• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Animal Crossing will surround you around a bunch of fursonas but actively deny you the right to make one.
P.S.More town customization. Make horror town even more horrifying. Let Me make ablood curdling town that will go down in history.

P.S.S. Let me make my town so christmasy in the winter that it will be a whole Busch Gardens Christmas Town

P.S.S.S. Let me do everything

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
So I made a pretty good Lyn for SC6, though I don't think the moveset fits her. Right now I have her ver Xianghua because they share the same VA so it adds a nice touch with a familiar voice despite the moveset not being similar to Lyn's style

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So...when this guy has a muscle spasm attack it turns into a Magikarp...? I have seen it all....and I don't know what the mouth even is.
Voldo isn't having a muscles spasm. It's a heafty and respectful pelvic thrust.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Soul Calibur 1 on Switch, less geddit.

But yeah, Dreamcast games on the system would be cool. Now when's the GCN games? Make FE: PoR affordable and you're good.

Chrono.

Yo, this isn't cool.
There was a problem fetching the tweet
I forgot just how bonkers Full Metal Panic Fumoffu is.
I watched that earlier this year when I was pretty low point mentally.

Was exactly what I needed lol.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi

And then you watch The Second Raid and it puts you back into the depths.

I'm rewatching all three shows so I can watch the new one that came out this year. Kinda crazy that we got a new season after all this time. Gives me hope for the revival/continuation of some other shows.

D

Deleted member

Yo, this isn't cool.
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Rockstar sounds like some real dystopian future company and it makes me really scared.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Tommorow, me and my sister are going to town to buy Dark Souls on Switch and get a film for halloween.

I'm the one who will buy the game since I want to make my sister happy, since she really wanted to play this game for some time now, I figure I should buy it for her for all the time she helped me. Beside, I also want to play it, but my hype for DS isn't as strong as it once was, so I see first before jumping into the madness. Beside, I need to know if I want to make a female or male character first, then see if I can cosplay them into character I love or created.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
If I did make characters off of you guys in SC6, what character would you want to be based off of?
If you do me, either Raphael or Nightmare. If you give me Nightmare, use the turtle shell to give my character a pseudo shield on the hand that isn't wielding the weapon.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Also if you want maybe tell me your ethnicity so I can make your skin colour proper or else I’ll just do whatever.

Also gender for the same reason,

D

Deleted member

Also if you want maybe tell me your ethnicity so I can make your skin colour proper or else I’ll just do whatever.

Also gender for the same reason,
Hmmm, well in that case I have pics of myself, since I’m mixed race and have a certain style. I thought you were going to make the one and only Alu tbh. LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom