handle the hair and eyes, you can make a boy character. I just don't think they have a gender option.

Also, good lord!
Run away everybody! Poor Camilla tried to drink away her Alt Sorrows and now is too drunk to think straight!

KMDP

Smash Legend
Magic is everything.
While the answer helped, it didn't actually answer my question. :laugh:

I still had to look up who that referred to because I'm a filthy scrub whose never actually played Heroes.
Reinhardt. Went from being a supporting antagonist in the least popular game in the series to one of the most well know characters thanks to Heroes.
Thanks.
It's not really a girl avatar creator. Depending on how you handle the hair and eyes, you can make a boy character. I just don't think they have a gender option.

Also, good lord!
Run away everybody! Poor Camilla tried to drink away her Alt Sorrows and now is too drunk to think straight!
Camilla... why did you try to make a bath-towel look fashionable?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
While the answer helped, it didn't actually answer my question. :laugh:

I still had to look up who that referred to because I'm a filthy scrub whose never actually played Heroes.

Thanks.

Camilla... why did you try to make a bath-towel look fashionable?
For some reason I thought you played Heroes. Whoops. :p

But yeah, Reinhardt.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Lol, Drunk Camilla honestly sounds hilarious.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
When I was getting moped by Abyssals Reinbro was the one who picked me up from the ground to beat them, and for that he's getting a vote from me.
Same case with Micaiah.

KMDP

Smash Legend
For some reason I thought you played Heroes. Whoops. :p

But yeah, Reinhardt.
I don't have a smartphone, so I can't play Heroes even though I want to.

My only hope (besides... you know... getting a Smartphone) would be if they make a port of Heroes for the 3DS or the Switch (I mean, it's not like that hasn't happened before).

Oh yeah, Ivander Ivander , pulling my eyes away from Camilla's lovely breasticles, I can't help but notice that she's stealing Charlotte's hairstyle, ribbon and all.
Lol, Drunk Camilla honestly sounds hilarious.
Yes, it does sound funny. But then, I can imagine Camilla as an alcoholic because she's a fairly broken individual...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom